Author Topic: Problem with the boards - Missing Images  (Read 2624 times)

Mirrorman95

• View Profile
    • Mirrorman95 - YouTube Channel
Problem with the boards - Missing Images
« on: 2015-03-20 07:22:05 »
I've noticed that in every post on Qhimm, there's a little image that's supposed to go on top of a person's profile pic. The image is http://forums.qhimm.com/Themes/default/images/stars/*.gif , where * is something like 'mod' or '04', but since there's nothing there anymore, there's just a dead link image there on every post in every topic on qhimm. Is there a way of restoring the image or otherwise getting rid of it?

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with the boards - Missing Images
« Reply #1 on: 2015-03-20 08:20:11 »
I've noticed that in every post on Qhimm, there's a little image that's supposed to go on top of a person's profile pic. The image is http://forums.qhimm.com/Themes/default/images/stars/*.gif , where * is something like 'mod' or '04', but since there's nothing there anymore, there's just a dead link image there on every post in every topic on qhimm. Is there a way of restoring the image or otherwise getting rid of it?

It is a problem with Chrome I guess. When I use Firefox it looks fine. But doesn't belong this question to Announcements and site development?

Mirrorman95

• View Profile
    • Mirrorman95 - YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: 2015-03-20 09:50:15 »
Sorry, I never reported a site problem before. And you're right, it does look fine on Firefox. I wonder why...

Maki

• 0xBAADF00D
  • 0xCCCCCCCC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015-03-20 14:12:37 »
Well, it does not work on my Firefox then. O_o

Luigi Brosse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2015-03-20 21:48:51 »
Got it in FF too.