Author Topic: Issue with Limit Breaks and BGM Plus AV picks Up several files as virus'  (Read 3262 times)

TheOmegaFactor

• View Profile
ok so i'm playing FFVII like normal and i won't lie, I used Black chocobo to unlock everyone's limit breaks
and i went to use clouds Ominislash. wouldn't work. there was NO option to select it <.<
some of the other limits are that way too
like Barrets
they all do that
idk what i'm doing wrong during install
i do have an idea though
my AV has been picking up some of the install files as "virus's"
now obviously i know they're false positives BUT i have a gut feeling since it's quarantining the files during the install it's corrupting the install
i'm now trying the install with my AV disabled
i'll keep you guys posted
unless you guys have other ideas

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
when you add limits you have to go into the limit menu and set your limit level in order to use the limit from that level. (i assume you have done this in game)

what are you trying to install?
how did you install FF7? what version?

TheOmegaFactor

• View Profile
yeah.. what i mean is....
when i have the limit ready, liek Omnislash, i do have it set to that limit, there's just no way i can use it
i select limit, and it just does nothing
i can't even select any targets
i'ma try it again in a sec
ill post results

EDIT: ok got it working....
i have to level each limit "normally"though Black Chocobo

BUT now... the animations for clouds Limits are broken....
he won't do them properly D:
they hit, cloud jsut doesn't move is all
any ideas?

EDIT 2: ok so aerith's final limit break breaks my game and forces me to close it via Alt+f4
she won't do it, it select my party for the targets and she does nothing and the game hangs, yet i can still pause.  running i think doesn't work.
im at a loss here...
is it he animation fixes i installed perhaps?
looks like i'm gonna have to uninstall and reinstall AGAIN for like the 7th time today -_-

EDIT 3: strange when i unistall through steam it leaves the mod files left over...
wonder if that is an issue?
« Last Edit: 2014-09-02 02:51:13 by TheOmegaFactor »

TheOmegaFactor

• View Profile
Ok wtf. Cloud's omnislash animation is STILL broken and Aerith's Great Gospel Limit STILL causes a hang
does anyone else have these issues?
it's really annoying
also i have the nightmare mod installed if that makes a difference D:
please someone help

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
if you have other installed mods with nightmare that might cause problems. if you have only nightmare it maybe be installed incorrectly . please start over with a clean copy check if your limit issues is gone then mod the game up and possibly break it again . you will eventually learn what your doing wrong.