Author Topic: FF7 Music sorta thing lol  (Read 3323 times)

Cazador

• View Profile
FF7 Music sorta thing lol
« on: 2006-09-05 02:04:51 »
I was just wondering. Alot of people make different text editors just like cosmo. someone should try to make a new FF7Music because I could never get it working along with others  :-P I would do it but I wouldn't have any clue where to start haha  :|

anyway yeah, Just wondering if anyone would be interested in trying to make one

you'd be my heeerrrooo  :-D

Cazador

• View Profile
Re: FF7 Music sorta thing lol
« Reply #1 on: 2006-09-05 13:57:40 »
guess not eh? :-P

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006-09-05 15:08:23 »
You need to give it more time than that, Cazador, some people only visit the boards every three days or less. You should never expect things to get done overnight, on message boards or in the real world.

The person you might want to talk to is ficedula. He made FF7Music, and full bug reports from various users might convince him to release a new version that works better than the current one. Remember, though, that he doesn't have to, it's his business if he chooses to or not.

zero88

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006-09-06 00:20:52 »
And to ask someone to create an entire new program - particularly one like FF7Music - is asking a lot.

So, yeah. Be patient and hopefully someone who can relieve your situation will see this topic and help you out.

In the meantime, have you tried other versions of FF7Music? I know my computer doesn't like the newest version as much as it likes the older renditions so I just use older versions.

Cazador

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006-09-06 02:02:37 »
Yeah, I relize this is asking alot. I've tried like every version pretty much, the game just crashes all the time  :|

Aali

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006-09-06 04:50:11 »
not crashing in winmm.dll by any chance?

Cazador

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006-09-07 00:27:48 »
well I've had many problems a few times, the game would just crash. But most of the time the exe would be like corrupt or something I would get an error when I tried I to start the game. I wish I remembered what the error said exactly. Maybe I'll give it another shot and tell you how it turns out  :-D

steven

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006-09-10 16:46:17 »
I had stuff like that happen to me when I first tryed to use this program. For me it was just a prob with how it was set up and it worked fine ever since So just dubble check everthing andsee what happens