Author Topic: Working on Field models.  (Read 28187 times)

Akari

• View Profile
Re: Working on Field models.
« Reply #25 on: 2008-05-09 09:13:35 »
It's been quite a while since I last wrote here.

Last month I implement console to q-gears engine and add posibility to load different maps with different scripts (earlier it was hardcoded).

I add animation support. Usual commands like play-animation is workind, but some things is not finished yet. Mainly it auto play during jump and ladder move. But things like auto play animation on usual move already done. Also I add run to manual entity movement.

Soon there will be second alpha release with animation support.
screenshots coming.

Cyberman

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008-05-10 01:01:12 »
Tis good to hear from you. I have some new thoughts on Q-gears. Namely it may be possible to do some things without heavy C C++ or for that matter OGRE knowledge. However first things first. I have to finish my updates to Griever FF8 and Jenova FF7 and Dagger which will be the learning basis for possible addition to Q-gears.

Erstwhile it's good to hear about your work with scripts etc. I'm glad you are more persistent than other people.
Cyb

Akari

• View Profile
Release of second alpha.
« Reply #27 on: 2008-05-30 18:34:46 »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008-05-31 02:35:29 »
Wow, from the looks of things you will have all the hard work done before the end of the year.

Satoh

• Assuming this statement is correct, I'm alive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008-05-31 07:14:52 »
never say that, the calamity will strike when enticed XD; It looks so much better than the q-gears I played with from sourceforge...