Author Topic: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v2.0.99994)  (Read 4837389 times)

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v1.5)
« Reply #7050 on: 2018-07-14 00:58:17 »
Quick question: I just got Cid in my party, and I’m curious if I have missed the deathblow materia.  It’s always been one of my favorite skills in the game and I certainly want to throw it on cid, thanks!

Deathblow is found in the Great Glacier, where Added Cut used to be placed (I swapped their locations for the mod).

I just updated to the July 10th IRO and I just realized all of Aerith's weapons have no bonuses. She used to heal if she attacked with the Aurora Rod, now it's just a regular weapon that does damage. Was that on purpose? I also hit my first save point since the update and it's just a regular save point. None of the hotkeys are showing up. :/ I'm running the ff7_bc.exe

Not sure what happened but I uninstalled and reinstalled the mod and it's working fine again. So ignore me. Maybe some hiccup in 7H? Or maybe a classic PEBKAC.

Edit (again): And I'm back. Things appear to be working fine, but my "Next Level" bars look like this: https://imgur.com/ZW8uhR9
They even look like that on the battle success screen, too.

Sounds like the flevel + kernel weren't patched. As for the exp gauge thing, that's a visual glitch that should correct itself once the character in question levels up once.

Hey sorry for the late reply... life got in the way and such. So the Level Cap text is definitely removed from the Beginner's Hall section. I didn't see it until I went to the Intermediate Hall in Junon. I had changed from v1.4 to v1.5 since I first started playing and wanted to check and see if there was any new information available. I thought that the level cap was added in v1.5, but looks like maybe the text was just left in the Intermediate Training Hall section. But that is really good to know that there's actually no level cap.

I can't imagine how much you have to keep track of with all the changes between versions, and people constantly asking you questions. You are a stellar person and we really appreciate your hard work. May the gates of Valhalla open for you someday my friend!  8)

I forgot about that other beginner's hall; I'll transfer the text across to it. I think Valhalla is for folk who died in combat; the equivalent for folk like me will probably be more like a

Nice Mod, I'm playing and is really amazing!
But I have some problem here. Cloud is with 250 of Power and if I upgrade the SP level I cannot use the Power Upgrade that is automatic received in the itens and the Mr. Smile don't allow me to leave the screen until I use all the upgrades ( but I cannot because already are with the maximum power ) There's a way to contour this?
Also, how I update the patch? I only install the new version over the old one and it's okay?
Thank you! and sorry my bad english

It shouldn't be possible to reach stat caps with the 8 rank ups, unless the randomiser maybe makes it possible? I think it's about time I updated the script so that unused sources are discarded rather than locking the player in the rank-up screen so that this issue can be avoided in the future. For now, you might need to use a save editor to manually decrease the amount of source points Cloud has in Strength; the Black Chocobo tool should do the job for this but remember to make back-ups of your save files first.

You can install patches over any previous installation and it should work fine.

Edit 2: Currently at Mt. Corel and I feel the game is maybe... too easy. As mentioned above, the only "difficulty", if you wanna call it that, is to morph bosses - which is more arduous than anything else.
So I ask 2 questions: First, does the difficulty spike up significantly at certain points in the game? After all, you can spike the difficulty more and more as the player gains more options of play.
Secondly, can I switch to this mods "hardmode" and retain my safe? It is called "arrange mode", I believe. I heard that it is prone to bugs and glitches, though... Is this still the case?
As a sidenote: I think being able to change difficulty modes on the fly is a very good thing. Many people that do not look for a "hardcore"-mod, but still want a challenge, would be inclined to start with normal mode, yet oftentimes wanna go arrange mode at some point into the playthrough.

I could add a toggle for difficulty mode, but I'm not 100% sure where to place it. I could reinstate it on the Highwind and for pre-highwind place an NPC somewhere that's accessible like Gongaga or Gold Saucer maybe who can do the switch.

Mellow78

• View Profile
« Reply #7051 on: 2018-07-14 01:51:23 »
Hi. First post here. Love the mod, really brings new life to the game.

I've come across a couple issues though, I'd like to bring them to your attention.

I'm using the June 23rd release, so I'm not playing with all the new patch fixes brought in the July 10th release, but I did download it and look through the patch notes to see if any of my issues were fixed. From what I could tell, they weren't.

