Author Topic: [PC] Mod manager - 7thHeaven (v1.54)  (Read 487007 times)

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7PC] Mod manager - 7thHeaven (v1.34)
« Reply #550 on: 2014-08-28 16:17:22 »
The idea of the ID system is to give the team, which will maintain the catalog a lesser abstract system. I'm not sure why but only names look for me as if it's not enough information. If I give the mods IDs they are naturally better sorted on a list and I can see what nature the mod is by only looking on the ID of it.

As I see I should expand my ID system idea to: k.m.v.p
v= release version of the mod
The release version starts at 0 and has nothing to do with the version the author has given it.

Example:
1.24.0.0 Chaos - the name doesn't matter only the ID is important
As long no higher version present this will be used. Now I create a patch which get this version:
1.24.0.1 Chaos patch1
This patch will only be used as long the version is 0 it will also change the ID of the installed mod to 1.24.0.1
1.24.0.2 Chaos version change from 0 to 1
This patch has actually no changes but it will change the ID to 1.24.1.0 but only if the mod is 1.24.0.1
1.24.1.0 Chaos 1
This is the latest version no patch needed because the patch is already applied to it. This is the latest version and will be for new downloads
1.24.1.1 Chaos 1 patch1
This patch will only be used as long the version is 1

So I can make many patches for one version, which will be installed as long as they total size is small enough and/or I can change the version mod if I think it is better for new user of the mod to download the most updated one instead of the old mod and then all the patches. This is maybe not the most efficient system but I think the best compromise. I don't want to upload every time the whole file and a patch for the old version to minimize the download volume while I have to upload more.

I want to convince the Bootleg team to use 7th Heaven, but they surely need a way to pre-sort things so they can maintain the mods easier.
They have to do a lot of things to make mods compatible and I think should spent the time to do it for 7th Heaven mods instead of re-using the old Bootleg.

Not sure I understand, what sort of compatible patch?
I want an ID sensitive system. Lets say I make a compatibility patch for the Aerith revival mod and I want it automatically be active if the Aerith revival mod is present in the active mod list.

Iros

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Files for the file god! Mods for the mod throne!
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: 2014-08-29 08:27:33 »
Hm. I can see that allowing just patches for new versions would save time for mod authors, so I will look at that. It will make downloading/installing mods a bit more complex, but oh well. Same with the compatibility patch, I understand what you want now - although it is sort of complex, I suppose there is no harm to have an option and it will only get used if someone wants to use it...

I am still not convinced that a new version numbering system will help anyone though. I still do not see how you classify mods that are in more than one category? And what if the author of a different catalog uses a version number that's the same as the one in your catalog? That means 7H can't use the version number as a unique ID, so there isn't much point in having a structure to it.

(7H doesn't insist you only use one catalog, and in fact I don't want someone making a catalog to have to come and coordinate with other catalog authors - anyone who wants to should be able to just write it and put it on a website and it should work.)

I can see it would be good to display the contents of a catalog better, perhaps split into categories in some way, so if that means changing the way things are displayed, or the way tags are listed in a category file, OK, let's do that.

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #552 on: 2014-08-29 09:42:29 »
If I can convince the bootleg team then another catalog isn't really needed. But we could indicate the catalog in the ID as well: c.k.m.v.p
But this needs an option to let 7H check for the next possible free catalog number.

As you said a mod can change more then one thing, but it manly changes only one categories. A textured model is still a model replacement and will treated like that. It's not up to 7H to decide what the nature of the mod is, it gets the input and place it there where it is told to place it. If the mod is in the wrong category then it's a problem for the catalog author(s). And if there is no decision where to place a mod, then there is still be the miscellaneous section.

Well the ID system should be help to maintain more complicate catalogs, but no one should be forced to use it. However I don't like much the idea that everybody can upload a catalog because with all the tools we are using now someone could use it to inject a virus on the PC... (a few month ago the nexus side was hijacked by an hacker, so it's not unlikely. They have learned their lesson and have now a security system, which makes it at last more safer to download a file.)So a catalog from a trusted user/group seems like a necessary step one reason more for a Bootleg catalog.

Iros

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: 2014-09-04 12:39:45 »
New version v1.35: https://mega.co.nz/#!uUkm0KaL!MLLHbyr3_BYsoBcwhht9rhbinIZIWZhLzZZFbVGb5EM

Hopefully auto update works!

