Author Topic: Authorization for the FF7 Remake forum  (Read 54208 times)

Joey

• View Profile
Authorization for the FF7 Remake forum
« Reply #25 on: 2001-05-03 08:48:00 »
WHAT ABOUT ME????? :x Don't worry. I will NOT touch FF7 related threads as I don't know much bout the game.

M0T

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2001-05-03 19:43:00 »
WHAT ABOUT JOEY??? WHAT ABOUT JOEY??
THE LIES, THE DRUGS, THE ALCOHOL, AND THE JAIL CELL.

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2001-05-03 23:40:00 »
joey?
the teenage rape, the underage sex, all the sleeze in sqauresoft, all the copyright material being... copied  :D all the shit hitting the fan, i dunno i could go on.

M0T

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2001-05-03 23:51:00 »
I can't remember that post.
Im not too hot on this but aren't vector graphics the multicoloured line thingies?

The Skillster

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2001-05-04 01:42:00 »
it was time ago, b4 the BIG forum split it was a post about something time ago.
cant remember it clearly, it was when every1 started to ask questions about who joey really is.

[This message has been edited by The Skillster (edited May 03, 2001).]

eerrrr

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2001-05-04 22:03:00 »
yup, i remember that post. everyone was getting really pissed off with Joey. and when it finally ended we all realised how stupid he really is, and now look what he's become.

The Skillster

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2001-05-04 23:39:00 »
can u clear me up about what the vector graphics quote was about?
b4 then we all thought he worked (first his "friend") in squaresoft.
i even remember saying the him
"tell your friend to make sure they have more options in the configurator in FF9PC"!!!

« Reply #32 on: 2001-05-05 03:23:00 »
You people sure like to change topics. I guess I'd better step in here and clear things up. Here are Joey's two vector graphics quotes.
The first naturally started a bit of a ruckus:  
Joey Good news. My friend is including an 30 MB soundfont for FF9 PC. He is also going to use vector graphics encoded in an unknown format to make Qhimm suffer.(Sorry, Qhimm, it's not like me not telling my friends about stuff which has something to do with them.)You know what this means? Sharper graphics. Save file system will also be heavily encoded to prevent editing. My friend promises me that Square will surely realease FF9 for PC since he translating everything into machine code.

The second was an uproarous attempt to salvage the situation after having his statements trounced:  

Joey !!! I thought you guys know how is the graphics rendered! Actually, 3D graphics are NOT and NEVER used in all the games. It is only normal picture files rendered by the main executable. The rumors about finding 3D graphics in FF games is a complete lie unless the program who extracts it has "inflated"(a term used to convert normal graphics into 3D) the picture files like the game engine did. FF8 wasn't done by him(my
friend), but he found out that the person who was responsible for it used lo-res graphics. So, after it was inflated, the graphics look terrible and it was slow because the game engine had to buffer the graphics throungly and repeatedly until all the pixels cannot be buffered anymore. That's also the reason why the main executable is huge. It has to do a lot of things like inflating graphics, displaying dialogues, playing sound and music, and most important, buffer everything before it reaches us. The code for inflating goes something like this(from FF8):
Buffer Graphics()
If "Battle.flxxxxx.fl" pixel = 200
ChangePixel 200 =/ 255

The language is unknown (maybe an unknown secret programming language developed by Square). I stole this fragment of code from a document from my friend. Strangely, the program can not only buffer graphics but also sound and text. The text in FF8 was meant to be like that while the sound is buffered again and again until it can't be buffered anymore.
Also, the Nobuo Utemasu only wrote the notes for the music but he did not play them. The ones who had to play them in the computer using a program similar to ACID are the programmers! The sounds were painstakingly recorded specially for hi-quality music. Actually, when FF8PC was first realeased, Square received a lot of complains from buyers who wanted refunds for the game becaused of its poor quality in sound, graphics and text. Later, Square took back all the copies of FF8PC and rebuilt the code. It was then the consumers was satisfied. Thats why FF9PC will be tested first before the final realease. Also, Square has wickedly added a new feature, NO PRINT SCREEN! My friend says that his boss wanted him to disable that because of copyright-fuzzy. But my friend will try to secretly not to follow the order. And, the Skillster, my friend will try his best to improve the resolution and quality of everything. And sir canelot is right. Square can't resist the $ for the programmers pay. One month of my friend's salary is a four-digit number, paid in pounds. So, he's very rich and have 30 computers with everything, sound cards, graphics cards.....blah blah. He even has a bank account in Swiss Banks.(That was opened by his mom.) And after running an IQ test for him, we discovered that this IQ was really high. So, do you want any extra bounses for FF9PC?

