Author Topic: weapons models are colorless [just white] anyone know how to fix ? please  (Read 9008 times)

old boss

• View Profile
dose someone have the patch that changes the chocobo to a motorbike like this

http://wendekulaff7models.yolasite.com/ff7-advent-children-complete-mod.php

but what i want is the bike only so is there a patch for that ?

oh and dose anyone have this patch because the link is dead

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8022.0

and how do i apply this patch to make sephiroth the one with the new model ?
"because am using a sephiroth patch and cloud is sephiroth now"

any help is really appreciated thanks everyone

EDIT: dose someone have cloud's advent children weapons models in .lgp format  [the first tsuragi]  please ? thanks everyone.
oh and i have a small problem with slayersnext's weapons models one of the swords don't have colors [it's just white] while the other is completely transparent can someone help ?  thanks a lot i know am asking a lot .

EDIT 2 : i've solved all the problems except that now the weapon dose not have colors it's just white and this is the only problem that i have , please dose anyone know how to fix ir ? please this is really annoying me , thanks .
« Last Edit: 2010-08-05 12:33:42 by old boss »

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
I don't know the answers to your questions, but you did put this thread in the right place, so don't worry about that.  A more descriptive name for the thread would've been better (e.g. "Does anyone have these mods?"), but oh well.

The 1st Class Colors patch has been dead for ages.  The problem seems to be that the downloads either expired somehow or were taken down for some reason.  The only way to get the patch would be if adventsoldier re-uploaded it.  You can PM him, but keep your fingers crossed.  He's not likely to respond - he's been inactive for over a year.

old boss

• View Profile
Re: dose someone have these mods
« Reply #2 on: 2010-08-03 13:49:45 »
thanks seer i did what u said ,  now i hope someone could help .......

Armorvil

• Working on : FFVII Total Grudge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-08-03 19:00:46 »
I don't have them, but I saw the Fenrir in action once, and trust me : you really don't want to have that in your game. Because, since the chocobo is animated, the Fenrir is too... ...And the wheels of a motorbike moving like a chocobo's legs is some highly ridiculous and disturbing view.

old boss

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-08-04 07:33:26 »
thanks Armorvil it looks like i'm going to dump the motorbike then ,   i have been looking for some weapons models for cloud's first tsuragi "advent children swords" but with no luck so dose someone have them in .lgp format please ?  thanks

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
Re: dose someone have these mods and weapons models ?
« Reply #5 on: 2010-08-04 10:15:52 »
The "first tsuragi" sword was a rip from a Jedi Knight model. It was removed.

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-08-04 10:20:24 »
You can always use the custom model of First Tsurugi modeled and textured by kula_wende. Although it is already complete and combined together but its the only one available for download.

old boss

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-08-04 11:52:48 »
thanks for the replays  everyone  , i found something it's a model for an uncompleted first tsuragi in here 

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=10122.msg98606#msg98606

the third post by silver wings.  but i don't know how  to apply the model [tried renaming it to hardedge's lgp name  then recompiled the battle.lgp but it didn't work]  can someone help me please ?

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-08-04 12:32:04 »
I'm guessing the file you downloaded is in .3ds format. If you really want to use it you'll have to convert the file using Pcreator.

old boss

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-08-04 14:19:44 »
i'm not sure how to convert it  but what i did was this

1- i opened pcreator and went to file -->opened the .3ds file
2- went to options --> ticked battle model
3-file --> save as , and then renamed the file to [rtcm] which is hardedeg's lgp name ,

that should have replaced hardedeg with the first tsuragi however there was a problem when i played the sword was SOOO SMALL like an arm or something and was colorless [just white] so i went to kimera to increase   the sword's size and i did but nothing happened  so what did i do wrong ? [am assuming the conversion process in pcreator because i don't know how exactly  ]
so can someone help please ?

i now only have a problem with the weapons models colors [no colors at all just white] can anyone help me please ?
« Last Edit: 2010-08-05 12:35:53 by old boss »

nikfrozty

• View Profile
You're missing the texture files in the battle.lgp. Models without textures aren't going to do any good you know? Are you sure you copied all the files in the folder or mod you downloaded and compiled it right? Try it again. :)

old boss

• View Profile
What I did was I downloaded kula's AC patch and I took the first tsuragi weapon's model and renamed it to another weapon and replaced it with the weapon I don't want then I played and it was colorless

[I didn't apply the patch I just took the lgp files]

So I did something to see what's wrong   I opened kimera and opened the lgp file of the first turagi and it was colorless too yet when I open any other weapon they all have colors except the first tsuragi and ragnarok  and now am going crazy because of the damn tsuragi   Please help me here
« Last Edit: 2010-08-05 13:27:55 by old boss »

nikfrozty

• View Profile
What file did you open in kimera? You'll have to open rtaa to see Cloud holding the other swords. If you see the first tsurugi it will change the ultimate weapon which is rtcz in the battle.lgp. rtae is the texture file so in order for the model to be textured make sure you have the rtae in the same folder too.

old boss

• View Profile
This is a mega problem   U see am using a sephiroth patch so putting rtaa in my battle lgp would ruin my whole game because am creating a crossover sephiroth with some of cloud's weapons. 

Isn't there a way to solve this mess ?