Changes/fixes in this version:

-Minor GUI fixes
-Close IRO files quicker (easier to overwrite when testing)
-Settings checker: When you start 7H it will check if your settings make sense (e.g. if all the folders you chose actually exist) and if not, tell you and open the settings window to correct them.
-Download & patch option for mods

So the last change means that if you upload a new version of a mod, as well as adding a <Patch> entry in the catalog so people who already have the mod can update using a small patch file, you can also specify the 'main' download (for people who don't have it installed) as a combination of a normal download plus one or more patch files.

Basically this is to make catalog/mod authors jobs easier. If you make a small change to a 1GB mod, then you don't have to upload the new 1GB mod file.

Example, your catalog entry looks like this to start with:

Code: [Select]
    <Mod>
      <ID>BFAE987C-C1E6-42E6-8139-FF809142D72E</ID>
      <Author>Iros</Author>
      <Link>http://forums.qhimm.com/</Link>
      <Name>Test music/patching</Name>
      <MetaVersion>2</MetaVersion>
      <Description>Testing music in a IRO archive</Description>
      <Tags>
        <string>Music</string>
      </Tags>
      <LatestVersion>
        <Link>iros://Url/http$www.myserver.com/Music1.iro</Link>
        <Version>1.0</Version>
        <ReleaseDate>2014-09-04</ReleaseDate>
        <CompatibleGameVersions>Original</CompatibleGameVersions>
        <PreviewImage></PreviewImage>
        <ReleaseNotes></ReleaseNotes>
      </LatestVersion>
    </Mod>

Then you release two updates which both fix a few things. The catalog entry can now look like this:

<Mod>
      <ID>BFAE987C-C1E6-42E6-8139-FF809142D72E</ID>
      <Author>Iros</Author>
      <Link>http://forums.qhimm.com/</Link>
      <Name>Test music/patching</Name>
      <MetaVersion>2</MetaVersion>
      <Description>Testing music in a IRO archive</Description>
      <Tags>
        <string>Music</string>
      </Tags>
      <LatestVersion>
        <Link>iros://Url/http$www.myserver.com/Music1.iro</Link>
        <ApplyPatch>iros://Url/http$www.myserver.com/Music_0_to_1.irop</ApplyPatch>
        <ApplyPatch>iros://Url/http$www.myserver.com/Music_1_to_2.irop</ApplyPatch>

<Version>1.2</Version>
        <ReleaseDate>2014-09-04</ReleaseDate>
        <CompatibleGameVersions>Original</CompatibleGameVersions>
        <PreviewImage></PreviewImage>
        <ReleaseNotes></ReleaseNotes>
      </LatestVersion>
      <Patch VerFrom="1.0" VerTo="1.1">iros://Url/http$www.myserver.com/Music_0_to_1.irop</Patch>
      <Patch VerFrom="1.1" VerTo="1.2">iros://Url/http$www.myserver.com/Music_1_to_2.irop</Patch>
    </Mod>

So you have the <Patch> entries just like before which mean people who already have v1.0 can download the patch to update to v1.2. But instead of uploading a whole new v1.2 file for people who don't have the mod installed already, you leave the download link still pointing to the v1.0 file and add two <ApplyPatch> entries. Then if somebody new decides to download the mod, 7H will download the v1.0 file and the two patches and then apply the patches - so they will end up with v1.2 installed.

This means mod download/install takes a little bit longer, but with the large mods EQ2Alyza is uploading, I can see it would be very slow to upload a complete new download for every single small change!
« Last Edit: 2014-09-04 12:46:21 by Iros »

cmh175

• View Profile
    • Chris Hendrickson's Artstation
« Reply #554 on: 2014-09-04 13:35:50 »
This is a great update. I have a question about making patches though. Do I still need to use the create patch tab in 7H? Because that seems to still require a full original and updated mod. Or can I just put together a smaller iro with the new files and add the patch info in the catalog?

Iros

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: 2014-09-04 13:47:32 »
Yes, at the moment you still need to create a full original/updated IRO file and use Create Patch ... right now that is the only way to create a patch, by comparing two full IRO files. The new option saves you from having to upload the full file but you still have to create it, to get your patch.

I will think about adding a way to create patches without needing this.

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC] Mod manager - 7thHeaven (v1.35)
« Reply #556 on: 2014-09-04 14:04:32 »
One small thing can you add a warning message if a mod has files for the hext_in folder?
"The mod you want to activate has hext files for Hext_launch. Are you sure that this mod should make changes to the FF7.exe?"
This gives at last clever hackers not the opportunity to hide, implement and execute unwanted virus code when the game starts.

cmh175

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: 2014-09-04 14:04:47 »
Does this still require updating the version number for the main mod download, because it looks like that's what you did in the template. But wouldn't that also make 7H download the main mod again as well as the patches? Do I just need to add the patch info to the catalog for 7H to apply the update or do I need to edit anything for the original mod download?