So the first issue is sorta/kinda minor, really just a time-waster: In the intermediate hall, I completed each of the Junon Leagues in succession for the first time. Wondering if maybe that unlocks a special fourth league, I talked to the registration soldier again. Seeing only three league options, I chose "Never Mind" or whatever it is that cancels the registration process. When I did that, the game ended up hanging. No text boxes, no functional buttons...nothing works as far as I can tell. I didn't save, so that's a bummer, but now I have strategies for each of the fights and can probably get through them easier next time, so I'll survive.

The second issue is major: I'm having issues with ranking up, but they're...good issues. I like having these issues. For some reason, ranking up (in most situations) doesn't actually result in a rank-up, but I still get all the sources involved with ranking up. For instance, in the story, I'm currently headed to the Underwater Reactor in Junon. At this point, you would reasonably expect each character to be about rank 6-8, right? Well, I've probably ranked up with a few characters--namely Cloud and Tifa--7 to 10 times each, and each time I rank up, it says "Cloud - Rank 3/8" or "Tifa - Rank 3/8". It seems to happen with other characters, too, from what I can tell. It may be happening to Barret, Aeristh and Red XIII, it's definitely happening to Cait Sith, and I dunno about Vincent nor whoever the mystery-character-thing is (no spoilers please! :D), but one thing I do know is that only Cid progresses properly. He's at 8/8, but he just got there, so I don't know if he can go beyond that yet.

It might also be worth noting that when I first obtained each of Cait Sith, Vincent and Cid, they were all able to rank up multiple times immediately. I don't know if that's part of the bug or if that's normal, but considering that it seems like 255 is the max SP you can have at once and it costs 200 to rank up, something may be amiss.

If it matters, I'm playing on the Steam version. Thanks!

Vaylen

• View Profile
« Reply #7052 on: 2018-07-14 10:14:45 »
I'd really appreciate a toggle. Sounds like it isn't even too hard, right?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7053 on: 2018-07-14 12:24:05 »
Hi. First post here. Love the mod, really brings new life to the game.

I've come across a couple issues though, I'd like to bring them to your attention.

I'm using the June 23rd release, so I'm not playing with all the new patch fixes brought in the July 10th release, but I did download it and look through the patch notes to see if any of my issues were fixed. From what I could tell, they weren't.

So the first issue is sorta/kinda minor, really just a time-waster: In the intermediate hall, I completed each of the Junon Leagues in succession for the first time. Wondering if maybe that unlocks a special fourth league, I talked to the registration soldier again. Seeing only three league options, I chose "Never Mind" or whatever it is that cancels the registration process. When I did that, the game ended up hanging. No text boxes, no functional buttons...nothing works as far as I can tell. I didn't save, so that's a bummer, but now I have strategies for each of the fights and can probably get through them easier next time, so I'll survive.

The second issue is major: I'm having issues with ranking up, but they're...good issues. I like having these issues. For some reason, ranking up (in most situations) doesn't actually result in a rank-up, but I still get all the sources involved with ranking up. For instance, in the story, I'm currently headed to the Underwater Reactor in Junon. At this point, you would reasonably expect each character to be about rank 6-8, right? Well, I've probably ranked up with a few characters--namely Cloud and Tifa--7 to 10 times each, and each time I rank up, it says "Cloud - Rank 3/8" or "Tifa - Rank 3/8". It seems to happen with other characters, too, from what I can tell. It may be happening to Barret, Aeristh and Red XIII, it's definitely happening to Cait Sith, and I dunno about Vincent nor whoever the mystery-character-thing is (no spoilers please! :D), but one thing I do know is that only Cid progresses properly. He's at 8/8, but he just got there, so I don't know if he can go beyond that yet.

It might also be worth noting that when I first obtained each of Cait Sith, Vincent and Cid, they were all able to rank up multiple times immediately. I don't know if that's part of the bug or if that's normal, but considering that it seems like 255 is the max SP you can have at once and it costs 200 to rank up, something may be amiss.

If it matters, I'm playing on the Steam version. Thanks!

Cait, Vince, and Cid get their first 1-2 ranks for free; but it sounds like the new logic for incrementing ranks can be broken. Was your game from June 23rd started from a new game or was it patched midway?

