Author Topic: The APZ Cloud Project!!!!  (Read 269233 times)

terminater27

• View Profile
The APZ Cloud Project!!!!
« Reply #325 on: 2009-05-29 21:59:52 »
Well, so far, I've installed the 1.02 patch.
Next I got the Saint's higher resolution working.
For the next step should i apply this mod first?
Or apply the FF7-PRP mod first?

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #326 on: 2009-05-30 01:37:12 »
This mod is in the battle.lgp the others are in the field, so it doesn't matter the order.

just extract your battle.lgp with lgptools

then move these files to the folder you extracted the files too. then create a new lgp named battle.lgp with lgptools.

replace your old battle.lgp (i'd make a backup) then you're good to go.

warbaque

• View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 2009-05-30 05:22:34 »
I can't create working battle.lgp file with LGPtools.

This is what I do and what happens
1. Start LGPtools and open battle.lgp
2. Extr. All to .../somerandomfolder
3. Click 'Create' -> Select .../somerandomfolder -> select name and wait -> Replace orginal battle.lgp with just the one I just created.
4. Start game -> Find ramdom encounter-> ??? -> Crash!

« Reply #328 on: 2009-05-30 05:43:25 »
I have been thinking lately... This is just if people don't like the Chibi (which i do.. I think its a amazing :P

But isn't it possible to do that thing they did in the Reunion patch... Take the battle model, and scale it down in kimera and then save it as the field model??? Or am i way off base?

warbaque

• View Profile
« Reply #329 on: 2009-05-30 07:17:27 »

3. Click 'Create' -> Select .../somerandomfolder -> select name and wait -> Replace orginal battle.lgp with just the one I just created.

When I compared orginal and modified battle.lgp files with lgptool I noticed that file order was different.
Example.
Orginal:
1 aaab
2 aaam
3 aada
4 aaaa
5 abab
6 abam
7 abaa
Modified:
1 aaaa
2 aaab
3 aaam
4 aada
5 abaa
6 abab
7 abam

How can I fix this?

« Reply #330 on: 2009-05-31 03:33:15 »
Hey APZ.. if you are re-making the field model of Cloud.. are you re-making him when he dresses like a girl too???

And again your work is absolutely amazing. :D

Thank you,
Broken Crow

Goku7

• View Profile
« Reply #331 on: 2009-05-31 07:47:26 »
Hey APZ, I've got a couple of nice screenshots of the battle model at 4x FSAA that I figure would look nice in your screenshot collage:

However, since I'm more of a sound guy than a photo/video guy, I think I should leave any image cropping to you. :-D

-edit-
Forgot to add the link to the actual second picture. I had the first one linked twice.  Doh!
« Last Edit: 2009-05-31 07:54:48 by Goku7 »

birdparade

« Reply #332 on: 2009-05-31 08:50:35 »
APZ I would just like to continue cheering you on. You have done so much! Please keep at it!

warbaque

• View Profile
« Reply #333 on: 2009-05-31 09:30:04 »

When I compared orginal and modified battle.lgp files with lgptool I noticed that file order was different.
Example.
Orginal:
1 aaab
2 aaam
3 aada
4 aaaa
5 abab
6 abam
7 abaa
Modified:
1 aaaa
2 aaab
3 aaam
4 aada
5 abaa
6 abab
7 abam

How can I fix this?
Anyone go any idea?
Either how to get LGPtools to work or some alternative program.

oraclex

• View Profile
« Reply #334 on: 2009-05-31 10:29:47 »
Hey APZ, I've got a couple of nice screenshots of the battle model at 4x FSAA that I figure would look nice in your screenshot collage:

However, since I'm more of a sound guy than a photo/video guy, I think I should leave any image cropping to you. :-D

-edit-
Forgot to add the link to the actual second picture. I had the first one linked twice.  Doh!

Lovely screenies! that buster sword is also great! A darn shame you'll have to replace the sword... I would like it to be the ultimate sword too.
Also, where did that vincent model come from? I looks pretty good too

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #335 on: 2009-05-31 15:59:43 »
Lol

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: 2009-05-31 16:04:28 »
That buster sword is probably one of the greatest moddels I have seen here....

