Author Topic: [FF7PC] Sephiroth new Limit Breaks (2013-09-23)  (Read 15255 times)

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
[FF7PC] Sephiroth new Limit Breaks (2013-09-23)
« on: 2013-04-07 22:52:42 »
Now part of a mass Sephiroth mod compilation!!

Well not really new but in terms of what he was forced to use already I think its a slight improvement.  So lets get the explaining out of the way.  I tried to make animations for Sephiroth to stop from using the old ones that make him half T stance.  So then I find out that the models aren't supported any more (as far as I found).  So what do you do give up?  Well I did and first and then I thought hey there are potentially other ones to use and since most of Vincents doesn't require much to no animation I could start with his.  So I used like three of his and then I started hunting.  So I took some of Red XIII and other the howl animation which doesn't last long it works perfectly except one of them the enemies don't disappear but still take damage.  I also used one of Yuffie's since you don't see her that much before the move executes.  I finally used Barret's Satellite move.  One thing to note is that Apocalypse is missed spelled and I tried to fix it but wallmarket keeps crashing and can't fix it for some reason.  So you'll have to use wallmarket to edit yourselves.  I am very happy to be able to get this to you guys finally.  Any bugs or errors let me know and i'll do my best to fix.  I have more mods planned but no release date because I can't set all my time to them.

Here is a video showing what it does.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXISPdhE0Co

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zddvpomayjh9v95/ff7.zip
« Last Edit: 2014-07-17 21:54:45 by Covarr »

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
Re: (Release finally!)Sephiroth new Limit Breaks
« Reply #1 on: 2013-04-07 23:30:32 »
Congratulations!  8)

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-04-08 01:42:48 »
Thanks its been to long coming.  Couldn't release it because my desktop was down but now I got it back.  If you guys have an issues let me know.

Edit: So when you guys get a chance please give your feedback and any tips on how to improve it let me know.  Thank you guys for downloading and I hope you guys enjoy.  I might try to move where you get the supernova move.  I think it is still called omnislash in the battle square.  I plan to move this though possible somewhere in Nibelheim and on the third disc.
« Last Edit: 2013-04-08 20:11:08 by genesis063 »

kela51

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/killakela51
« Reply #3 on: 2013-05-08 13:01:24 »
can you make a video about this?

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013-06-07 01:11:30 »
You mean the video showing the moves being done or where I plan to move supernova.  If the former then it is up on youtube.  If its the latter however I have yet to do so.

adivinhaquem

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2013-06-08 18:18:12 »
can you make a video about this?

i would like to see it aswell i mean  the video showing the moves being done, before attempting to use this mod, would be great ! :)

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2013-06-09 01:04:32 »
Video has been uploaded.

JobeStroud

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2013-06-26 02:38:42 »
You really need to fix the spelling errors. Unless they are not supposed to be English.  It is spelled Apocalypse not Apaclypse.

Template

• Life is a series of cats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2013-06-26 03:05:59 »
You really need to fix the spelling errors. Unless they are not supposed to be English.  It is spelled Apocalypse not Apaclypse.

One thing to note is that Apocalypse is missed spelled and I tried to fix it but wallmarket keeps crashing and can't fix it for some reason.  So you'll have to use wallmarket to edit yourselves.

You really need to read posts entirely before you reply to them.
« Last Edit: 2013-06-26 03:10:44 by Template »

GF-san

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2013-07-07 19:30:33 »
Impressive~

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2013-07-08 19:36:13 »
Thanks man appreciate it.  I decided if we couldn't make animations or swap some out with others it be better to use ones that do not focus on the sprite or only last for like three seconds.

Dark_Ansem

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2013-07-30 16:53:18 »
I am very impressed.
it's a shame supernova couldn't be used truly, but it's all right :D

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2013-07-30 19:31:06 »
Yeah really is if it is possible to change the battle backgrounds so it could be used.  However I don't know if that could ever be possible.  If I remember what I heard correctly supernova is only able to work in that one fight because it was coded for it.  I think there might be a way to freeze the animation so Sephiroth doesn't go wanky at all I believe I saw someone do it before.

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
« Reply #13 on: 2013-07-31 16:20:19 »
Yeah that Battle Scene thing sucks.  I tried for a long time to get Lessaloploth's Avalanche animation working outside of Great Glacier - but was ultimately unsuccessful.  Hell, I got a pair of Midgar Zolem's to cast Shiva (minus the Shiva model) before I ever made any progress whatsoever with Battle Scene specific Attack Animations.

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2013-08-02 20:01:44 »
It is most likely hardcoded then.