Author Topic: Reverting back to old Master Materia w wallmarket  (Read 2074 times)

Deathblow

• View Profile
Im guessing it is gjoerluvs hardcore mod that changes the way materia behaves and changes like turning master command to flash and master magic to banish and master summon I think became a stand alone coin command. I was using wallmarket and I changed the materia type accordingly and changed the names and text in the raw data but something must have went wrong because in the game they are the same banish, flash, and coin, materia. all other changes ive made in wallmarket concerning items weapons and accessories are there but the materia does not change. Im sure that im missing something but I cant seem to find a list telling me what the values should be for the materia type modifiers for them to turn out what i want them to be and if im editing the raw data information correctly cus all im doing is changing the wording. thx

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
Re: Reverting back to old Master Materia w wallmarket
« Reply #1 on: 2012-10-30 15:02:05 »
http://wiki.qhimm.com/FF7/Materia_data Pay particular attention to materia type. A lot of it can't be reassigned because there's lots of behavioral traits hard-coded into the exe. If the hardcore mod changes that then there's little WM can do for it.

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Reverting back to old Master Materia w wallmarket
« Reply #2 on: 2012-10-30 19:43:05 »
he just didn't use wall market right
I know what he is talking about because I reverted these changes a few times already
he probably didn't change the modifiers properly

could also be he edited the wrong kernel and kernel2
or simply didn't save