Author Topic: [FF7PC-98] Re:Sampled - High Resolution Pre-Rendered Backgrounds (v2.0)  (Read 92585 times)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
I might have found a way to  smoother layers cuts (not perfect with all layers - need to solve ^^')
Before:

after:

yarLson

• spr nrd
    • View Profile
You may want to borrow from omzys work if possible his later cutting work was the best that's been done so far at least in an automated script

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
It would be great but i 'm not familiar with the javascript langage and don't own photoshop.
But i'll try to transpose it if i can't do it with my method.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
I found a way to do a correct edge cut with imagemagick, it's about the same result than with omzy (not 100% perfect, it's impossible to automate when screen have barriers or small part) but it's correcting some omzy edge cut bug too (the "warning" plaque in the 3° game screen have a back dot with omzi for exemple).
I think the main engine of my software is ready now so I'm runing a complete field pack generation (will take some time) so i can test it and check lots of special case.
So you have a list of buggy field witch need some manual traitment so i can test and correct them if needed.
Thanks

yarLson

• spr nrd
    • View Profile
Yeah I can get that to you. I'm still in the middle of something now but I have some time tomorrow to collect the info and I'll post it up

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
I've found in omzy javascript some spécial fields traitment andhave added them to my soft (for some of them it was already good) so i you have some special fied cases witch are not in omzy's facepalmer

thanks again

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Hello.
I've generated all once again to avoid missing pixel and i'm playing the whole game again to spot bug.
I'm after the livestream and so far the only field i can't get works properly is :

As you have take it to you patch i gess you found a way to get it works ^^, so if you can share it, thanks

I have another screen i can't get works as i want but don't know if you have found a way for this one (get the cabin filtered but cant get the black bug out):
« Last Edit: 2015-09-26 10:39:14 by satsuki »

yarLson

• spr nrd
    • View Profile
the layering on that first screen just needs to be adjusted I might be able to get to it as for the second one that is unfortunately unfixable really since a portion of that scene is actually hidden in a 3d model file and it is beyond my skill to fix