I'll sort out the soft-lock in junon leagues menu.

Mellow78

• View Profile
« Reply #7054 on: 2018-07-14 12:44:01 »
Cait, Vince, and Cid get their first 1-2 ranks for free; but it sounds like the new logic for incrementing ranks can be broken. Was your game from June 23rd started from a new game or was it patched midway?

I'll sort out the soft-lock in junon leagues menu.

It was from a new game. Fresh download of FF7, too, if that matters.

Also, thanks for the info. :D

blokx

• View Profile
« Reply #7055 on: 2018-07-14 23:49:10 »
Sorry about all the question! I think this is my last one. :) With regard to 7H load order. Right now, I have New Threat in the same place 7H recommends the "Gameplay - Difficulty and Story" mods be. It seems to be working fine, but I'm curious if there's a more appropriate place in terms of load order. Or if I'm accidentally overwriting something from New Threat by having it in the middle of the load order.

Thanks!  :)

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7056 on: 2018-07-15 00:30:01 »
Sorry about all the question! I think this is my last one. :) With regard to 7H load order. Right now, I have New Threat in the same place 7H recommends the "Gameplay - Difficulty and Story" mods be. It seems to be working fine, but I'm curious if there's a more appropriate place in terms of load order. Or if I'm accidentally overwriting something from New Threat by having it in the middle of the load order.

Thanks!  :)

NT replaces some character textures so it needs to go below any field model iro you have. you can put it at the bottom of your load order and you shouldnt have any issues.

blokx

• View Profile
« Reply #7057 on: 2018-07-15 02:22:38 »
NT replaces some character textures so it needs to go below any field model iro you have. you can put it at the bottom of your load order and you shouldnt have any issues.

Are the NT character replacements necessary? Or is it okay to overwrite them with character models I've selected from other mods?

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7058 on: 2018-07-15 02:25:23 »
All that NT replaces is textures for a few things. As long as NT is below any model replacing IRO you have then you are fine and the models you chose will show up.

Sylas420

• View Profile
« Reply #7059 on: 2018-07-15 23:05:06 »
Are the NT character replacements necessary? Or is it okay to overwrite them with character models I've selected from other mods?

UpRisen is right. You can replace the default NT models with other ones with no issues, as long as NT is below the other Field Model Mods in your list. Anything listed above in the Load Order of 7H will overwrite concurring data for mods listed below it. Any major conflicts should be picked up by 7H and corrected.

Just to note though, I also have my NT mod in the same place on the list as the Gameplay - Difficult & Story section, and I have not had any issues at all. The only issue I did have, was trying to replace Cloud's Field Model with the PRP model while using the Dynamic Cloud Weapons mod, which actually only works for the Kaldarasha field model for Cloud. The conflict was picked up by 7th Heaven and automatically switched Cloud's model to No Change, since NT already uses Kaldarasha's model.

Just in case this helps, here's my Load Order:
  • Misc - Dynamic Cloud Weapons
  • Misc - Team Avalanche Fields
  • Battle Models - Weapons
  • Field Models - Objects
  • Battle Models - Characters
  • Battle Models - Enemies
  • Avalanche Arisen Battle Textures
  • Field Models - Main Characters
  • Field Models - Non Player Characters
  • Field Textures - Satsuki
  • FF7 NT IRO (New Threat v1.5)
  • Media - Movies
  • Media - Music & Sound
  • Menu - Avatars & Backdrops
  • Minigames Collections
  • Spell Textures
  • The Reunion - Beacause & Menu Overhaul
  • World Models - Characters
  • World Models - Enemies
  • World Models - Vehicles
  • World Textures

Sylas420

• View Profile
« Reply #7060 on: 2018-07-15 23:10:20 »
I forgot about that other beginner's hall; I'll transfer the text across to it. I think Valhalla is for folk who died in combat; the equivalent for folk like me will probably be more like a

No worries man! That sounds like a plan. And also good point about Valhalla... But more like a 'what'... exactly? Lol

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7061 on: 2018-07-16 00:25:18 »
It was from a new game. Fresh download of FF7, too, if that matters.

Also, thanks for the info. :D

Cheers for letting me know, the script logic must be off somewhere.