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: 2009-05-31 16:05:20 »
Lol

Indeed  :-D

that buster sword is also great! A darn shame you'll have to replace the sword... I would like it to be the ultimate sword too.

WallMarket should be able to help you out there. Change the weapon model ID for Ultima Weapon to the one for the Buster Sword and hopefully it should work (i.e. from F8FF0F to F8FF00), and the Buster Sword model will appear when you have Ultima Weapon equipped.

Goku7

• View Profile
« Reply #338 on: 2009-05-31 17:26:41 »
Lovely screenies! that buster sword is also great! A darn shame you'll have to replace the sword... I would like it to be the ultimate sword too.

Thank you.  I had another shot of his model in the middle of the spellcast animation, but it came out looking like he was, like, pelvic thrusting or something. :roll:

Anyway, that Vincent model is the stock model that comes with the game -- hence the lols you're getting from others.  I must have shot his good side. 8-)
« Last Edit: 2009-05-31 17:29:58 by Goku7 »

oraclex

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: 2009-05-31 17:30:47 »

Thank you.  I had another shot of the model in the middle of the spell animation, but it came out looking like he was, like, pelvic thrusting or something. :roll:

Anyway, that Vincent model is the stock model that comes with the game -- hence the lols you're getting from others.  I must have shot his good side. 8-)

oh noes!!! I feel so ashamed... well not really.. but I guess it was a rather silly comment  :-D

Viashino

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: 2009-06-02 01:34:56 »
nice work apz like i said give some thought to my offer thats all ill say for now. very nice work.

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #341 on: 2009-06-02 11:02:20 »
He Blinks!

I would say his lips are a tad too big. But seeing as though you rarely see him this close, it's not that big a deal!

moses7

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: 2009-06-02 11:38:58 »
Yaayyy Previews. I can't wait.

No, I mean I can. :-D

Yah, the lip is kinda big. Maybe an anime like lip ( just a drawn line)  would fit rather than the complete 3D lip. It kinda makes his expression look weird, over all it's nice.
Yah, no big deal.
« Last Edit: 2009-06-02 12:15:52 by moses7 »

polaris_027

« Reply #343 on: 2009-06-02 11:52:37 »
He Blinks!

I would say his lips are a tad too big. But seeing as though you rarely see him this close, it's not that big a deal!

beautiful!

KaOSoFt

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: 2009-06-02 12:37:46 »
He Blinks!

This is very nice! Yeah, lips should be shortened a bit. They look like they have been injected or something... :roll:

Thanks for your hard work, and keep going!

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: 2009-06-02 13:38:54 »
There's some very good stuff there, but the head doesn't seem to fit well with the body. From that screenshot, it looks like he needs more of a neck.

And can anything be done about the arms? When he had the huge blocky forearms, the way he stood looked natural and relaxed, but with more realistic shaped arms, it looks like he's holding them out at an awkward angle.

But as I said, it's still some good work  :-)

moses7

• View Profile
« Reply #346 on: 2009-06-02 14:09:08 »
There's some very good stuff there, but the head doesn't seem to fit well with the body. From that screenshot, it looks like he needs more of a neck.

And can anything be done about the arms? When he had the huge blocky forearms, the way he stood looked natural and relaxed, but with more realistic shaped arms, it looks like he's holding them out at an awkward angle.

But as I said, it's still some good work  :-)

His neck is hidden with the round collar of his shirt. It's really like that.
If he makes his arms realistic it will look more like the NPC Reconstruction and will make it look bad when he walks.
The Chibi body is supposed to be like that. He just made it detailed.

knight1120

« Reply #347 on: 2009-06-02 14:45:19 »
i think there is no problem in the head and neck, the problem is in the "shoulder"!  :-D :-D :-D

moses7

• View Profile
« Reply #348 on: 2009-06-02 15:05:20 »
Yeah it's kinda big but that's the Chibi model's features. I think if you trim the shoulders or make the elbow part larger. It won't be proportional to the Chibi's a lil' bit big head. But like some anime's the head is meant to be bigger.

It's just like the original Chibi. Just much more detailed.

Just my thoughts though.

polaris_027

« Reply #349 on: 2009-06-02 15:07:21 »
i think...

that its beautiful, perfect(IMO)

and

is ready to be released!

eh apz?