Author Topic: How fast did you beat FFVII?  (Read 38715 times)

Hybir

• View Profile
How fast did you beat FFVII?
« Reply #100 on: 2005-02-20 04:40:07 »
and not calling him a loser is going to dissuade him?

In the realm of Qhimm, if we make his head hurt, he'll use his banning stick

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #101 on: 2005-02-20 07:02:06 »
i can change my avatar.. which i did (/cry) but really.. the main point of typing is that you can read it

El Futch

« Reply #102 on: 2005-03-03 16:01:36 »
Well, getting back on topic, It is taking me almost... 6 years? Man I stink.

I once had the chance to beat the game a long time ago, but Sephirot insisted on  kicking my ass so I gave up. Many years later here I am, once again fighting against my god damn pc in order to play a decent game of final fantasy 7.

Tifa Lockheart

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2005-03-04 12:23:30 »
Yuh, I think it took me over 100 hours to complete it. I was recommended the game by my Dad, and recommended I use a guide to gain full enjoyment of the game. That meant the only thing I didn't get in the game was the summon Typhoon and my game wouldn't let my beat the Ruby or Emerald weapons. Unfortunate, I know......but, if you're gonna get everything, and really anjoy it, i.e. chocobo racing and battle square, then it should take well over 100 hours.....

DarkestDream

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2005-03-04 13:28:12 »
Quote from: Tifa Lockheart
Yuh, I think it took me over 100 hours to complete it. I was recommended the game by my Dad, and recommended I use a guide to gain full enjoyment of the game. That meant the only thing I didn't get in the game was the summon Typhoon and my game wouldn't let my beat the Ruby or Emerald weapons. Unfortunate, I know......but, if you're gonna get everything, and really anjoy it, i.e. chocobo racing and battle square, then it should take well over 100 hours.....

it simple to get Typhoon, it at Acient Forest, the place where ultima weapon crashed and exploded on Comso Canyon