Author Topic: [FF7PC-98] Vincent Re-Model Project (2011-10-06)  (Read 48927 times)

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
[FF7PC-98] Vincent Re-Model Project (2011-10-06)
« on: 2011-10-01 15:06:28 »
Hello Guys this is my first time in making a custom project, Im now currently modding vincent's gun. For Now I finish his death penalty gun and the Enhanced Battle Model.. Later I will Remodel its field model :-)

Death Penalty Done in 3DS Max:

Cerberus Gun Done in 3DS Max:

Finally Battle Model done:

In Game Screenshot:

*Download full release here: http://www.4shared.com/file/CjtNe000/Vincent_Re-Model_Project_Full_.html

*Green Limit Break (Optional): http://www.4shared.com/file/Lu8qPjpo/Green_Limit_Break.html
Note: You must have Team Avalanche 2d Overhaul Graphics Installed, Just extract this on FF7 Main directory
« Last Edit: 2014-07-19 18:19:06 by Covarr »

ferruz96

• View Profile
Re: [WIP] Vincent Re-Model Project
« Reply #1 on: 2011-10-02 10:34:31 »
*o* AWESOME MAN!!! do you publish it??

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011-10-02 10:57:34 »
Yes I will share it to all FF7 fans like you, After I finish his custom cerberus gun and field model.

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011-10-02 10:58:00 »
Yes I will share it to all FF7 fans like you, After I finish his custom cerberus gun and field model.

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011-10-02 12:06:24 »
The colour should be a bit more red, for now it looks faded and almost pink, match it to the headband.

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011-10-02 13:37:12 »
The colour should be a bit more red, for now it looks faded and almost pink, match it to the headband.

There.. Image Updated I hope thats fine enough :-)
« Last Edit: 2011-10-02 14:22:42 by jinkazama2k7 »

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #6 on: 2011-10-02 17:03:58 »
Have you given Vincent... a bust?

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011-10-02 18:29:47 »
Have you given Vincent... a bust?
What do you mean? I only enhanced its model and texture also I add the original cerberus gun and death penalty :-)

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #8 on: 2011-10-02 20:06:48 »
shouldn't this be in graphical mods?

Shankifer

• Jack of all trades - Master of none!
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: 2011-10-02 20:56:07 »
The weapons in this mod look great. Vincent looks, in a way, the same. There was no increase in quality, just an adjustment of his model. I do like the model, even though some sizing is off, like his pants. A great first model, but all in all, this mod is to change the appearence of Vincent and not really enhance it.

Some things to look at if you decide to enhance the quality, Textures in the hair, facial sizing, headband size, small things like that. The cape actually looks really good, and I like the shadowing over his eyes. Good work, keep it up. The Guns are excellent, you seem to have a great talent.

pyrozen

• Team Avalanche Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2011-10-03 01:06:39 »
wow, good work! I like what you have so far, but here's my small critiques. The guns look to big. I realize this is how they normally look, but the rise in visual quality makes them seems out of place. Maybe make them 25% smaller and see how that looks? I also agree with the above poster who said the colors look faded and washed out.  Vincent himself looks great, but i would suggest lowering his waistline a little bit.

And for my own personal taste, cut the tips off of his ridiculous shoes and just make them into normal boots!

Looking good ;)
lee

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2011-10-03 03:31:15 »
@Shankifer and pyrozen I guess both of you are right, maybe I should totally enhanced and remodel It and maybe I should based it on Dirge of Cerberus Model :-)

I finally done his vest now Im currently working on some of his parts :-)

EDIT: Image Updated Battle Model done and Vincent's gun is now resized.. The question is, Is this what we call enhanced model or just a remodel?
« Last Edit: 2011-10-04 13:44:04 by jinkazama2k7 »

kicker

• Hojo...what a queer fellow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2011-10-04 16:52:27 »
Are those you own created textures???

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2011-10-04 17:32:08 »
Are those you own created textures???

To tell you in general, I made those model from a picture searched on google image and I just applied what I learned on the basic of 3ds Max that you can create a model from a picture by creating them in some figures like Plane, Box, Cylinder, Line and others..
« Last Edit: 2011-10-04 17:35:46 by jinkazama2k7 »

syntax error

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2011-10-04 19:10:45 »
Try to look at his artwork drawings.

Shankifer

• Jack of all trades - Master of none!
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #15 on: 2011-10-04 22:43:14 »
Wow since the last time I visited this thread the quality of your work has already dramatically improved. Keep up the great work.

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2011-10-05 14:35:18 »
@Shankifer Im just following what you suggest and I realize that enhanced and remodel is different :-)

Guys Is there any other suggestion that you may add before I proceed to field model and fully release it?

kicker

• Hojo...what a queer fellow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2011-10-06 06:21:10 »
look since i'm not quite sure about the things that we are allowed to use in our mods you should ask some of the older people here if your mod is completely legal by using photos from google. I'm just informing you so that your work won't be in vain. Even so, if they allow it i would be too happy to use your mod ingame as vince is my fav character.

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2011-10-06 06:25:10 »
look since i'm not quite sure about the things that we are allowed to use in our mods you should ask some of the older people here if your mod is completely legal by using photos from google. I'm just informing you so that your work won't be in vain. Even so, if they allow it i would be too happy to use your mod ingame as vince is my fav character.

Yeah.. I guess you have a point, I will wait the moderators decision I hope they allow my model to release although It is made up of photo that I grab in google images.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2011-10-06 13:14:40 »
I'm cool with it. I think the texture looks too 2 Dimensional, and the realistic face doesn't fit at all.  But if you're finished with it, feel free to upload it.

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2011-10-06 16:05:41 »
I'm cool with it. I think the texture looks too 2 Dimensional, and the realistic face doesn't fit at all.  But if you're finished with it, feel free to upload it.

Thanks for the permission.. Its now fully released kindly move this thread to release section?

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] Vincent Re-Model Project
« Reply #21 on: 2011-10-10 21:58:22 »
Not wanting to sound like a dick, i think the model is a bit weird with the 2D pictures over it and the proportions are wrong.
I know you're trying here though.

Try to do something like that made for the KoTOR game (or whatever it was) and you'll be my new god.
For reference:

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2011-10-11 07:40:19 »
Not wanting to sound like a d*ck, i think the model is a bit weird with the 2D pictures over it and the proportions are wrong.
I know you're trying here though.

Try to do something like that made for the KoTOR game (or whatever it was) and you'll be my new god.
For reference:

Hmmn.. sounds like its difficult to create that from scratch.. Do you have any other reference, A perfect Frontview, Sideview, Backview?

Recko

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2012-11-29 21:16:05 »
No offence to the modeller the model itself is good but he looks way to flat like hes been squished.

If someone could get the permission to slightly modify it to fix it iltd be appreciated so it could be re-released with the Vincient's weapons re-model im doing

Mirrorman95

• View Profile
    • Mirrorman95 - YouTube Channel
« Reply #24 on: 2012-11-29 21:57:28 »
Will Chaos be remodeled as well?