Author Topic: Combining Millenia Custom Weapons with the AC Tsurugi  (Read 4657 times)

TinySarabia

• View Profile
Uhmmmmmmmm.. I don't know if I'm posting in the right section of this forum so moderators feel free to direct/guide me to the proper location...

So uhmmm here's my problem... Just been tweaking my FF7 for the past few days(I've just discovered this whole Modding thingy 72 hours ago) and I'm quite happy with the results... Just one question, I really love Millenia's customs, especially the buster sword, but how do you combine Millenia's and the AC Tsurugi? Here's some slight info in what I tried to do...

1.DL'd Slr1982's installer of Millenia.
2.Run the installer all the way

First all I got was "white" models so I opened using lgptools, extracted to some folder, opened PCreator(open 3ds file, set to battle model then open Battle HRC(rtaa) and set the integer to 2 *many said to set it to 10 but then another thing occurs, a red message like this appears every start of battle "ERROR: Could not find/load file Cloud .T09" although the weapons appear with the textures, it is quite irritating to start every battle with that message*. All I did was Trial and Error until the integer was set to 2 and the message disappeared, with the weapons textures now functioning fully.

Up to the point in Gongaga Village everything seems to work fine but then I was browsing and saw the Tsurugi model and I wanted it badly.

3.DL'd AC Cloud model (I'm only going to use the battle sword. what files(rtaa,rtae, etc) would I need?)
4.Opened battle.lgp with lgptools. extracted everything to a New Folder. I copied rtcz(since this is the only model of tsurugi, or so i heard) to the New Folder.
5. Repacked again and started to play..

I used WallMarket to change the model of buster sword into ultimate weapon(since this is the tsurugi). When I started the battle, the Tsurugi would appear "white" again. :cry: I did the PCreator thing and set the integers from 10(Trial and error again), but the red message from above would start appearing again until I set the integer to 4. From 4 to 1, the message would not appear, but the sword is still "white", From 10-5, the message keeps on pesting me, but the sword texture is there, as awesome of a sight as it can be... But I don't want that red message popping up everytime. And I know mixing up the integers again and again would be problematic for the Millenia textures(They are stable with 2 as the integer), so that means I would have to set all weapon models to tsurugi(0F in Wallmarket) and that's boring.

I know some of you have already done this and succeeded in mixing up these weapons.. Can you guys show me how to do it? is there anything, a file(rt**) perhaps, that I'm missing here? a n00bie step by step guide would be really awesome right now...  :|
Thank you in advance... :)

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
Re: Combining Millenia Custom Weapons with the AC Tsurugi
« Reply #1 on: 2010-10-02 16:14:09 »
I cannot really help you but I might let you know that cloud.t09 is an animation file?

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-10-02 19:38:43 »
I cannot really help you but I might let you know that cloud.t09 is an animation file?
Texture file.

And no, tech related isn't even close to the correct place for this

philman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-10-02 21:13:29 »
hey if cloud.t09 is a texture file so we can say one of texture files of AC cloud are corrupted?why i don't have this problem ???

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-10-02 21:31:06 »
hey if cloud.t09 is a texture file so we can say one of texture files of AC cloud are corrupted?why i don't have this problem ???
There is no problem

TinySarabia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-10-02 23:18:44 »
uhmmmmmmm.. so where should I post these, obesebear? SOORRY. And I have really no idea if this is an animation file or not. :(

LevelOne

• I feel so sad for the moon. Darn Betelgeuse...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-11-15 23:58:36 »
I looked through this for a while myself, I just did trial and error until I got it lol.

Anyway, in the ac cloud mod which I got, I discovered that ragnarok and ultima weapon are under the files rtcy and rtcz (ragnarok has a pretty cool replacement imo too.)
just put those into your battle.lgp after installing millenia's weapons and you should be set :)

I couldn't get this to work with the APZ model, probably because weapon and character textures are connected (?) idk, but it works with the ac model, hope this helps!