Author Topic: How much reading do you do in final fantasy VII?  (Read 4607 times)

alternate

• View Profile
How much reading do you do in final fantasy VII?
« on: 2006-12-11 10:14:55 »
Im just wondering does anyone know the answer to this question?

I know that there were a few attempts at novelizing final fantasy, but that includes stuff like "clouldo walks over to jessie". Im not really interested in that, I just would like to know how much text are in all the dialogs in final fantasy, I mean when you finish playing final fantasy how many pages have you read (a page being in the region of 250 words). I know that you don't need to talk to everyone, but any link to something I could reference would be great. Im sure its a hell of a lot, anyway any help with this would be appreciated. 

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
Re: How much reading do you do in final fantasy VII?
« Reply #1 on: 2006-12-11 12:36:32 »
Couldnt you use Cosmo and copy paste all the text into word?
Possibly search gamefaqs.com there maybe someone who has posted a script?

alternate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006-12-11 12:50:53 »
What is cosmo? and where could i get it? Im assuming its some sort of extractor program, but its hard to search for it with its common "cosmo" name. Ill search for the script in gamefaq, cheers man.

Darkness

• View Profile
    • http://www.x0r.net
« Reply #3 on: 2006-12-11 21:00:54 »
Wow. Ficedula's site is gone.

Jari

« Reply #4 on: 2006-12-11 21:22:01 »
Sarcasm? :-P

Because it is up, but he did get a new address. Looooong time (bit over 2 years) ago. :)

alternate

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006-12-12 09:59:19 »
I found the entire script to final fantasy VII including the subquests, (http://members.fortunecity.com/sephkatana/ff7stuff/ff7sc.html) however they have a lot of explanation in it, which I dont want, so I copied the pages and im now deleting each bit of description and leaving just the speech (ive started on the first page). The person who did the script (lil_chiba) has all the speech within inverted commas so its not too hard. Soooo I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has some time on their hands and want to know how much you read in final fantasy then let me know! (I think im probably the only one that wants to know the answer to this question though...)  thanks anyway!  :mrgreen:

Darkness

• View Profile
    • http://www.x0r.net
« Reply #6 on: 2006-12-12 16:42:18 »
Sarcasm? :-P

Because it is up, but he did get a new address. Looooong time (bit over 2 years) ago. :)

Yeah... I figured it out...

eventually :)