Iros

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: 2014-09-04 14:19:00 »
One small thing can you add a warning message if a mod has files for the hext_in folder?
"The mod you want to activate has hext files for Hext_launch. Are you sure that this mod should make changes to the FF7.exe?"
This gives at last clever hackers not the opportunity to hide, implement and execute unwanted virus code when the game starts.

Yes, that makes sense, I will try and put it in the next version.

Does this still require updating the version number for the main mod download, because it looks like that's what you did in the template. But wouldn't that also make 7H download the main mod again as well as the patches? Do I just need to add the patch info to the catalog for 7H to apply the update or do I need to edit anything for the original mod download?

Yes, you always need to update the version number in the main mod download, because that is the only way 7H will know there is an update.

If you make a new version there are two separate things to do:

1) You must update the main mod download in some way for the new version. Either upload a complete copy of the new mod and make the download link point to this file, or leave the download link pointing to the new version and add a <ApplyPatch> entry.

2) Optionally add a <Patch> entry to say, there is a patch file which updates you from (e.g.) v1.0 to 1.2. This is only used by people who already have the mod installed.

Now if you have making a patch for the main download link (because you do not want to upload a complete copy of the new version) then you should probably also add a <Patch> entry which lets people who already have it installed update quicker. I can't think of a reason why you would not do this, but there are still two separate steps to do: update the main download link and if you have a patch file, also add a <Patch> entry.

cmh175

• View Profile
« Reply #559 on: 2014-09-04 14:23:57 »
Doesn't updating the version number for the main mod file make 7H download the whole thing again though? How do I make it download just the patch files for those who already have the main mod installed?

Iros

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: 2014-09-04 14:33:55 »
Doesn't updating the version number for the main mod file make 7H download the whole thing again though? How do I make it download just the patch files for those who already have the main mod installed?

No. Updating the version number tells 7H there is a new version. If the user wants to update then 7H first checks if there is a <Patch> entry with correct version numbers (i.e. VerFrom matches the version the user has installed, VerTo matches the new version) and if there is, it downloads the patch and applies it.

Only if there is no useful <Patch> entry will it download the entire thing the same as when installing for the first time.

cmh175

• View Profile
« Reply #561 on: 2014-09-04 14:50:23 »
Ah ok cool, it works great. That's pretty awesome.

cmh175

• View Profile
« Reply #562 on: 2014-09-04 16:44:00 »
Does 7H have issues patching large files? I have a mod with the soundfx mod included, and the patch gets stuck on the audio.dat file every time, it wont finish making the patch. The audio.dat file is 72 mb.

~I tried repackaging the iro I was trying to make a patch for just in case it didn't like something, and now 7H wont open. I deleted the 7thworkshop folder and tried again but it's pretty consistent.

System.ArgumentException: Path cannot be the empty string or all whitespace.
   at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path)
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fSettings.bOK_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fSettings.cs:line 96
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Second attempt. I reinstalled 7H after wiping everything out. I'm only setting the 7H library as I don't have the game installed on this computer, but that hasn't mattered since I started using 7H. As long as I don't try to start the game. Any ideas what it means because I'm back to not being able to load 7H at all. If I'm trying to run the game with a faulty mod I'd understand it crashing, but I'm just trying to zip an iro and create a patch.

_7thWrapperLib.IrosArcException: Signature mismatch
   at _7thWrapperLib.IrosArc.ArcHeader.Open(Stream s) in c:\Iros\7thWrapperLib\IrosArc.cs:line 56
   at _7thWrapperLib.IrosArc..ctor(String filename, Boolean patchable) in c:\Iros\7thWrapperLib\IrosArc.cs:line 273
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fImportMod.ImportMod(String source, String name, Boolean iroMode, Boolean noCopy) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fImportMod.cs:line 80
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.fLibrary_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 147
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

~v1.34 opens fine. 1.35 keeps crashing regardless of settings or anything. Which is weird because I've been using it all day, it just stopped working all of the sudden. Hmm v1.34 was able to zip my mod and create the patch file, even with the audio.dat file. Maybe just something with 1.35 than.
« Last Edit: 2014-09-04 17:20:13 by cmh175 »

Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #563 on: 2014-09-04 17:03:02 »
So I tried this out and when I try to launch game I got this:

