Author Topic: Would love your guys opinion real quick  (Read 2658 times)

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
Would love your guys opinion real quick
« on: 2013-09-05 06:46:02 »
I'm not sure if all of you guys are aware about my plans to give Sephiroth his own story.  Well swapping out the field models has been going pretty smooth thanks to Makou reactor mad props to whoever made that.  I'll be sure to add you into my credits and stuff.  So I am thinking what is the best way and place to make it work.  I was thinking sometime during when in the original game when you get caught after planting the bomb in reactor five.  I would though love to see what you guys might come up with.  After all I want this to be a pretty fresh new experience and enjoyable to all.  So respond here or pm me if you like look forward to your guys excellent ideas.

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
Re: Would love your guys opinion real quick
« Reply #1 on: 2013-09-06 05:46:52 »
Are you trying to create something Original in terms of the Story.  Or Are you trying to show us what was going on during FFVII from Sephiroth's Point of View?  Or are you scrapping the present tense- FFVII story and rewriting the story for playing as Sephiroth?

(I have not played Crisis Core or any direct VII offshoots) I've always thought that a game where you play as Sephiroth during the time he was a high ranking solider would be fun.  Inject the Wutai War into it somewhere early/middle of the story, show some scenes between Seph and Gast.  Have a portion of the game were he's traveling around in the Lifestream.  Have a lot of dialogue between Seph and Jenova (or at least Monologue of Seph talking to Jenova for a large portion of the game).  Make sure he's Meeting/Interacting with Zack and Hojo.  lol, okay, now I'm just describing a Sephiroth based VII that I would make.

Velias

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-09-07 17:02:38 »
Not a bad idea. I've played the game numerous times as Sephiroth as the main character, sort of gets annoying seeing him say Cloud's lines. Anyway, I'm not too sure of exactly what to have him say but having him arrogant or very sure of himself may help (obviously lol). Having Tifa dislike him but forced to work with him or something.

I can't remember the source where I found this bit of information but I remember reading that originally, Square had plans of having Aeris and Sephiroth like each other. Since they changed plans, they only gave her a similar hairstyle(the bangs and long hair). Could be false though so don't take my word on that.

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013-09-07 21:32:20 »
If you look it up on wiki it does support that claim.  Though I might try to make Tifa and Barret enemies.  Vincent will replace Barret and Aeris will replace Tifa.  I outlined most of my plans in my compilation plan topic.