No worries man! That sounds like a plan. And also good point about Valhalla... But more like a 'what'... exactly? Lol

I was gonna write an old folk's home; I think I stepped away and forgot to finish the sentence s:

shiyanuu

• View Profile
« Reply #7062 on: 2018-07-16 02:20:22 »
I'm having the same problem as mellow with the rank up system with only Vincent actually having the correct rank (currently 6/8 with everyone else stuck at 3/8 except for Cait who is stuck at 2/8). I tried tallying up the stats of each character to determine which rank they currently are and it actually fits correctly.

I'll try to continue playing the game while taking note of their current rank to avoid overusing the rank up option when my characters reaches 8/8 until a fix comes, perhaps I'll just edit out their stats using Black Chocobo if they do pass the 8/8 mark.

I also played the game on a new game using the June 30th update and patched to July 10th update when I first got to the Chocobo farm right after getting Yuffie.

Also, are the base stats listed on the Readme file of the documentation updated?
I'm seeing different base stats of multiple characters(Cait Sith, Yuffie, Vincent) from the documentation compared to what Black Chocobo shows me. Caith Sith has ridiculously low base stats and seems he actually has the wrong stats employed on him same as Vincent who just has better stats overall.

« Last Edit: 2018-07-16 03:50:43 by shiyanuu »

HautSaus

• View Profile
« Reply #7063 on: 2018-07-16 19:51:42 »
I'm stuck in the last cave of the Ancient Forest. Both exits back in to the forest and to the world map are blocked by invisible walls.

Mellow78

• View Profile
« Reply #7064 on: 2018-07-17 00:52:59 »
Cheers for letting me know, the script logic must be off somewhere.

No problem. By the way, I ended up patching the game to the July 10th build (had to, otherwise the "Masked Man" fight would hang when he would go to use Transfusion) and I can confirm that the patch doesn't seem to fix anything with the rank-ups...but there is this one little thing:

Spoiler: RANK ISSUE IMAGE • show

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7065 on: 2018-07-17 02:53:46 »
I'm having the same problem as mellow with the rank up system with only Vincent actually having the correct rank (currently 6/8 with everyone else stuck at 3/8 except for Cait who is stuck at 2/8). I tried tallying up the stats of each character to determine which rank they currently are and it actually fits correctly.

I'll try to continue playing the game while taking note of their current rank to avoid overusing the rank up option when my characters reaches 8/8 until a fix comes, perhaps I'll just edit out their stats using Black Chocobo if they do pass the 8/8 mark.

I also played the game on a new game using the June 30th update and patched to July 10th update when I first got to the Chocobo farm right after getting Yuffie.

Also, are the base stats listed on the Readme file of the documentation updated?
I'm seeing different base stats of multiple characters(Cait Sith, Yuffie, Vincent) from the documentation compared to what Black Chocobo shows me. Caith Sith has ridiculously low base stats and seems he actually has the wrong stats employed on him same as Vincent who just has better stats overall.

The stats were tweaked over time so the readme has probably fallen behind; I'll need to update it.

I'm stuck in the last cave of the Ancient Forest. Both exits back in to the forest and to the world map are blocked by invisible walls.

Are you using the 7H IRO? I updated it to use the walkmesh chunk so that the cave isn't accessed through ancient forest (instead exits out to world map, so that cave can be used elsewhere).

No problem. By the way, I ended up patching the game to the July 10th build (had to, otherwise the "Masked Man" fight would hang when he would go to use Transfusion) and I can confirm that the patch doesn't seem to fix anything with the rank-ups...but there is this one little thing:

I'll be sorting out the rank issue tomorrow.

HautSaus

• View Profile
« Reply #7066 on: 2018-07-17 03:30:02 »

Yeah I'm on 7h. I opened the chest, got the multi-cut materia, beat Ho-Chu, then walked in to the cave. Is Ozma still in the trap? I really enjoyed stumbling in to that but didn't test it out this time around.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7067 on: 2018-07-17 03:39:28 »
Yeah I'm on 7h. I opened the chest, got the multi-cut materia, beat Ho-Chu, then walked in to the cave. Is Ozma still in the trap? I really enjoyed stumbling in to that but didn't test it out this time around.