System.ArgumentException: STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER: Unable to start process; please check the given parameters. (Code: 740)
   at EasyHook.NativeAPI.Force(Int32 InErrorCode) in C:\Code\EasyHook-2.7.4761.0-Source\EasyHook\DllImport.cs:line 460
   at EasyHook.NativeAPI.RtlCreateSuspendedProcess(String InEXEPath, String InCommandLine, Int32 InProcessCreationFlags, Int32& OutProcessId, Int32& OutThreadId) in C:\Code\EasyHook-2.7.4761.0-Source\EasyHook\DllImport.cs:line 671
   at EasyHook.RemoteHooking.CreateAndInject(String InEXEPath, String InCommandLine, Int32 InProcessCreationFlags, String InLibraryPath_x86, String InLibraryPath_x64, Int32& OutProcessId, Object[] InPassThruArgs) in C:\Code\EasyHook-2.7.4761.0-Source\EasyHook\RemoteHook.cs:line 913
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.Launch(Boolean varDump, Boolean debug) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 816
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.bLaunch_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 715
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

Strange as it happens my FF7 Bootloader with Tifas Package and all works like a charm. This program does sure look nice in terms off managing your mods and all. Easier to use so to say, so again great work.

Iros

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: 2014-09-04 19:36:10 »
@Erik: Can you post a screenshot of your settings screen? I wonder if everything is set up correctly.

Or another possible problem: Is FF7.exe set to run in Compatibility mode / as an admin? If it is, you may have to set 7H to run the same, or it cannot start FF7.

@cmh: Patches for large files should work ... although compress/decompress speed is not so fast in the current version so it will be slower on compressed files. Next version will speed this up a bit.

Your error starting looks like you somehow have a corrupted IRO in your 7H mod folder. If you have the option "auto import mods" turned on, whenever you start 7H, it will import any mods it sees in the folder, and I guess one of the files is broken.

cmh175

• View Profile
« Reply #565 on: 2014-09-05 00:18:24 »
The problem seems to be with v1.35. I had zipped the mod that was giving me trouble and made the patch using v1.34. I had left something out so I made a second patch using v1.35 just now. 7H is crashing again same as before. It's either from creating large iro's or patches for large iro mods. I'm definitely sure it's either one because I fixed it reverting back to v1.34.

The corrected patch using v1.34 isn't merging properly. Or at least patches don't work if you update a model present in the mod already. I updated a field model with a patch and the game now crashes, applog says it's missing several rsd and .tex files. When I unzip the mod the model has no texture and the feet are missing. Patches may work to add new updates to mods but don't seem to work for replacing current mods already in place.

~A patch that was an add on, not replacing a currently install model, failed too. The model had no texture and was mostly transparent. Patches don't seem to be applying correctly at all.
« Last Edit: 2014-09-05 01:46:38 by cmh175 »

Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #566 on: 2014-09-05 06:45:39 »
My problem could be related to the fact that I have the FF7 bootloader installed and maybe you can't have these 2 at the same time?

But here is my settings screen:

http://i.imgur.com/Ge0JNGX.png

Iros

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: 2014-09-05 08:23:35 »
The problem seems to be with v1.35. I had zipped the mod that was giving me trouble and made the patch using v1.34. I had left something out so I made a second patch using v1.35 just now. 7H is crashing again same as before. It's either from creating large iro's or patches for large iro mods. I'm definitely sure it's either one because I fixed it reverting back to v1.34.

The corrected patch using v1.34 isn't merging properly. Or at least patches don't work if you update a model present in the mod already. I updated a field model with a patch and the game now crashes, applog says it's missing several rsd and .tex files. When I unzip the mod the model has no texture and the feet are missing. Patches may work to add new updates to mods but don't seem to work for replacing current mods already in place.

~A patch that was an add on, not replacing a currently install model, failed too. The model had no texture and was mostly transparent. Patches don't seem to be applying correctly at all.

Patches apply fine for me. I will need to see your original files + patch to work out what's going on.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #568 on: 2014-09-05 14:24:37 »
My problem could be related to the fact that I have the FF7 bootloader installed and maybe you can't have these 2 at the same time?

But here is my settings screen:

http://i.imgur.com/Ge0JNGX.png

The settings are a little out of whack. FF7Mods is from the Bootleg tutorial, but that's not where Aali's Driver works. You can keep that folder of mods on your computer for later use, but you need to start with a fresh install of the game.

1. Go to Control Panel -> Uninstall a program.
2. Uninstall FF7Music if it's there (should be if it's a Bootleg install).
3. Uninstall the game.
4. Delete the old game folder (C:\Games\FF7). Copy your save folder somewhere beforehand.
5. Clean your registry keys: DOWNLOAD
6. Install the game again. C:\Games\FF7 is fine.

