Author Topic: Voice actors from Kingdom Hearts 2 get interviewed  (Read 3404 times)

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO49GsV-Qjc

Can someone please find the original footage? I consider this a "diamond" link!

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Last Edit: 2013-06-01 12:42:33 by ultima espio »

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
Re: Voice actors from Kingdom Hearts 2 get interviewed
« Reply #2 on: 2013-06-01 18:45:49 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9-oZ0YCSEw

Steve Burton's Cloud interview.

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #3 on: 2013-06-02 01:42:03 »
Jeez... thanks!!! I'm currently playing the Re-Chain of Memories! I want to capture my gameplay but fraps seems to cut down lots of fps... I want to buy an external recorder like the HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition to also save processing power usage and editing time... I also heard about a software with the name Action... I'm browsing about it right now and i hope it works...

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013-06-03 05:55:06 »
I have an AVERMEDIA AVCPCIH727 Hybrid Capture HD Card.

Only supports up to 1080i/720p but is also half the price of that Hauppauge and doesn't take up desk space since it's an internal card.

Both devices however are unable to record from a PS3 through HDMI because Sony though HDCP was a good idea but they will work fine if you use component cable inputs.

Processing power shouldn't be a worry really as you're not really gonna be using the PC while recording, as for editing, all you're really doing is splitting the footage and adding an into/outro if that's your thing, it's just the rendering/upload times and bitrate that are the main concern if you want it to look even half decent on Youtube.

I'll get round to my own Let's Plays eventually.

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #5 on: 2013-06-03 13:20:09 »
I was mostly worrying about video RAM. Doesn't an internal card use much vRAM for recording while in gameplay? The reason I would prefer to use an external device is not to worry about FPS drops since the device will be doing all the work... correct me if I'm wrong though.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2013-06-03 15:50:59 »
You're using an emulator, yes? I dunno how effective an external recorder will be, unless you've got a second computer to connect it to. I don't have any experience with them myself, but if I'm not mistaken they don't work by themselves; they need to be connected to a computer (but not the one running the game, because it's already pulling its weight on emulation).

FRAPS Protip: one of the best things you can do to improve your framerate is to reduce your game's resolution. If this is for YouTube, you really don't need more than 720p anyway in most cases (and as this is a PS2 game, you could probably get away with 480p). Cutting resolution is one of the quickest ways to recover vRAM in particular (reducing any antialiasing settings you have helps with low vRAM also).

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2013-06-03 19:31:29 »
Elgato is the best for recording much better than hauppage etc

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #8 on: 2013-06-03 21:55:00 »
It's ok guys!!! I fixed it... I want to believe... that's why I haven't showered yet though too hahaha! I've tested it like 4-5 time and got 60 FPS constant bitrate ;) I'm using the game booster (though I'm not completely sure how it's messing with my rig), yes it can record gameplay but doesn't have separate audio configuration options for mic  and system sound... and I'm using "Action!" quite higher quality than FRAPS though I haven't searched for the new FRAPS version yet, they might have fixed some FPS issues... gosh I need a shower already (12:30 am... I wish..!!!. 12.50 a.m. now)!!!

Recording at 1080p with 320Kbps sound, "Action!" has in internal encoder for various online services so I'm auto-converting the video after it's finished, it has youtube upload options but it's kinda slow and you can't use "paragraph" in the description tab so fruck it ("Caprica" reference here folks :P :P)... I'm uploading via the youtube page. Something strange... while the sound is high while I'm playing, it's low in the video I have recorded.

Oh and I'm giving you credit in the following videos and I already have mentioned about qhimm forums in my previous ones ;) If anyone wants to advertise any personal link just send it to me to put it in the description... Thanks for your help!!! Highly appreciated!!!

P.S.: I know "Elgato", I wish I had one... centerstrain01 records with this... as you realize I want to save time from video editing... Action does a strange thing... when I double click to go on window mode recording stops... this can mess up your recordings really bad sometimes when you want to check out the emulator options... if anyone has any solution please share... I will also browse online about it after showering...
« Last Edit: 2013-06-03 22:26:30 by LeonhartGR »

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2013-06-03 21:58:40 »
When I tried gamebooster 2 to improve my old shitty pc before I got my new one, it did things like turn off printer support and things which is fine except that I had to manually turn them back on later which was kind of annoying.