Author Topic: Can't find FICEDULA.DLL  (Read 19384 times)

Cilantro

Can't find FICEDULA.DLL
« on: 2002-10-25 00:39:14 »
Bizzarely, I can't find ANY of Ficedula's websites in order to download this DLL for Cosmo and LGP Tool.  Does anyone have a working link? I would really like to get my hands on it to get these working.:)

Renderguy

• View Profile
Can't find FICEDULA.DLL
« Reply #1 on: 2002-10-25 03:34:40 »
His site seems to be down right now.  When it's up try http://www.ficedula.cjb.net

Anonymous

Can't find FICEDULA.DLL
« Reply #2 on: 2002-12-19 03:17:36 »
where exactly, i may just be thick in the head, but i can't find it on that site

Aaron

• View Profile
    • http://aaron-kelley.net/
Can't find FICEDULA.DLL
« Reply #3 on: 2002-12-19 12:16:52 »
Note: This needs to go into the FAQ.
If someone sends me ficedula.dll, I'll upload it and we can put the URL in the FAQ.

ficedula

• View Profile
    • http://www.ficedula.co.uk
Can't find FICEDULA.DLL
« Reply #4 on: 2002-12-19 13:56:57 »
If you go to the listing for whatever program you need the library for, and click on the 'libraries' link, that'll take you to a page where you can download all the DLL's the program needs. For example, the page for Cosmo is http://celes.no-ip.org/ficedula/php/libraries.php?num=2 which has a zip containing FICEDULA.DLL for download. A few people seem to've had trouble finding it, so next time I update the website I'll add a link directly to it on the front page or something.

If someone else wants to mirror the file, they can, but please remember to make sure my site is linked back to somewhere so people can check it for a more recent version, should the mirror become out-of-date.

ludokreshx

• View Profile
Re: Can't find FICEDULA.DLL
« Reply #5 on: 2010-06-01 16:04:25 »
no idea how old this is, but copying and pasting that link managed to fail (unfortunately)and that .dll is the only thing eluding me from completing this LGP tools deal so i can throw these textures on my FF7 =[

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-06-01 16:28:04 »
Another worst necroposting. I'll help you but you just broke a rule so sorry.. A hint is FF7Music is made by Ficedula and is available for download.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #7 on: 2010-06-01 17:47:23 »
-.- and to think i used to hold the title for necroposting the oldest topic

Marc

• I hear Voices ... in my head
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-06-01 19:49:57 »

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-06-01 20:00:29 »
no idea how old this is, but copying and pasting that link managed to fail (unfortunately)and that .dll is the only thing eluding me from completing this LGP tools deal so i can throw these textures on my FF7 =[

I seriously want to slap you in the face right now. Seriously? EIGHT FUCKING YEARS AGO?

ludokreshx

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-06-03 15:35:37 »

I seriously want to slap you in the face right now. Seriously? EIGHT f***ING YEARS AGO?

>_>

click this link and u tell me how i was supposed to kno how old this thread was until i saw replies >_>

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=1660.0;wap2

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010-06-03 15:39:03 »
It doesn't matter. You can find your solution by searching.

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010-06-03 15:46:49 »
There are many places to find ficedula.dll just download programs made by ficedula like ff7music. You'll find the dll there.

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010-06-03 15:51:20 »
You shouldn't be using Ficedula's LGPTools anyways. Use Aali's.

ludokreshx

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010-06-03 16:00:50 »
well, we can all let this go >_> cuz google directed me to where that link takes u i wasnt even aware that it was 8 years old because there were no dates >_>

since then not only have i obtained teh dll, i've got everything else i've been looking for but a zack field model and the mscomct2.ocx for the kimera so i can change APZ cloud to a zack or do my best to make it look good enough so i dont hate myself when it shows up in battle >_>

*exposes face and points to cheek* slap meh >_>

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #15 on: 2010-06-03 22:01:56 »
well, we can all let this go >_> cuz google directed me to where that link takes u i wasnt even aware that it was 8 years old because there were no dates >_>

since then not only have i obtained teh dll, i've got everything else i've been looking for but a zack field model and the mscomct2.ocx for the kimera so i can change APZ cloud to a zack or do my best to make it look good enough so i dont hate myself when it shows up in battle >_>

*exposes face and points to cheek* slap meh >_>

please stop with so many smileyes, 2 or 3 is enough.... :P :P :P

ludokreshx

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010-06-03 22:23:24 »
>_>

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #17 on: 2010-06-03 22:24:56 »

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010-06-04 04:42:12 »
>_>

^_^

>:(

This. Come on guys, is it really so hard to keep all the useless posts contained in unrelated?