Author Topic: [FF8R-PC/Steam] FF8 Remastered (Lunatic Pandora) Mods Progress  (Read 437180 times)

thanks4nothing

• View Profile
Hey guys. So it's my fault for not reading every reply here before going crazy following Vestik Gaming's YT video to install every mod here for the remaster. I am running into the same bug mentioned during prison break. The bug is a consistent crash to desktop, essentially stopping my playthrough. Clearly this is an unfinished mod project that you cannot play through the whole game using.

There is a bug, during the prison break sequence, right after you rescued Zell after being chased. Irvine's head is missing and the first time Squalls textures were a mess then the game crashed. Second time, the game crashed right after Irvine appears and saves the day.
« Last Edit: 2024-02-20 04:44:17 by thanks4nothing »

lyonell

• View Profile
Hi. Thanks for the great post. I'm having an issue. When I install mods with zzz, it works great. But when I install mods with Demaster, they don't seem to work. It's like the new launcher wasn't reading the files I put in the DEMASTER_EXP folder but I've followed all the steps described in YouTube installation tutorials. Do you know how to fix this? I'm using the latest Steam version on a Windows laptop and the Steam Deck.