Author Topic: FF7 Characters Remake  (Read 46203 times)

philman

• View Profile
Re: FF7 Characters Remake
« Reply #25 on: 2010-08-21 05:32:11 »
kula sorry say this (your mods are good) but them are right...your cloud are feminine.you release him so? and people this cloud are good  ;) ;) kula is working in another cloud, you guys can have the apz cloud still...apz cloud is good too.kula congratulations for you working!  ;) ...and sorry my english (portuguese)

Miseru

• "Help! One of my main characters is black!" - xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010-08-21 08:33:36 »
 Lol it feels like people create an account here just to say this model looks femine;P. I will say something opposite, it's damn right of the author to make it looks how he want. I take that as only truth and I like this view of Cloud. It's original, if all models looked alike it would be useless to make them.
 Also two side notes, firstly the face doesn't look femine at all. If you wanna see a femine face of male go play any asian mmo. After a while you'll notice that this Cloud looks manly xD, really if he could won heart of a pervert with Tifa and Aerith at sides, don't try to make him more manly he ever was in game:P. It just looks somewhat kiddo/teenager, which suits Cloud alot as I can't imagine a guy with adult face being taken as a girl even with makeup, dress and all of that.

Imho even if it was generally decent model APZ Cloud had one of the worst and Cloud-less faces ever I would never dare to put it's face as an example of nicely made one lol. Also original FFVII Cloud wasn't a badass, he was a kid with long gone dreams of being a hero which would never happen if his life wouldn't turn into mess. He was always somewhat cool headed, kind of negative at the beginning, later caring leader, but most likely never a badass. Except if somebody consider stealing 20 phoenix downs from baby birds as turning him into a one;P as that was only or one of rare occassions to act mean and heartless and in my game I always checked that nest to get extra dialogue, but never taken those "treasures". I don't count moments he was controlled, like when beat the crap out of Aerith, but beating a girl... it's kind of gay not a badass thing to do.>.>
 I know "badass" sounds nice for some people, but trully look up the definition of this word, it doesn't suit Cloud at all. At least not one from any FF7 plot based game I completed. Jumping onto enemy to defend a friend or promising to avenge somebody's death that's just few of lots of stuff that are complete opposite of a "badass".:P

philman

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010-08-21 13:32:45 »
sorry Miseru i think i say a bad thing :( i not here for criticize anyone.you right,kula create how he wants (i say sorry again about my english)

Miseru

• "Help! One of my main characters is black!" - xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010-08-21 23:46:53 »
 Lol don't take that soo seriously and personally:P. You and a bunch of other said your opinions, I said mine that when somebody's spending his time for us, we should thank him not criticize his taste.
 *gives a good example* Thanks Kula Wende:3

philman

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010-08-23 02:02:54 »
kula sorry say this for you or anyone but...anyone or kula have this sword model????

http://img241.imageshack.us/i/ftjw5.jpg/

i want it for complete AC cloud model...the kula AC only have first tsurugi (complete)i want the vigilante(or i have say main blade) in battle mode like this photo model.

kula i already say.you know i want complete AC cloud.i want you to know that why this model is yours. ;) ;) ;)

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010-08-27 04:01:28 »
Would like to see Kula making Vincent.
Would be awesomeness to have vincent like dirge or cerberus having also his chaos form for limit break level 4.

philman

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2010-08-31 02:07:53 »
hey you guys think what this red XIII of kula is making will red (FF7) or will a bit of orange??? (AC)  :-(

Jupiah

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2010-08-31 10:36:18 »
Lol it feels like people create an account here just to say this model looks femine;P.
I've actually been a member for 2 years, but I have a chronic case of lurkeritis ;D. I was just making a joke at the guy saying the model was too feminine, really I agree with you that much as I love him, Cloud isn't a traditionally manly or badass hero.

