Author Topic: Anyone here like Yuna and Tomb Raider?  (Read 3690 times)

ultima espio

• View Profile
Anyone here like Yuna and Tomb Raider?
« on: 2009-01-04 18:20:06 »
SPOILERS for Tomb raider underworld here, Dont look if you dont want to be spoiled!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k61/ultima_espio/yunathorhighpoly.png

It took me so long to rub out Lara, then pose Yuna and try to get her to fit with the Hammer. What do you think of it? :-)

JordieBo

• View Profile
Re: Anyone here like Yuna and Tomb Raider?
« Reply #1 on: 2009-01-19 00:31:34 »
The title of this thread kinda seems like the subject is HentaIUGDSGUSHODAHADSHB.
I mean, that picture is very well done! And it works.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-01-19 01:31:33 »
Thor's hammer would be an interesting weapon for Cloud. Obviously, it would have to be a little longer for him, but still...perhaps it could be a replacement for the nail bat.

Quote from: JordieBo
The title of this thread kinda seems like the subject is HentaIUGDSGUSHODAHADSHB.

Hmmm, one might infer that there would be a little bit if yuri from the title ;-). Alas, there isn't. Well, I've never found Yuna or Lara Croft as attractive as many people do  :|.

hay

• If I had a buggy, I'd cross the southern desert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-01-19 08:56:43 »
No, we don't like Yuna. We don't like FFs for that matter. All this modding is to learn the game code and break it so never will be able to play those games again, extract char models to make digital voodoo dols and make them suffer etc.

But to be serious, I thought it was another lame why/what/who do you like but this pic is pretty cool. Except that hammer doesn't fit her at all. Is this some kind of mod or just composition?

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-01-23 14:48:01 »
Just random picture coz i was bored lol