Author Topic: FFX Questions, related with Fayth and Tidus  (Read 62984 times)

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
Re: FFX Questions, related with Fayth and Tidus
« Reply #125 on: 2009-09-13 03:37:39 »
'Gratz obesebear on the "no life" status.  :-D

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2009-09-13 03:48:20 »
lol,

I'd like to thank this thread first and foremost, and the crazy asians that slowly torture innocent animals that allowed me to make a 1000th post.

DarkestDream

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2009-09-13 07:59:39 »
One of the sickest thing i ever seen, the head sawed off. Im not sure if people did see this. That time the Iraqi?? have some american plumber hostage and show on video to slowly saw his head off. I was sitting there with eye twitching, the guy is actually screaming while cutting his head off. it wont show in american tv but i happen to found it in some russian site.

This was on the news few years ago. but they never show the actual video
This thread has no chance of getting back on topic.

That for sure.... curious who to blame for getting off the topic... is it Kudos??? or is it Hemeer? mmmm?

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2009-09-13 08:01:48 »
[sigh] some people are really f*cked up. I've had upwards of 10 shots of vodka tonight and I still have enough common sense to know that the random videos that have been mentioned on the last couple of pages of this thread are some of the sickest, most vile, evil, twisted shit ever to surface amongst humanity.

The simple fact that the majority of people enjoy watching them just shows you how purely evil human beings are by nature. You make a video of firefighters saving a baby from a burning building and put it on youtube, 7 views in a month. You post a video of some douchebag tearing some f*cktard's eye out with a fork, you get 7,000,000,000 views in a week.

I'm gonna stop now before I say something I'll regret tomorrow when I'm sober and have my "dont-say-things-that-will-make-people-not-like-you" barrier back up and running.

Costa07

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2009-09-13 09:24:57 »
I've had upwards of 10 shots of vodka tonight
The simple fact that the majority of people enjoy watching them just shows you how purely evil human beings are by nature.
I'm gonna stop now before I say something I'll regret tomorrow when I'm sober and have my "dont-say-things-that-will-make-people-not-like-you" barrier back up and running.

...Hell yeah Vodka is one of my best friends  :-)
... KM states here that your purely a evil human being lol  :-P
..Hey dont you hate when you say stupid stuff when your drunk