Author Topic: Favorite TV shows?  (Read 24375 times)

Opine

• View Profile
Re: Favorite TV shows?
« Reply #50 on: 2011-11-11 13:36:01 »
Ah, come on . . .  When Shane shot Otis in the leg, that was some intense drama!
Okay, you're right - that was totally awesome. That whole episode was really good. Him shooting the guy, you not knowing why he's shaving his head in the beginning. Yeah, that was pretty dark.
I think I just didn't like the season opener. It was an hour and a half of nothing. Plus, they  had inconsistencies with what they told us last season. And some of the monologues people are spouting are really annoying / not well written.

But you're right. The whole Otis thing was really good storyline.

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
« Reply #51 on: 2011-11-11 15:32:12 »
500 posts!?  You Freak! lol

Its hard to think of a favorite tv show.  I watch a lot of History/Science/Discovery channel stuff.  Through The Wormhole is pretty sweet.  I like Wilderness Survival shows.  Recently I've been watching Star Trek Voyager on netflix, I'm hesitant to watch all the episodes though because chances are that I'll never watch it again once I've watched everything :(

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2011-11-12 22:56:56 »
500 posts!?  You Freak! lol

Its hard to think of a favorite tv show.  I watch a lot of History/Science/Discovery channel stuff.  Through The Wormhole is pretty sweet.  I like Wilderness Survival shows.  Recently I've been watching Star Trek Voyager on netflix, I'm hesitant to watch all the episodes though because chances are that I'll never watch it again once I've watched everything :(

Ha! I hadn't even noticed!

Do you watch NOVA at all?

KaidenJames

• It's cuz of the !@#$ 'pizza'
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2011-11-13 02:06:16 »
My top 5 at the moment. I know a couple are old, but they're that good  :)

1.Breaking Bad
2.Sons of Anarchy
3.Weeds
4.Battlestar Galactica
5.X-Files

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2011-11-13 05:27:04 »
I have no idea what my favorite show is.

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2011-11-13 16:06:37 »
My top 5 at the moment. I know a couple are old, but they're that good  :)

I love your 1, 4, and 5. If I was going with all-time favorites then  4 and 5 would definitely be on my list as well.