Author Topic: FF8 Midi  (Read 4342 times)

Anonymous

FF8 Midi
« on: 2001-11-18 11:13:00 »
When i load up FFMidi there is nothing there and no where to select the final fantasy 8 music. How do I get it to work? All ya programs are great Qhimm but are you going to finish Greiver or what are you working on at the moment cause from your page you havent done much updating?

Darkness

• View Profile
    • http://www.x0r.net
FF8 Midi
« Reply #1 on: 2001-11-18 15:07:00 »
hehe qhimm hasnt updated his page in like a year and a half. From what i can tell, hes a very busy guy.

Goku7

• View Profile
FF8 Midi
« Reply #2 on: 2001-11-18 21:25:00 »
Actually, I think FF8MIDI has an uresolved memory leak problem that happens when you have been using it to listen to the songs for awhile.  I don't know if Qhimm's corrected it, but that's what I read on his site a while ago.

Try using the "FF8 MIDI Configurator Version 2" from the FFSF site.  It will let you listen to any and all the FF8 songs, with full auto-looping support; without the memory leak problem that FF8MIDI has.

Jedimark

• View Profile
FF8 Midi
« Reply #3 on: 2001-11-19 20:43:00 »
I just transfered over to Windows XP but my graphics card is not suported by XP so I can duel boot either Windows 98 for games and XP for everything else.... I had the same problem if I was booted into Windows XP yet I was using FF8Midi which was located on my other Hard Drive along with Windows 98. Qhimms' program did not recognise the fact that Final Fantasy was there but on a different hard drive! Most of his other programs have an option to select the data files... not this one though... hey there's a suggestion for ya Qhimm!

And good question... Qhimm are ya up to anything at the moment... are we gonna see a new version of Triple Triad Gold or have u finished with your programing....??