Author Topic: 7th Heaven 1278 Error - HELP!  (Read 1896 times)

Erana

• View Profile
7th Heaven 1278 Error - HELP!
« on: 2019-08-28 10:43:28 »
I'm afraid I'm a bit desperate for help getting Final Fantasy 7 and 7th Heaven to work CONSISTENTLY - I'm able to get it working, and working beautifully, with every mod that I want, even, but then at some point randomly I'll end up getting a weird error and everything STOPS working even with zero mods enabled.  The error I'm receiving:

System.TimeoutException: Unable to wait for injection completion at EasyHook.RemoteHooking.CreateAndInject(String in EXEPath, String InCommandLine, Int32 InProcessCreationFlags, InjectionOptions InOptions, String InLibraryPath_x86, String InLibraryPath_x64, Int32&OutProcessId, Object InPassThruArgs)
 at EasyHook.RemoteHooking.CreateAndInject(String in EXEPath, String InCommandLine, Int32 InProcessCreationFlags, String InLibraryPath_86, String InLibraryPath_x64, Int32& OutProcessId, Object InPassThruArgs)
at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.Launch(Boolean varDump, Boolean debug) in C:\Users\TurBoss\Projects\7h\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 1278

I did some Google searching for that error and came across the recommendation to set the FF7.exe file to 640x480 resolution and to run 7th Heaven as Admin - this did not work for me (the resolution part, was already running 7th Heaven as Admin).  I then uninstalled the entire game and ran the registry cleaner, and re-installed the game, then re-installed 7th Heaven after running the game converter, etc.  That DID work for me... for a day or so.  Then said above error returned.  I'm completely out of ideas on how to fix this and could really use a hand, or at least a point in the right direction.  Thank you so much for your time anyone who's read this far - and please, if possible, HELP lol.

Erana

• View Profile
Re: 7th Heaven 1278 Error - HELP! (Fixed)
« Reply #1 on: 2019-08-29 02:53:22 »
Think I found the answer to my own issue - just posting it in case anyone else has a 1278 error NOT solved by changing the resolution in the FF7.exe file.  I changed my Aali driver settings from 'Full Screen' to 'Windowed' and entered my full screen resolution size manually so I'm not losing anything as far as actual screen size goes... so far this seems to have fixed it.  Hopefully I didn't jinx things by sharing :).

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
Re: 7th Heaven 1278 Error - HELP! (Fixed)
« Reply #2 on: 2019-08-29 03:16:34 »
Hopefully I didn't jinx things by sharing :).
Hardly... it's an error I (and everyone I poked) hadn't seen before, so sharing your solution helps us all:)

Erana

• View Profile
Re: 7th Heaven 1278 Error - HELP!
« Reply #3 on: 2019-08-29 06:54:29 »
Hardly... it's an error I (and everyone I poked) hadn't seen before, so sharing your solution helps us all:)

Glad I could help, then, and thanks so much for poking people on my behalf lol - much appreciated.