Author Topic: Aeris in Northen cave scene  (Read 29274 times)

Viashino

• View Profile
Re: Aeris in Northen cave scene
« Reply #25 on: 2008-04-03 19:45:11 »
but it becomes a banana split do to the fact after the embarressment of sephy he drops his sword and you fly into it so everyone says "screw it" and gets alot of chocolate and begins eating it.

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008-04-03 19:48:52 »
Then you fight the new weapon that comes to destroy the planet. You can see this weapon here.

*:.Griever.:*

• Formerly Tidus_Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008-04-03 19:51:46 »
But Clouds a Lactose intolerant, and begins having spastic fits at the mere sight of this new weapon, causing the rest of the party to laugh uncontrolably, just like they were secretly doing in mideel

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008-04-03 19:54:41 »
Then Cloud dies and the party are all like "Yay! Thank God hes gone!" Then they have a pool party with Sephiroth and Shinra.

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008-04-03 20:31:35 »
And they all lived happily ever aafter.....
I assume you've stopped trying to convince people this is real haha.

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2008-04-03 20:37:28 »
Yeah haha Vincent wont go in the water. But instead hes in the corner reading his magazine. Yes THAT kind of magazine.  :-P

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008-04-03 20:39:32 »
LOL!
Who'da thought :-P
Breaking hearts all over the forums you are......
ahem....
:-D

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008-04-05 17:17:34 »
this would be cool t'were it not an april fool's joke, as I firmly believe Aeris was supposed to die in the Northern Crater, my main evidence is within the FMV

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008-04-05 17:29:33 »
this would be cool t'were it not an april fool's joke, as I firmly believe Aeris was supposed to die in the Northern Crater, my main evidence is within the FMV
What evidence is that?

Ragna

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2008-04-05 18:24:03 »
Long ago, it was stated that Aerith would have died in the Northern Crater.

There is a short cut in the FMV, and there are some other things pointing to it,
as there are many texts for Aerith after her death, and you know, the special
room in the Debug Mode that leads to the Northern Crater, with Aerith's Theme.

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2008-04-05 19:16:36 »
However i explained why it does this a while ago. The scene is used for the characters models in the fmv of Sephiroths egg thing. It plays Aeris theme because it just so happens to be the first music ID (at least that's what Cosmo says).

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2008-04-05 20:16:45 »
Ultima espio is right, and the texts after Aerith's death are there because the text was made before it was decided when Aerith would die.

I am curious about the short cut in the FMV you're talking about.

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2008-04-05 20:28:02 »
http://www.ff7citadel.com/secrets/sa_seen4.shtml

I think that's what he's talking about.

1. When you see Sephiroth without his gloves on, you do not see any part of the Forgotten Capital in the background. There are two parts where it comes very close; when he kills Aeris and at the beginning when you see Aeris and then you see Sephiroth in the air for the first time.

2. You only see Aeris once when Sephiroth doesn't have gloves on, and everything around her is suspiciously blacked out, as if they got rid the original Northern Crater structure around her. Right before he kills her, the video changes and he is wearing gloves and you can see structure from the Forgotten Capital behind him.

3. However, you don't see the branches or anything when the scene shows what is above Sephiroth. The bright light and the fluid-like stuff that is behind the branches may have been modified to replace the branches entirely, which are still present in video.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2008-04-05 20:38:18 »
Ah yes, I remember that.  While it does sort of make sense for him to be coming from the top of the Northern Crater, his body is only half formed and definitely not dressed in his typical attire.   

I guess it could be possible that it was originally intended to take place in the Great Cave but I really doubt it.

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2008-04-06 13:55:15 »
Maybe in the beginning his was supposed to be a whole body, then when cloud gives him the materia, his egg cracks and he drops out and stabs the only one that can stop him. Just a thought really.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2008-04-06 22:58:25 »
actually im pretty sure that he had his entire body intact just not shown, i mean honestly there's no reason for him to be severed in half and besides that his long hair covers his lower frontside so it probably just covered his legs too. as far as aeris in the northern cave i only know that she has lines after her death which may or may not indicate that she was intended to die later on.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2008-04-06 23:41:55 »
He was never severed in half.  His body returned to the lifestream but Sephiroth's spirit/will was so strong that he had begun reassembling his body in the Northern Crater.

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2008-04-07 16:19:51 »
Well i always thought that Sephiroth's body didn't return to the lifestream but just traveled through it, then it ends up in what he thinks is the promised land.

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2008-04-07 16:38:04 »
Well i always thought that Sephiroth's body didn't return to the lifestream but just traveled through it, then it ends up in what he thinks is the promised land.

That's what I thought also, doesn't he actually say at some point, that he travelled through it, with his mother?

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2008-04-07 16:56:48 »
Yep just after the temple of the ancients.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2008-04-07 20:49:58 »
I think it says something along the lines of he gained the knowledge of the ancients, but if he did indeed travel in his real body through the lifestream... then why is only half of it in the northern crater?   I thought his human body simply couldn't handle being in the lifestream for so long. 
And I want to think in one of the Ultimania's it states that he was able to reassemble his body because of his strong will.  Though it would make since for half of his body to survive since he's half human half Jenova.

By promised land do you mean that egg in the northern cave, or did I miss something?

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2008-04-08 15:06:00 »
The promised land to Sephiroth and Shinra is The Northern crater. Rufus mentions it when they first arrive there.