Author Topic: How fast did you beat FFVII?  (Read 38711 times)

xeriouxi

• View Profile
Erm...
« Reply #50 on: 2005-01-06 17:48:20 »
Hi!

Lemme think... hmmm... my it sure was a long time ago! I did play it thoroughly though... my guess would be about 40 hours... maybe 50? ^^

xeriouxi.

hey

How fast did you beat FFVII?
« Reply #51 on: 2005-01-06 23:53:02 »
My fastest time was 28hrs

Relf

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2005-01-14 01:48:37 »
I never tried for a spedd record, so I usually get the 100 hours, A lot of that however is me leaving the game on and walking away to do other things and comeback 10 hours later :oops:

Ultima Weapon is not insanely hard

I hate bringing up old things but Ulimate weapon was a joke, I had already gotten knights of the round, 1 hit KO's.

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2005-01-19 01:54:18 »
I think under 20 hours is possible problem been is the normal bosses in the game are too weak, so there is no need to do any real levelling up to get through the game.  The only bosses that pose any challenge is the secret bosses and perhaps sephiroth at the end.

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #54 on: 2005-01-19 05:00:55 »
hardest boss is demon wall ^^

sfx1999

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2005-01-20 01:30:50 »
That thing was easy. Cloud unleashed his ownage when I played him (meteorain).

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #56 on: 2005-01-20 02:44:27 »
wtf, did you jsut powerlvl or what lol

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
« Reply #57 on: 2005-01-20 02:45:39 »
Lieron, Lieron... your spelling has degraded. Seriously. And your avatar is too big, now that I look at it.  :P

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #58 on: 2005-01-20 02:47:13 »
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos

i love my avatar... and i always spelled that way.. i think\

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
« Reply #59 on: 2005-01-20 02:49:17 »
Well you can still love it if you shrink its height and compress it better... Seriously, the file size is over 70% of an uncompressed version.

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #60 on: 2005-01-21 17:43:41 »
huh... kk will try to

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2005-01-23 00:04:49 »
I found the demon wall easy also, its a real shame about the bosses I end up trying to make the fight last by delibateraly using weak moves but still win easily.

I wish they made their stats dependant on your party's hp level so if you had a powerful party then in turn the bosses become powerful.

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #62 on: 2005-01-23 01:42:01 »
its called ff8 (although not on the bosses i dont think)

Chesso

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2005-01-23 02:22:54 »
I beat Emerald Weapon easy using W-Summon and Knights Of The Round and everyone with mime materia. I also did the same for Ruby weapon but i just got lucky  :P

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #64 on: 2005-01-23 03:18:13 »
just like 80% of all the other peopel who defeated them too lol

Bunnie-Maru

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2005-01-25 19:35:38 »
Aye, I actually took a more harder way of killing Emerald when I didnt know the W-Summon trick...

Just got cloud, vincents, and cid's ultimate weapons and limit breaks, got them to 99, equipped each of them with 3 materia each (might of been 2 actually), and continually got lucky 7's and spammed limit breaks whenever possible. :/

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #66 on: 2005-01-27 02:39:40 »
anyone have a link to that one japanese clip where he killed emerald in liek on atttack frmo barret or soemthing

Chesso

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2005-01-27 03:57:19 »
uhhh i don't have it but im pretty sure i saw link in this forum somewhere maybe a search might get you the topic.

J*** H*******

« Reply #68 on: 2005-01-27 04:39:47 »
What is this? Communion of the illiterate? :isee:

It's on the previous page, dudes.

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #69 on: 2005-01-27 05:27:34 »
lol sory its jsut that i read the first psot, then the last and post when i go through threads when they get 2+ pages long lol

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
« Reply #70 on: 2005-01-27 05:31:17 »
*Cries* Please, please, please learn to spell/type... My eyes are hurting daily after reading the forums...

13uRneR

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2005-01-27 20:02:30 »
Just for the sake of clearing things up....
To beat the game riddiculusly fast (im not giving a specific time, there are alway's differences in the odds/Exp you get per battle.)

If you concentrate on using cloud and alway's giving him the better weapon, withought leaving the main story, you fly through the first disk in litlle time....(((DISK 1 is the longest disk in my experience)))
Shorter for the second disk (lots of luck to you)  

When Ultima weapon flyes out, take an hour or less if your luck is good, and kill him (gets clouds best weapon) and cloud should be a fairly high level just for following the main story, after ultima is dead, grab Slash-all in the forsest and use that. (Do not master it, wasting time, flash no good for bosses anyway.)

When you get to the battles in the end, Eg: bizzaro sephiroth, slash all attacks all the pieces, you should do around 6k dmg or more at this point in the game, and he dies withought ever neading to switch parties etc....

Then summons are also effective, yet they waste time (physical attakcs are best, then have one char always cure if needed), even if you never get bahamut zero (a whole 2 minutes to get him if you followed the main story to a "T" and not miss the huge materia.) I
f you want to spend an extra few minutes, with slash-all, ribbon, and a cold absorbing armor... you can easily get omnislash in half an hour

dont forget, put long range on cloud, and stick him in back row,

this means skip getting vincent and yuffy, speed through the text, dont ever visit fort condor (before huge materia makes you) dont stray from the main story, hell you can avoid most of the treasure chests in the game to! many are wasted footsteps  :P  (why take a minute walking for a potion or  pheonix? they do add up....)

DarkestDream

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2005-01-28 14:13:06 »
MM well, in my computer, it took me 24 hours with XP Patch and f77-universe.con full patch, and my FF7 is running smoothly wihtout all those problem, even i changed the path for the movie to use in hard drive which it running faster than the CD

J*** H*******

« Reply #73 on: 2005-01-28 16:13:44 »
Oh hell. :evil:

While it is possible to write a grammatically sound 200 word sentence, it doesn't mean that everyone should try writing one. :z

What is so hard to understand about it: if you have the time to type, you have the time to type properly. Dyslexia aside, you do not have an excuse for typing monkey English. It is slow and annoying to read, and can be easily misunderstood.

If people are perfectly capable of using a normal language even on IRC, you should be able to use it on freaking forum, even if you weren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Isn't it kind of sad that native English speakers seem to be worst writers of English online?

13uRneR

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2005-01-28 16:35:03 »
is my english really that bad???