Author Topic: [WIP] Sephiroth battle stance patches new update!  (Read 9497 times)

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
Update: well started working on the script and so far so good.  Found that the boss battle for the story mod isnt compatible for the reunion project.  This mod will be on hold until I finish the story and make it compatible with the reunion project.

Update: proud to say I am learning how to better use Kimera thanks to Borde.  Thanks for responding to my messages by the way.  So I come to bring pictures of my progress.  I will edit the battle animations as best I can.  Also this mod will come in two versions.  One will be winged which will be featured in the screenshots I'm linking here.

Update: Yes yet another one as my knowledge of how Kimera works I have redone the battle model.  Now Sephiroth will hopefully look more natural compared to the one I just showed off.  I will edit the battle animations so Sephiroth will have more than one attack when using attack modifying materia.  So those wanting to use Sephiroth will not get broken animations when using them.

Update: Well considering the hassle that it takes to get the stance to look almost perfect is really Tedious so I am going to make a modified version of it without needing to move the models around to much.  I'll release a version two after I release this.  The second KH one will be easier because it is more or less the same as the one in seven already.  I may change his animation for casting magic on a whim like he does in KH aswell.

Pretty soon I will be starting a line of mods to change the battle model stance for Sephiroth.  I will more then likely start on his Kingdom Hearts one stance, then I will move on to the second Kingdom Hearts stance and then do some from the movie in the expanded version where he kicks Clound into a wall.  I will most definitly start with the KH one then the order of the others might change for when they release.  I will post reference pictures then when I finish the model will post a picture of the idle stance animation.

KH1:
Only picture I could find if anyone knows a better one let me know.
http://d15uu3l1sro2ln.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/sephiroth-about-to-fight.jpg

Better version with wing
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tlymc4totdwdtna/dWBHrXm1Cz

Advent Children:
http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz210/goldsprings2010_bucket/th_sephiroth-1.gif

More pictures coming as soon as I can find them.
« Last Edit: 2013-12-15 06:41:23 by genesis063 »

DeadManInBlack

• View Profile
Re: [WIP] Sephiroth battle stance patches new update!
« Reply #1 on: 2013-11-02 13:40:13 »
Really looking forward to your and GF-Sans I have really wanted to play through the entire game as Sephiroth since the days of the old action replay codes where you could add him to your party.

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-11-05 07:34:07 »
Thanks man I assure I am still conducting work on it.  I was a little destracted getting my guild back going.

DeadManInBlack

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013-11-09 11:21:37 »
No thank you I think it is great people are still working on this, cant wait to see what you come up with.

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013-12-05 20:06:03 »
Hey guys just showing face saying that the projects are not dead and very much being worked on.  I'm mostly doing the story part since I am going to edit quite a few things and add things in.  So yeah hope you guys have a good holiday and i'll update you guys whenever I get close to getting a sizeable chunch done which will be hard givin new years and my grandma is really sick.  Well hope all your projects are going well guys and can't wait to see what keeps coming out.

DeadManInBlack

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2013-12-19 18:03:44 »
Thanks for the update Genesis are you going to be doing your own story mod now, will this be similar to what GF-San was intending to do?

Hope you have a good break too and I wish your gran all the best.
« Last Edit: 2013-12-19 18:06:37 by DeadManInBlack »

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2013-12-20 02:25:55 »
Thanks man but no this will be separate with a new main villian using Clouds skin and battle modules.  Unfortunately my grandmother passed this morning just found out today.  Thanks to windows 8 not supporting the field models from displaying I will have to put this on hold since my laptop is stuck on 8.

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #7 on: 2013-12-20 02:32:18 »
I'm sorry mate! I pay my respects!

DeadManInBlack

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2013-12-20 14:53:38 »
Thanks man but no this will be separate with a new main villian using Clouds skin and battle modules.  Unfortunately my grandmother passed this morning just found out today.  Thanks to windows 8 not supporting the field models from displaying I will have to put this on hold since my laptop is stuck on 8.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother you and your family have my sympathies

Well if it helps I may have access to a spare Windows 7 Pro key 

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2013-12-21 22:14:44 »
Thanks but I didnt transfer the progress over.  I am however I am working a little bit more on this mod.