Author Topic: [FF7PC-98/Steam] Anxious Heart (A05 Final)  (Read 8787 times)

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
[FF7PC-98/Steam] Anxious Heart (A05 Final)
« on: 2018-08-18 20:49:09 »
Since DLPB is incredibly short sighted and pigheaded, he decided to take this down before the release of Reunion R06.  That was over a year and a half ago, and I figure there MIGHT be some people who actually like not listening to the god-awful MIDI included in the 1998 release... so here's Anxious Heart A05.

Next time, maybe you should have the new releases prepared -BEFORE- you take the old ones down.

https://mega.nz/#!TjxzRT7B!BA5w-RSGXdKtCLiH06JwLQKibBVym5ISX0QL7nEwXOI

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7PC-98/Steam] Anxious Heart (A05 Final)
« Reply #1 on: 2018-08-18 21:52:04 »
Since he created it in the first place, he doesn't give a shit what you think, you ungrateful little bastard.  I'm thinking your karma level isn't a coincidence.

When you create something for once in your life, you'll have cause for complaint.  Now get off my thread.

Furthermore, this mod is ended and totally unsupported.  So by all rights this thread should be locked.
« Last Edit: 2018-08-18 21:58:52 by DLPB »

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2018-08-18 23:17:05 »
Now get off my thread.

According to the board, this is my thread.

Also, I really don't give a rat's ass if you support it or not.  This is the internet, baby, everything is forever.  So please stop whining.

EDIT: also, just for reference, my Karma is actually largely a result of you.  Well... You, Kudi, and Hermoor

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #3 on: 2018-08-18 23:49:43 »
Wow Thanks I was just looking for this for a reinstall! Went looking for it and it was gone :(. It would be also nice to be able to get parts of reunion with out needing to download the whole thing, But I guess that is a topic for another thread.

« Last Edit: 2018-08-18 23:56:49 by sithlord48 »

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2018-08-19 00:24:56 »
Wow Thanks I was just looking for this for a reinstall! Went looking for it and it was gone :(. It would be also nice to be able to get parts of reunion with out needing to download the whole thing, But I guess that is a topic for another thread.

That’s why I uploaded this; it’s nowhere to be found, useful, and there’s no alternative.  I just wish I could find that awesome Menu Overhaul from back in the day, but it seems the link expired and nobody bothered to reupload it

qotsaninsoadkorn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2018-08-19 06:27:59 »
According to the board, this is my thread.

Also, I really don't give a rat's ass if you support it or not.  This is the internet, baby, everything is forever.  So please stop whining.

EDIT: also, just for reference, my Karma is actually largely a result of you.  Well... You, Kudi, and Hermoor
actually now that i've seen your attitude first hand, i can assure you, i also disliked you officially :P

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2018-08-19 10:14:53 »
That’s why I uploaded this; it’s nowhere to be found, useful, and there’s no alternative.  I just wish I could find that awesome Menu Overhaul from back in the day, but it seems the link expired and nobody bothered to reupload it

OK, last time I will note this to you:

It was removed for 2 reasons.

1. It doesn't fit in with the original engine and never will. It doesn't matter how nice I made the font, it looks dopey as hell in a 1997 game.
2. It has bugs - 2 of which will crash the game - seemingly randomly.  It's broken.

Also, this version of Anxious Heart has numerous bad looping points.
« Last Edit: 2018-08-19 10:23:50 by DLPB »

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #7 on: 2018-08-19 12:22:32 »
Also, this version of Anxious Heart has numerous bad looping points.

Bad looping points are still better then the old midis or songs with completely incorrect (or no) looping. I really don't see why you even removed it without a replacement to begin with. Its been forever since you removed it and the replacement you said was coming soon has not been released. I'm glad we have someone who had a copy so its not completely lost without a replacement.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2018-08-19 13:18:47 »
Because it's my mod.  If I feel it is substandard and I want to remove it, I will.  It was up to you guys to keep the mod afloat if it bothered you so much - but also let's remember that the Steam version came out with its own OGGs.

Let's not pretend that this issue has suddenly become a big thing after I ended support for AH... how long ago?  It's become a "big thing" because the OP is a trouble causer. There was plenty of time to upload a new one. The fact a link is surfacing now is more laziness on other people's part than it is on me.  And I am pretty sure that if this issue was the deal it's being made out to be, 1000 other posts would be complaining.

They aren't.  There are ways of going about things.  Do you think I am more likely to do things differently next time after this thread?  haha...

« Last Edit: 2018-08-19 13:25:01 by DLPB »

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2018-08-19 16:10:23 »

Guess this means I just have to get a bit more on my game when it comes to maintaining a version history for you, since you don't seem to understand the value of archiving.  Bit more work on my end, but oh well, what are friends for anyway?