Author Topic: Graphical glitches with Lunatic Pandora Mod  (Read 1624 times)

Ninja 4 Hire

• View Profile
Graphical glitches with Lunatic Pandora Mod
« on: 2019-09-08 16:51:32 »
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this place and modding with FF8 in general. Earlier this year I looked up mods for Steam's FF8, and came across the "Lunatic Pandora" mod. First, let me say thanks for making it. It's very impressive, and I am glad to have it. I downloaded it and have been enjoying FF8 all over again with this new coat of paint so to speak.

However, and please don't take this as complaining,  I've noticed some graphical errors in the backgrounds. They are few (at least so far anyway) and far in between. But just for example: When Squall and co. are in Dollett, and you're crossing the bridge, there are vertical black lines over the moon. Some of the street lamps seem to be missing. I'm just puzzled as to why this is. Is this a fault on my computer's end, or just the mod? Is there something I can do to fix it, or will it be worked out in future updates?

I thought about trying some of the mods individually, to see if this would fix the problem, but that prospect seems a bit daunting. As I said before, I'm new to this. I believe the installation of Lunatic Pandora said that Project Eden was included in it. The website said that Project Eden it fixed some of the "black bars" but that Project Angel Wing is better. So, does that mean I should or can I somehow remove Project Eden and replace it with Project Angel Wing? Will that fix the graphic errors?

I don't know if I'm making any sense here, but thanks for listening. Any help would be appreciated.