Author Topic: Your Dream Girl ^_^  (Read 14911 times)

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« on: 2003-10-15 21:43:07 »
Quote from: Sephiroth2000
You like her or something? Can't say I blame you :wink:

I think that came from a conversation about Aeris.. but it actually made me think .. I wonder who everyone's favorite Square/Final Fantasy/Video Game girls are..

I think its fairly obvious that mine is Lulu from final fantasy X cuz shes just a hottie..

Who did you like better Tifa or Aeris? & Who is your favorite game girl? If shes unknown link us some images..

ye-roon

• View Profile
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #1 on: 2003-10-15 21:50:25 »
Garnet Till Alexdros XII (Dagger) is prolly on my top hottie list

btw who's lulu, haven't played X ;)

Caddberry

• View Profile
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #2 on: 2003-10-15 22:17:23 »
See below that Lulu is a hottie.. :) And in the first post i forgot to put that i liked Tifa over aeris.. Tifa reminded me of a girl that i was totally in love with .. She was just a friend of mine.. but i was totally in love with her back in the day..

Lulu

http://www.the-magicbox.com/poster/wallpaper-lulu.jpg
Download the hot Lulu Winamp 2 Skin here

Unfortunately there arent many pics of her on the web.. they are all artists renderings and some of them suck.. some are really good though.. There are some pictures of girls dressed as Lulu at conventions.. just Google it and use the image find feature.. type in Lulu or Lulu Final Fantasy

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #3 on: 2003-10-15 23:00:54 »
Ah yes, that wallpaper... a piece of Yuna's hair can be found under "CHARACTER", or about one meter to the left of Lulu's panties, depending on where your eyes focus. :wink:

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #4 on: 2003-10-16 02:04:19 »
definitely aerith )

Rubicant_II

Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #5 on: 2003-10-16 02:34:11 »
Definately Selphie for me. Her face is what I find attractive. Sure, she's not a real person, but the character designer definately can define beauty...or cuteness. Whichever.

Sephiroth2000

Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #6 on: 2003-10-16 05:28:55 »
Gotta be Aeris. I would link a picture, but i'm too lazy and occupied :wink:

vvalentine

• View Profile
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #7 on: 2003-10-16 06:35:14 »
I don't like Aeris, I don't know why you guys find her attractive :x .  I said it before and I'll say it again, I AM GLAD SHE DIED, and she better not revive.

I like either Yuffie or Selphie.  Yeah, Selphie is more of my type.

Sephiroth2000

Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #8 on: 2003-10-16 06:45:20 »
Quote from: vvalentine
I don't like Aeris, I don't know why you guys find her attractive :x .  I said it before and I'll say it again, I AM GLAD SHE DIED, and she better not revive.

No matter how much you hate her, that is severe disrespect to the dead. I'm putting a great deal of work into trying to revive her, y'know(just kidding) :P .

Haruhiko

• View Profile
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #9 on: 2003-10-16 07:55:17 »
FFVII: Can't decide between Aeris & Tifa.  :wink:

FFVIII: Rinoa

FFIX: Dagger

FFX: Rikku

mirex

• View Profile
    • http://mirex.mypage.sk
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #10 on: 2003-10-16 11:23:32 »
ff7: Tifa goes first and yuffie with aeris are right after her.
i haven't played any other ff's, so i can't tell ...

Emerald Weapon

• View Profile
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #11 on: 2003-10-16 11:25:18 »
Favourite girl? Mmm difficult one, I guess I would have to say Yuffie, or otherwise Yuna or Rikku, although Tifa is pretty ok too. Aeris is absolutely not hot, and so im pretty glad she dies in the game too, also because of the simple fact she cant really fight well.
But if you forced me to pick it would be Yuffie, no wait actually, what about Barret :roll:  :wink:

Caddberry

• View Profile
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #12 on: 2003-10-16 21:30:38 »
Quote from: Qhimm
Ah yes, that wallpaper... a piece of Yuna's hair can be found under "CHARACTER", or about one meter to the left of Lulu's panties, depending on where your eyes focus. :wink:

Ha ha.. Yeah um *cough* thats true  :oops:

Selphie was cute.. I liked Rinoa a lot.. I wish i had had a teacher like Quistis..  :wink:

Really you were only supposed to pick one.. but i suppose thats really hard to do..