That was an accident; those fight IDs were right next to each other and I was 1 out when setting it. The cave doesn't contain any chests inside it now, it's used as the last screen/exit for the dark cave sidequest.

Edit: I'm testing the rank scripts and gotten it working with a fresh save file; but the problem now is finding a way to fix up current save files as it seems that converting bit switches to values doesn't work properly. There's also a potential issue where players who have went past 8 ranks run the risk of getting soft-locked in the rank menu if they get given sources they can no longer use due to stats maxing out.

So for problem 2, I'm going to set it up so that the game no longer loops you back to menu if sources are still present in your inventory; instead, it'll give a prompt to discard all remaining sources.

Problem 1 is a bit more difficult because it's likely not going to be possible to have the game identify what rank each character is now currently at. Worst-case scenario, I'll need to set up a script to scrub the vars and set ranks to a specified value. I can put that script on the debug NPC on the Highwind temporarily so players with affected games can set it to what they want.
« Last Edit: 2018-07-17 04:12:16 by Sega Chief »

Vaylen

• View Profile
« Reply #7068 on: 2018-07-17 11:20:50 »
On the rank-up system...
Respeccing would be a nice option for the game anyway and would fix the issue for Problem 1 to boot. The identification of current ranks is still a problem there, but if the player could choose how many rank-ups(up to 8) they want, it would be a workaround.
I mean, you could cheat with that - but to each his own, I say.

Edit: Just wondering if you are currently working on placing an NPC to enable arrange mode. I'd rather wait a bit on my playthrough to get to play it on arrange mod at this point, as even bosses have started to become way too simple.
« Last Edit: 2018-07-17 14:02:53 by Vaylen »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7069 on: 2018-07-17 15:49:53 »
On the rank-up system...
Respeccing would be a nice option for the game anyway and would fix the issue for Problem 1 to boot. The identification of current ranks is still a problem there, but if the player could choose how many rank-ups(up to 8) they want, it would be a workaround.
I mean, you could cheat with that - but to each his own, I say.

Edit: Just wondering if you are currently working on placing an NPC to enable arrange mode. I'd rather wait a bit on my playthrough to get to play it on arrange mod at this point, as even bosses have started to become way too simple.

I've set up all the scripts to fix rank up, etc. (and added a failsafe for Ancient Forest). As for Arrange mode, there's two switches for it; one is a field var, the other is an in-battle var. Originally this switch was placed on the Highwind with the rest of the debug scripts but that may be too late through; whereabouts are you in your run?

Vaylen

• View Profile
« Reply #7070 on: 2018-07-17 16:05:29 »
I've set up all the scripts to fix rank up, etc. (and added a failsafe for Ancient Forest). As for Arrange mode, there's two switches for it; one is a field var, the other is an in-battle var. Originally this switch was placed on the Highwind with the rest of the debug scripts but that may be too late through; whereabouts are you in your run?
Right in the Gongaga Jungle, just beat the extra boss there. I remembered you mentioned Gongaga/Gold Saucer to be a good place for the switch.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7071 on: 2018-07-17 20:44:39 »
That's the new installers/IRO up:

So for rank ups; on the Highwind there's an NPC wandering around close to the on-board chocobo pen who handles debug scripts. When you talk to him, he'll run through several dialogue choices for different scripts (just select Cancel for the ones you're not interested in. When asked about rank up, you'll be presented with several choices: 1/8, 4/8, and 8/8 (maxed out). What this means is that you can either reset it all back to 1, set it to be midway, or cap it out (no further rank ups possible). Note that this does not affect the sources you have already spent; those are going to stay on your characters regardless. To adjust spent sources, you're going to need to use a save editor (in the future, DLPB's .dll can be used to adjust savemap in-game for more extensive features like respeccing characters and the like but for now need to operate within the original game's capabilities).

It's not an ideal solution, but considering the nature of the issue it would be difficult to accurately determine each character's exact rank at this point on an affected save file. Sorry for the hassle, porting over the system from using bit switches to just a value was done to streamline the script and make it easier to maintain in future. This also means you can reset your ranks repeatedly and max out all character stats (provided you grind out the SP for it), but I leave that up to you.

