Author Topic: Timu Sumisu's WIP/Release thread. BARRET RELEASED!!! 07/09/09  (Read 165362 times)

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
I'm working on converting this over to the field.
Question #1 - Do you care if I post a link to it once I finish?

Question #2 - When I load the battle model, the sbck weapon displays as the original and not the textured version.  Did I miss something?

Question #3 - I more like the idea of him running around with his Advent Children style hand instead of a gun.  In the event you don't mind me releasing this, I would like to know what other's opinions are on the matter?  It won't take much to mirror his left hand and map it to the metal of the gun.

Are you planning to make a full size model or chibi? Because i know timu is working on a chibi and would probably not want you to release one of those

obesebear

• View Profile
Are you planning to make a full size model or chibi? Because i know timu is working on a chibi and would probably not want you to release one of those
Full size. 

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
Barret doesn't have any textured guns released yet

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Barret doesn't have any textured guns released yet

Nope. And you probably wont see any until milennia finishes clouds weapons

obesebear

• View Profile
Ahhhh, I thought the first one had been done.  My bad.

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
First two are done. Just that they aren't released in game, If you know how to do that. try contacted millenia, And asking if you convert, if he'll release them (he did it with Clouds swords)

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
First two are done. Just that they aren't released in game, If you know how to do that. try contacted millenia, And asking if you convert, if he'll release them (he did it with Clouds swords)

Well considering i know nothing about 3d it would be pointless to ask. Ill talk to timu later tho

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
was talking to obesebear on the converting haha. I believe it was him, Or Timu that got Clouds swords working. Time to go and check

I stand corrected. It was NeoCloudStrife. NEO! we need you! (i feel like i am in the Matrix now..)
« Last Edit: 2009-09-09 16:57:54 by hellbringer616 »

f1thos

This model for Barrett looks fine, except for the fact from the neck up it doesn't look like Barrett at all. Maybe a severely demasculined Barrett at best. Don't get me wrong, it's a great model, and I can appreciate all the time that went into it, but it simply doesn't look like Barrett. Barrett is supposed to be rough and masculine. You took his balls away.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
I'm working on converting this over to the field.
Question #1 - Do you care if I post a link to it once I finish?

Question #2 - When I load the battle model, the sbck weapon displays as the original and not the textured version.  Did I miss something?

Question #3 - I more like the idea of him running around with his Advent Children style hand instead of a gun.  In the event you don't mind me releasing this, I would like to know what other's opinions are on the matter?  It won't take much to mirror his left hand and map it to the metal of the gun.

1/ I'd rather you keep to yourself, and not spread it about.

2/ millenia's weapons arnt released yet

3/ the gun arm is a plot point of ff7... shouldnt change. that and, the metal wouldnt map well to a hand, least of all the left hand.

Costa07

• View Profile
Wow timu excellent work going on here you always seem to amaze me with or texture and artistic work.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
textures arnt mine

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
Thanks for using my screenshots timu I feel so honored! And btw, 'gratz on achieving "freak" status lol.

squallff8

• View Profile
Hi people!
Maybe i missed something,but why model is black? :?
something wrong with textures??

obesebear

• View Profile
Hi people!
Maybe i missed something,but why model is black? :?
something wrong with textures??
Pssst... Barret is supposed to be black.  Not everyone in the world is light skinned you know...

RACIST!!
 :-P

Seriously though, it should work just fine... redownload?

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
he's based on the original model, colors n all, as to yer problem squallff8, try reinstalling it, i cant think of what would make it black. you just put all the files in and compiled the lgp?

squallff8

• View Profile
Here what i mean(I don't have anything against Black People :-P):

I did the same operations like with APZ Cloud.As you can see his Gun arm is OK.Something wrong with Body texture.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
first thing that comes to mind is are you using aali's driver, because i think u need to to use 1024/1024 textures, of which the body is one.

squallff8

• View Profile
first thing that comes to mind is are you using aali's driver, because i think u need to to use 1024/1024 textures, of which the body is one.

OH!Yeah..you right!

SwornEnemy

• View Profile
sweet model ive had it for months but still sweet lookin forward to ur work in the future

obesebear

• View Profile
>>ive had it for months
Wow, will you be my hero plz?

Alkor

• O_o
    • View Profile
timu sumisu
If u will some one made some other models? mb u'll look this thread: _http://bbs.ffsky.com/disp.aspx?ID=1654607&bid=2
There are good artwork  :wink:

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
Not quite suer what you mean, thers some nice concept art on that, though I'm more partial to the original style than advent chidlren. I am making the other characters, no concern

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
timu sumisu
If u will some one made some other models? mb u'll look this thread: _http://bbs.ffsky.com/disp.aspx?ID=1654607&bid=2

Are these Concept Art from the official artists? Or just Fan made?

:-o :? 8-) :lol:

squallff8

• View Profile
timu sumisu

Are these Concept Art from the official artists? Or just Fan made?

:-o :? 8-) :lol:

Fun made...