Author Topic: [FF7PC] whitERaven Model Revisions (2012-12-06)  (Read 112348 times)

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Re: whitERavens Model Revisions..
« Reply #25 on: 2012-10-01 06:16:17 »
Ok, did :)

whitERaven

• when the Raven turns white..
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2012-10-01 06:57:51 »
tHanks have the file already.. I'm opening it in kimera right now it's all good.. I adjusted the hair a bit and shorten the shoulder bone to connect those arms closer to the body..

UPDATING LINK AND REUPLOADING .....

..oops sorry error uploading poor internet connection looks like it'll have to wait til later..
really this whole reuploading thing is a hassle LoL..
« Last Edit: 2012-10-01 09:18:05 by whitERaven »

ProtoX

« Reply #27 on: 2012-10-01 13:32:30 »
do you plan of doing the field model of yuffie as well?

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2012-10-02 00:58:12 »
YUFIE MODEL UPDATED with leon's fixes on details..

Now posting my WIP on vincent model check the first Post http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13703.0

I'm having problems with the HQ Aerith, lots of errors when saving and opening the battle file, when I open the model again after saving some parts are missing. Does anyone know how rid of this errors? I really want to do some enhancements on that  aerith model.

@Protox
Can't do the field conversions my kimera crashes a lot when dealing with field models..

[EDIT]
LoL, I tested the vincent model ingame, he's really big.. did not notice in kimera.. this is gonna be a lot of work.. have to do the parts and bones resizing again, (is there a faster way to do this? like scaling down the whole model in one go)
« Last Edit: 2012-10-02 13:08:31 by whitERaven »

JLOUTLAW

• View Profile
Re: whitERaven's Model Revisions
« Reply #29 on: 2012-10-02 16:15:37 »
Wow this is awesome. You've made High Quality AC Barret, Yuffie, Vincent, Tifa....I know there's already a HQ Cid in the bootleg. All that really needs to be done would be retexing Cait Sith, and a new Sephiroth please. :) And you would have finished a long time goal everyone on this forum has had, wanting HQ mods for each character.

Also for those asking, I can try to modify the battle models into field models when I get some time, like the Apz Cloud (before I realized Omega Novae did it) and WhiteRavens Tifa and Barret. I assume it'd have to be in a new thread however.
« Last Edit: 2012-10-02 16:22:12 by JLOUTLAW »

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #30 on: 2012-10-02 16:32:47 »
There's a HQ Cid in bootleg? I can't see one
also, he textured the models, means, if there are no HQ models to texture, he can't improve them

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2012-10-02 20:01:40 »
Yes, there is a tool to resize models.

HRC_resizer.zip                                 Borde           Tool to resize models                   Qhimm FILE

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2012-10-02 21:09:18 »
too bad my scanner blocking that link to the hrc resizer.. says its dangerous..
but thanks pit brat, now i know that tool exist I just need to hunt for it,

Wow this is awesome. You've made High Quality AC Barret, Yuffie, Vincent, Tifa....I know there's already a HQ Cid in the bootleg. All that really needs to be done would be retexing Cait Sith, and a new Sephiroth please. :) And you would have finished a long time goal everyone on this forum has had, wanting HQ mods for each character.

Also for those asking, I can try to modify the battle models into field models when I get some time, like the Apz Cloud (before I realized Omega Novae did it) and WhiteRavens Tifa and Barret. I assume it'd have to be in a new thread however.

Didn't see that hq cid.. I'm currently looking for a cid model to retexture , the vincent model almost done.. just need to rescale the model..

As for cait sith and sephiroth kuugen has it spot on, I can't improve a model if a fully textured one doesn't exist.. I may have seen a seph before but no cait sith..

I'm also planning to do some slight modifications on the HQ aerith the face particularly.. I won't touch the barret and cloud, apz's and timu's already perfect.
« Last Edit: 2012-10-02 21:24:22 by whitERaven »

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #33 on: 2012-10-02 21:27:51 »
http://www.mediafire.com/?b6ui27s858oo2m7

HRC resizer from a non-ridiculous filehoster

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2012-10-02 21:38:28 »
Thanks kuugen I was having a hard time searching..

[edit]is this tool exclusive for field models only..?
« Last Edit: 2012-10-02 21:44:02 by whitERaven »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #35 on: 2012-10-02 21:53:26 »
too bad my scanner blocking that link to the hrc resizer.. says its dangerous..

Didn't see that hq cid.. I'm currently looking for a cid model to retexture , the vincent model almost done.. just need to rescale the model..

As for cait sith and sephiroth kuugen has it spot on, I can't improve a model if a fully textured one doesn't exist.. I may have seen a seph before but no cait sith..

I'm also planning to do some slight modifications on the HQ aerith the face particularly.. I won't touch the barret and cloud, apz's and timu's already perfect.