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #13 on: 2003-10-16 22:54:03 »
hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... and i dont know why you dont liek aerith... i think she's fine.. just because shes not like DD doesnt mean she's ugly )

Rubicant_II

Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #14 on: 2003-10-16 23:38:33 »
I think the main thing that bugs me about Aeris is her hair. What's with the puffed-out bangs? That's Sephiroth's style!! I definately like Tifa better than Aeris, because she has a better attitude about everything. Aeris always whines about some small thing every minute of the game. Also, I think that Tifa is definately the right girl for Cloud. They've known each other since childhood, and Cloud saved her arse during the nibelheim incident. They're made for each other! Aeris kind of steps in out of nowhere...blah...

That's how I'll describe Aeris. "Blah".

Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #15 on: 2003-10-17 00:27:52 »
Quote from: Emerald Weapon
what about Barret :roll:  :wink:

"You don't like me? There...there's not someone else, is there?"
"Yes, his name's Barret..."
I almost died when I first saw that. =)

vvalentine

• View Profile
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #16 on: 2003-10-17 05:59:16 »
Quote from: Rubicant_II
I think the main thing that bugs me about Aeris is her hair. What's with the puffed-out bangs? That's Sephiroth's style!! I definately like Tifa better than Aeris, because she has a better attitude about everything. Aeris always whines about some small thing every minute of the game. Also, I think that Tifa is definately the right girl for Cloud. They've known each other since childhood, and Cloud saved her arse during the nibelheim incident. They're made for each other! Aeris kind of steps in out of nowhere...blah...

That's how I'll describe Aeris. "Blah".

I like the way you think :D .

Jedimark

• View Profile
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #17 on: 2003-10-17 10:42:58 »
Oh Yuna for me definately... she's so fine. Although it would be cool if you could fuse Selphie, Aeris and Yuna into one.... mmmm. Actually I'm just a sucker for brunettes...

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #18 on: 2003-10-17 14:10:53 »
awwi think her hair is done nicely... i hope they have an updated image in advent children )

Caddberry

• View Profile
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #19 on: 2003-10-19 21:04:15 »
Quote from: Jedimark
Oh Yuna for me definately... she's so fine. Although it would be cool if you could fuse Selphie, Aeris and Yuna into one.... mmmm. Actually I'm just a sucker for brunettes...

Hmm.. fuse them all into one and you might have a schizofrenic.. dunno if thats spelled right.. Brunettes are cool.. Hair color doesnt really matter to me.. its what they do with the hair..

Rubicant i have liked the way you think for a long time now :) he's probably the most honest person on this board, and not afraid of what other people think of his opinion.. As i said before its a good quality to have..

ye-roon

• View Profile
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #20 on: 2003-10-20 06:54:42 »
well hair color doesn't matter to me too, i mostly go for facial expression and if hair fits the face :)

Sephiroth2000

Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #21 on: 2003-10-20 06:57:57 »
I look for the hair, facial area, and attitude. :wink: Gotta love Aeris!

EDITED BY YOURS TRULY :D :True, Aeris did just jump in, getting in the way of Tifa and Cloud. Dunno, Tseng seemed to like her, as did Cid(just popped into my head! Don't shoot me :o )and just imagine if Sephiroth liked her? Don't believe the AerisxSephiroth? Check here.
http://members.aol.com/JenesisX/Tribute.html
Look in the Sephiroth & Aeris section.
TTFN(Ta Ta For Now!)Learnt that offa my freind at college. :D

Haruhiko

• View Profile
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #22 on: 2003-10-20 08:08:01 »

xeriouxi

• View Profile
Mine would have to be...
« Reply #23 on: 2003-10-20 10:37:25 »
Hi!

My dream girl would have to be Garnet from FF9! She is so hot...  :love:

She would also be my first... I've never had a girlfriend...  :weep:

xeriouxi.

Caddberry

• View Profile
Your Dream Girl ^_^
« Reply #24 on: 2003-10-20 16:46:24 »
Quote from: Haruhiko
Recommended.  :wink:

Hmm.. i wonder if i can buy her.. :) perhaps i will check ebay.. Damn shes a hottie :)