Now Run FF7_GameConverter_7H.exe from STEP 1 of the tutorial. It should identify the installation path as C:\Games\FF7 and place/rename all the necessary files/folders for 7H to function. If it states the movie path isn't found, then type it in as "C:\Games\FF7\data\movies" (parenthesis included). If you have a keyboard without a numpad (3x3 grid of numbers on rightside), type Y when it asks to install the Laptop Keyboard Patch, otherwise type N to skip it. These instructions are all in the command prompt when you run it.

Next, change the following in your 7H settings:

Library Location: C:\Games\FF7\mods\7th Heaven
Aali Modpath: C:\Games\FF7\mods\Textures
Movie Path: C:\Games\FF7\data\movies
Extra Folders: music
                       direct

Open 7H and go to the Library tab. Right-click on the Installed button and uninstall all the mods. They aren't in the right location, so this needs to be done. It's going to require you to download them all again, so sorry about that.

Iros

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: 2014-09-05 19:27:04 »
New version v1.36: https://mega.co.nz/#!6IF1QRRS!EqE0R1N0eBPLK_JeVncj5wKNTrsnCmnhbKV4L8DKIuo

Changes in v1.36:

-Minor GUI fixes
-Improve decompression speed for compressed IRO files
-Improve FF7 startup speed when loading mods with chunked files
-Add advanced patch create - create a patch without needing to create a 'full' IRO of the new version

Kaldarasha's Chaos mod should load a lot quicker now. On my PC it used to take ~50 seconds longer to start FF7, which is bad - now it takes less than 10 seconds which I think is OK.

Actually accessing files (changing locations, loading models) is still a bit slow, I hope this will be speeded up more in another version.

For the last option you really need to be careful to set things up properly. If you create the patch by comparing two IRO file (old version and new version) that at least it is easy to test that both IROs work, and the patch (should!) automatically take account of all the differences between the versions.

For this version you have to make sure you put all the right files in all the right places.

Example: To update your mod to a new version you need to add two new files (vgmstream\yufi.ogg, vgmstream\yufi2.ogg), change two existing files (mod.xml and battle.lgp\rvaa) and delete one file from the IRO (battle.lgp\rvda) - perhaps you have realized you didn't need to change that file at all!

So set up a folder on your PC like this:

C:\temp\
   mod.xml
   battle.lgp\
      rvaa
   vgmstream\
      yufi.ogg
      yufi2.ogg

Point the new advanced patch create screen at the C:\temp folder. Any files in here (so, mod.xml, battle.lgp\rvaa, ...) get put into the patch to add/replace files to the original IRO. And in the 'deleted files' part of the patch create screen, type in 'battle.lgp\rvda' - so when the patch is applied, it will delete that file from the original IRO.

cmh175

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC] Mod manager - 7thHeaven (v1.36)
« Reply #570 on: 2014-09-05 20:55:35 »
I like that feature, but it sounds pretty difficult to do. I'll test the regular patch feature with the new version and see if I still have problems.

RedManMark86

• View Profile
« Reply #571 on: 2014-09-06 00:42:11 »
Is there any chance the catalog sections could support mouse scroll instead of having to manually drag the scroll bar?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #572 on: 2014-09-06 01:58:01 »
Is there any chance the catalog sections could support mouse scroll instead of having to manually drag the scroll bar?

A luxury, but definitely a nice one. I wouldn't mind this as well :)

RedManMark86

• View Profile
« Reply #573 on: 2014-09-06 03:08:07 »
A luxury, but definitely a nice one. I wouldn't mind this as well :)

Actually when you change it to compact view it does scroll fine with the mouse wheel, it is only in non compact view it doesnt :)

seeing as you made the packages and know what they all are you can just leave it in compact view for now and enjoy you lucky dog. I however need the pictures and descriptions lol :P

Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #574 on: 2014-09-06 11:05:01 »
Ok so I did all the above steps, thanks for trying to help.

But now I can't even start 7th Heaven it says:
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Iros._7th.Workshop.Sys' threw an exception. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (0, 0). ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
   at System.Xml.XmlReader.MoveToContent()
   at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSettings.Read8_Settings()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(Stream stream)
   at Iros._7th.Util.Deserialize[T](Stream s) in c:\Iros\7thWrapperLib\Util.cs:line 10
   at Iros._7th.Util.Deserialize[T](String file) in c:\Iros\7thWrapperLib\Util.cs:line 14
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.Sys..cctor() in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\Sys.cs:line 100
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.Sys.get_Catalog()
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.pTags.Init() in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\pTags.cs:line 20
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.pTags..ctor() in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\pTags.cs:line 29
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.InitializeComponent() in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.Designer.cs:line 79
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary..ctor() in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 16
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.Program.Main() in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\Program.cs:line 18
« Last Edit: 2014-09-06 11:36:19 by Erik »