BTW, please don't try to refute either of these. It's been done already. More than thoroughly, I might add. Laugh if you must (and I'm sure you must), but let's leave it at that. There's more than enough Joey bashing threads already, can we keep this from being another?

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
« Reply #33 on: 2001-05-05 08:39:00 »
Jeez man... you kept all that crap.. God i remember that when you posted it.. that wuz such a laugh but seems like so long ago.. Did you manage to keep all the threads and crap that went around this forum??

eerrrr

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2001-05-05 15:04:00 »
wow, thanks Srethron. thats some cool info, so ff9 is coming to the pc after all. now we're gonna get loads of utilities for FF9PC and not for FF9PS. ARGH!

The Skillster

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2001-05-05 15:16:00 »
arg! thats all bull remember!!
yep srethron archives EVERYTHING!!

M0T

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2001-05-05 16:05:00 »
Everything, even this?

« Reply #37 on: 2001-05-06 00:44:00 »
Caddberry: Not all of them. A fair amount. I've proposed resurrecting the FF7 Soundfonts thread in the Game Tweaking section, but no one's responded yet.

eerrrr: Don't believe everything you hear. This is Joey we're talking about. During this same time he said that FF9PC would be out in December of last year, remember? Plus, all of that "programming" stuff he's talking about just isn't true. As Qhimm put it, Joey sounds like a person who doesn't know what he's talking about.

M0T: ::evil grin:: Maybe.   :)

[This message has been edited by Srethron Askvelhtnod (edited May 05, 2001).]

M0T

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2001-05-06 16:01:00 »
Oh dear go its a conspiracy, but I know, Joey will give me a really cool program that will prevent my messages being archived  :)
---Joeys Patented archive preventer---

eerrrr

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2001-05-06 14:15:00 »
yes, you keep thinking that M0T. im a wee bit confused now Srethron, was that friend who told you all this Joey? cos you just said i shouldnt believe all that Joey says. ohhh i dont know, mummy!!! you stupid lady help me!

M0T

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2001-05-06 14:36:00 »
But he said he archived everything!!!
WAAAAAAAH
They're all out to get me

LaZyCrAzN

« Reply #41 on: 2001-05-08 08:32:00 »
Hi EVERYONE~!

I'm not really a newbie, I browse the forum all the time and read people's comments and learn from you all.  Anyway I would love to helpout in the remaking of FINAL FANTASY VII.  I'm a fanatic of the FINAL FANTASY VII game.  I'll contribute to as much as I can.

LaZyCrAzN

The Skillster

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2001-05-08 12:38:00 »
hi
thanks for offering, but at the moment we are overwelmed by the amount of people coming forward to help in the remake StoryWise, but we REALLY need people to help Technically, like programing, hacking wise.

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2001-05-08 20:16:00 »
Yes! And for your story you should pick the best! And me an Abyss are the best! Well at any rate what ever happens I will go with it. Should sure be a great ride what ever happens. Dont forget to send the bigiwgs at sqaure bags of money to forget about us  :)

Caddberry

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2001-05-09 08:52:00 »
just send square a christmas card... maybe that will make them happy... tiz true though.. basically any one with a creative brain can write stories/dialogue/whatever... maybe sometime i will do a fanfic... i just never seem to get around to it.. or get inspired...  :)

M0T

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2001-05-09 21:12:00 »
A christmas card? its after easter!

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2001-05-10 01:32:00 »
Whats your point Mot? As long as we stuff it with a few mill no one will mind.

Caddberry

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2001-05-10 09:06:00 »
yeah but everybody digs christmas anyway.. well most people... he he he

M0T

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2001-05-10 20:29:00 »
if your christmas cards contain a few mill d'ya think you could send me one?

eerrrr

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2001-05-10 20:35:00 »
yeah, me too please. i wonder what Square would do if they found out about the Remake. they couldnt close down Qhimm's entire baord though could they? unless they had a problem with his utilities.