Rank-up was also altered a bit; before, you'd be forced to spend any unused sources before exiting which under ordinary circumstances wouldn't create a softlock. However, with this bug it's been possible to buy more ranks than was intended + save editors might be used to max out inventory; both situations would prevent the player from progressing the rank up screen as they would be unable to spend the remaining sources. So now, the game will prompt the player if they want to continue if unused sources are detected and will discard them if the player confirms.

I also added some extra stuff; there's now a failsafe handler that will detect if you entered the cave screen from the ancient forest and get the player out of there (preventing a loss of progress) in case for whatever reason the walkmesh chunk for that field isn't present (this is an IRO-only issue). I also put the option to toggle on Arrange Mode at the Corel ropeway station and on the Highwind debug NPC if players are wanting to switch difficulty settings midway; it's a bit awkward because one of the switches is performed during a battle, so you'll get a 'random' fight with some Shinra soldiers when you confirm to swap modes (they set the battle flag with their AI). Also note that swapping to arrange mode is a one-way thing; once it's on, it's on.
« Last Edit: 2018-07-17 20:46:15 by Sega Chief »

Vaylen

• View Profile
« Reply #7072 on: 2018-07-17 22:26:08 »
Whoo, really happy the update got out this evening. Got a long and annoying night in front of me T~T

jugend

• View Profile
« Reply #7073 on: 2018-07-17 23:06:57 »
Talked about this on discord, but wanted to elaborate on it here a little further. I have a lot of subjects I'd like to address and feedback on various issues, I'll just cover this one for now.

So I was saying, as you start to reach end game, and end game itself, your weapon choice isn't anywhere near as varied as I would have liked. In the first few hours of the game, Cloud has access to;

Buster Sword
Mythril Saber
Hardedge
Butterfly Edge
Enchance Sword
Rune Blade
Yoshiyuki

These swords are all rather comparable, and most offer different build varieties, which is amazing to have such variety and a part of the game I truly enjoyed, and while I love all these options at the start of the game, I think I'd rather have more options towards end game instead?
There isn't quite as many options the further down the line you go, and by the end of it, you are quite limited.

There are many ways this could be alleviated. One idea was to do away with the triple AP weapons, and respec them to better suit different build types. The triple AP really isn't needed on every character. And with the precious watch (max slot triple ap armour), I feel it's not needed at all. With fights like Pearl weapon and just double growth weapons, you can basically max out all the materia you want. If you moved precious watches availability from the midgard raid, to something like ancient forest? With all the upcoming boss battles, you could max out everything you could ever hope for.

I'd also say, you could potentially withdraw some of the options from early game, and insert them into later game, and re-spec the weapons?
Does cloud really need 7 weapons by the time he reaches nibelheim?

For example, Yoshiyuki could easily be removed from its position in the game and inserted in at end game, and re-specced to open up more build options and flexibility. For example +35 dex and comparable attack to the Ragnarok, there's endless possibilities really.

I don't know IF you can create multiple versions of weapons? So like, a Buster Sword 2 for end game? I'd assume there is no space in the game or something like that though.
So failing that, you could create more endgame build options through redesigning the triple AP weapons, or inserting early game weapons into end game, I'm sure a lot of them become kind of redundant, and wouldn't be all that big a loss.

I'd also say, the weapons you get in disc 2 in costa del sol are kinda of a waste as well, imo. Yeah, more variety is always nice, but you get crystal weapons around the same time, and you very quickly afterwards start to get end game weapons. I'd rather lose those options which are really not that big of a deal and useful for a very limited period of time, for more end game options.

With just the change of triple AP weapons, and one early game weapon for all characters moved into end game, that would massively improve the end game experience imo.
And you could go further if wanted/needed.

I'd like to state that I have put off making any ultimate weapons, (Because I really like to make things last and get the most out of every little thing that I get, I'll probably hang off getting them for awhile still) so I'll probably have more feedback on this issue and how I feel about the true ultimates themselves when I make them.
« Last Edit: 2018-07-18 00:33:46 by jugend »

adj998

• View Profile
« Reply #7074 on: 2018-07-17 23:53:25 »
I downloaded this and did the installation and it went alright, unfortunately when i try to launch the game, nothing happens.

Edit: Nvm I got it going can't wait to give this a try, thanks for your hard work!
« Last Edit: 2018-07-18 00:11:24 by adj998 »