Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts Re Chain of Memories LeonhartGR Let's Play Tribute to Necroscope  (Read 11692 times)

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
And I have supported this company for so long!

But the claimant is EMI Records Japan not Square Enix. I think Square Enix is only a license user for the song. ???

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
When I first got the strike they said it was by Square Enix. Now, after all those months with my account limited, it says Emi Japan. YouTube system is messed up and Square Enix is popular for persecuting users for fanmade use of their games... look at this forum for example with all those model design/import/export/sharing limitations.

I don't get your point there anyway... I didn't have any issue with any other company and if you do a simple search for any of the "kingdom hearts ending simple and clean" videos you will find a lot of difficulty spotting one with sound. They are all muted! Of course SE is responsible for preventing this from happening since we are buying their game with their music on... Of course this behavior from EMI Japan is hurting Square's image, as a company, to the simple user/fan who want to honor their game, by using part of their videos in their channel for promoting their work, and ends up getting a copyright strike like he is a criminal!

Even if YouTube's detection system is broken, since they know that and are the good, humble guys, they can raise all copyright infringement strikes from this website and seize to support them. Or keep their copyright strikes on YT, shut their channels down and move to their own website. But they don't do that. They keep things like they think fit.

P.S.: We are making such a matter for a 12 second video here guys... what harm would I be able to do to the company anyways...
« Last Edit: 2014-05-04 03:28:47 by LeonhartGR »