Anyway, this model looks greats and I'd love to see it released.

ryanphlp2002

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2010-09-03 14:53:17 »
I think the new cloud looks great and suits the original feel well!  My only concern is that there are a lot of clouds out there (I don't mean out my window...) and no one ever seems to release models of anyone else except for team avalanches Barret of course.  If we ever see a (legal) released Tifa, Red, Cid, Aeris, Yuffie etc. I'll crack open the champagne! If we are not all long dead by then....

PS. thank God he's not chibi!

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2010-09-03 15:22:30 »
Avalanche will be releasing our version of cloud with the bombing mission project.

philman

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2010-09-03 15:52:55 »
sl1982 the bombing mission project will have a installer???

well i don't want modifier all in my ff7 so we can have a option of install??? (install only battle scenes,guard scorpion but not cloud etc.)?

anyway the bombing mission is a great work  :-D

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2010-09-03 16:37:25 »
sl1982 the bombing mission project will have a installer???

well i don't want modifier all in my ff7 so we can have a option of install??? (install only battle scenes,guard scorpion but not cloud etc.)?

anyway the bombing mission is a great work  :-D

Yeah it will have an installer.

philman

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2010-09-03 16:46:09 »
but we can install in parts?? how graphical overhaul?? install just a new guard scorpion, grunt, etc?

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2010-09-03 17:28:44 »
but we can install in parts?? how graphical overhaul?? install just a new guard scorpion, grunt, etc?

Yeah i could do that i guess. I was thinking of making it a bit more of a coarse selection though. Like 'field backgrounds', 'battle backgrounds', 'field models', etc

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #39 on: 2010-09-06 07:03:37 »
Avalanche will be releasing our version of cloud with the bombing mission project.

Are there any plans to include models of the others characters? As someone said further up, we have lots of clouds and a very, very well designed Barret already. From this thread it looks like a new and upgraded Red XIII model is coming sometime in the future, but that still leaves out the other characters. I'm mostly talking about the in-battle sprites here though.

edit: should have checked TA forums first.
« Last Edit: 2010-09-07 04:47:08 by KuugenTheFox »

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2010-09-06 13:53:17 »

Are there any plans to include models of the others characters? As someone said further up, we have lots of clouds and a very, very well designed Barret already. From this thread it looks like a new and upgraded Red XIII model is coming sometime in the future, but that still leaves out the other characters. I'm mostly talking about the in-battle sprites here though.
I think kula wende is only modding for fun and does not join with projects as big as TA. Although it he could have been a great member if he is with TA. *thoughts only*

Overseer X

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2010-09-12 02:04:20 »
The model looks great kula! It's not my favorite version of Cloud but you did a good job. Keep it up!  :-D

no-live

« Reply #42 on: 2010-09-14 20:01:59 »
Some body can help me for the cloud advent children mod ?

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2010-09-15 00:40:06 »
Some body can help me for the cloud advent children mod ?
no

kula_wende

• If you wanna be a Hero you need to have dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2010-09-24 14:39:41 »
so many people here wants the original outfits and styles of the ff7 characters so here is red i make him look as close as the original  :)

im working on aerith here's the progress and it almost done but she needs more fix play in the hair

philman

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2010-09-24 15:57:01 »
finally a new red XIII  :P

hey kula you will make the characters in field how your AC Cloud?

Crookshanks

« Reply #46 on: 2010-09-24 22:22:20 »
Wow.... very nice model..

I'm sorry for asking
Do you think the model to give lessons in the future?

Sorry for bad english..

Good Days..

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #47 on: 2010-09-25 03:12:01 »
That Red XIII looks so cool.
I don't think I've seen a Red XIII w/textures before. Nice job.  :)

sawsix

« Reply #48 on: 2010-09-25 23:11:02 »
very very GooD!!!

Zerox

• 3D Models for FF7
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2010-09-26 01:13:44 »
Ah I love your Red XIII. I could assist in chopping him up and making the actual FF7 model from your finished model right there if you'd like some help. Just pop me a pm if your interested.