Try getting the tool here: http://www.mediafire.com/?xlll336ahxcd4

There is a Cid and Sephiroth (Battle) here: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13489.0

There is another Sephiroth (Field, Battle, World), but seems to require multiple steps that I'm unsure even work. From what I've read, this is what is done.
Grab the Scorpicus Sephiroth 1.1 (original chibi look): http://www.gamefront.com/files/Scorpicus+Seph+Patch+V1+1zip/;8841182;/fileinfo.html

Then you can supposedly patch it into a more adult model. It may be the one used in Bootleg, but I'm unsure other than the screenshots look very similar. The readme file states it requires Scorpicus Sephiroth 1.1 to work.

patch for Scorpicus Sephiroth Patch.zip         anifiga         New Sephiroth Model                     Qhimm FILE

I think the end result should look like the OP of the patches post: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=10223.msg144429#msg144429
« Last Edit: 2012-10-02 22:01:13 by EQ2Alyza »

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2012-10-02 22:25:13 »
I'll look into that seph model..

and for those models weemus is working on, I'll have to get his permission first before using them..
« Last Edit: 2012-10-03 06:51:47 by whitERaven »

whitERaven

• View Profile
Re: whitERaven's HQ Model Revisions
« Reply #37 on: 2012-10-04 22:49:26 »
Update on the vincent enhancement..
I reduced the size of the whole model .. bit tedious resizing all those parts and bone without ruining the model..

here's a shot of the model in game,

so how is it?? still too tall/big??
« Last Edit: 2012-10-04 22:53:38 by whitERaven »

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #38 on: 2012-10-04 23:02:21 »
wow, he dwarfs cloud and yuffie looks like a gnome compared
or Vincent is just a giant.
I dont know how big Vincent 'supposedly' is, so this might be okay
personally I think he's still too big, at least 10% too big

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2012-10-05 02:04:02 »
Haha, I guess I stll need a few more adjustments, I'm actually interested in this model.. http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13366.0 it's textures are way cooler.. LOL..I wont even bother working on a vincent model If only this was released..

I'm learning making proper uv's with blender right now also basics of modeling, when I'm better I'm planning to enhance this models, like tifa dolphin style hair, gun holster for vincent, and a new jacket for the AC barret..

btw are we allowed to use this model,

I've checked it seems the textures are from a JKA mod..I'm not sure of the model.

I'm planning to use those legs and claws if its allowed..

....I know there's already a HQ Cid in the bootleg...

didn't see any.. you should edit that post might disappoint some who'll read that, I think you mistook the HQ highwind for a Cid model.
« Last Edit: 2012-10-05 02:22:45 by whitERaven »

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
« Reply #40 on: 2012-10-05 02:48:30 »
considering thats the vincent from kulas mod id say do not use any parts unless you can prove its from a legitimate source

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2012-10-05 03:23:40 »
LoL the model is a bit ugly for a ripped one, so I'm thinking it might not be ripped, but I have no way of proving that.. so I'm wondering if someone here may shed some light on this,

also I think this guy used that model here http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13366.0 I just want to clarify this matter

Anyway I think it's better not to mess with a model from kula's mod just to be safe.. thanks.. I'm getting better with blender so I think I'm better  off making my own UV and models than using those parts.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2012-10-05 03:40:50 »
Is it the same as this Vincent? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8HrpU4J35U&t=5m0s

If so, it's been around awhile.

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2012-10-05 04:24:24 »
wow, he dwarfs cloud and yuffie looks like a gnome compared
or Vincent is just a giant.
I dont know how big Vincent 'supposedly' is, so this might be okay
personally I think he's still too big, at least 10% too big

Done resizing, how about this.. I reduced the model by 10%.. he still taller than the others but I think this one is already acceptable.. I did not include yufie in the screenshots, LoL her stance makes her appear smaller thus making vincent look even bigger,I used barret as a reference instead

Is it the same as this Vincent? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8HrpU4J35U&t=5m0s

If so, it's been around awhile.

That's a different vincent.. actually it's my first time seeing that one. where did that vincent in your vid came from?? is it legit? also the cid model??

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2012-10-05 04:32:51 »
It's not my video. He played that about 1.5 years ago using the Remix.

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2012-10-05 06:03:56 »
might be hard to get ahold of that model now.. I'll just finish my vincent enhancement, I might release it as a beta later so people can test the new vincent ingame,

LoL with all this modding I actually can't find time to continue playing ff7 anymore, guess I'll continue when all main characters are given an HQ version..

Tried editing aeriths' face.. I'm having a hard time with her face,  I'm not sure but maybe the face geometry is the prob, anyway i'll get this right somehow just needs to get a lot more familiar with the face geometry..btw i'll be using megatens aerith since mikes still a work in progress, might post a pic of her face later so I can ask for inputs from the community..
« Last Edit: 2012-10-05 08:08:38 by whitERaven »

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2012-10-05 23:43:19 »
Here's a WIP on new aerith's face.. it still needs cleaning so I need to hear your opinions before I finalize this..

I'll include fixes on her number of textures bug and probably small changes on body proportions, I'm also planning to unsharpen the clothes a bit to make it less grainy in game.

vincent will be out soon.. I just removed the parts from kula's model.. sorting the files now and I'll upload it.
spoilers

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #47 on: 2012-10-05 23:50:54 »
I should make these models mandatory for Nightmare :p

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2012-10-06 00:08:03 »
Thanks kuugen.. though i still need to do some tuning on the aerith, somehow I think somethings not right.. just cant tell which.. must be the brows..

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #49 on: 2012-10-06 00:11:11 »
closer shot of the face is needed for me to be able to tell