Author Topic: Crash  (Read 2254 times)

Malavik

Crash
« on: 2006-06-21 00:19:55 »
I am at the part of the game where cloud gives the black materia to sephy. everyone gets in the highwind and the weapons climb out. the game crashes, i am running FF7 on windows xp, please need the help.

MagiMaster

• View Profile
Re: Crash
« Reply #1 on: 2006-06-21 00:25:56 »
I am at the part of the game where cloud gives the black materia to sephy. everyone gets in the highwind and the weapons climb out. the game crashes, i am running FF7 on windows xp, please need the help.

That's not enough detail... :?

Malavik

« Reply #2 on: 2006-06-21 00:28:04 »
I am at the part of the game where cloud gives the black materia to sephy. everyone gets in the highwind and the weapons climb out. the game crashes, i am running FF7 on windows xp, please need the help. The part is a Cg scene in which all the weapons awake, i have the chocobo patch installed as well. really dont know what else to say. it is that 30min CG movie story scene where you see zach and cloud ends up giving the black materia to the "Dead Sephy". all hell breaks loose, the weapons climb out of the whole and see the highwind and Poof screen goes black and game crashes, dont know what else to say. any questions and i try to answer it

Zack

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006-06-21 05:34:25 »