Author Topic: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v2.0.99994)  (Read 4825794 times)

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v1.5)
« Reply #6325 on: 2017-11-08 12:58:09 »
Scene hotfix patch is up + IRO; fixed the Gate powersoul drop and drain flag on venus gospel

Divatox

• View Profile
« Reply #6326 on: 2017-11-08 19:08:54 »
Just a curiosity, this is really possible? Create a new enemy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPI8BXZBdY0

Bohepans

• View Profile
« Reply #6327 on: 2017-11-08 22:25:54 »
I'm having a problem obtaining Chocobuckle.
"Chocobuckle: Any chocobo (world map)
Note: Use L5 Suicide after feeding them greens"
...is what the "where is the thing" file says.
Do I need to use a specific type of Greens to get Chocobuckle to be used on me? I've tried three times on Chocobos right outside the Chocobo Farm - once accidentally using no Greens before Level 5 Suicide, the second time using Tantal Greens then using Level 5 Suicide immediately, the third time using Tantal Greens then waiting for the Chocobo to stop pecking then finally using Level 5 Suicide. All three times the Chocobo just fled, no Chocobuckle, no salami, no salt. It took damage - but it just went "Wark! Wark!" and fled instantly, as if I'd used an attack on it that didn't put it into proper range. Did I do something wrong, Chief?

cmarkplaygames

• View Profile
« Reply #6328 on: 2017-11-09 01:22:55 »
Hey SegaChief,

Just have to say that after watching this mod on death_unites_us's Twitch channel it has reignited my love for Final Fantasy VII in a way I never thought possible. Thank you so much for all your hard work. Now to my question: I recently installed the Sept 2017 version of this mod and the music is all in MIDI. Is there a way to patch the original soundtrack?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6329 on: 2017-11-09 13:26:19 »
Just a curiosity, this is really possible? Create a new enemy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPI8BXZBdY0

Assuming this is for FF8. Why don't you try it? Make a copy of your 'template' enemy (doesn't matter if name, stats, etc. are left unchanged the important thing here is adding a new ID), give it a unique comxxx.dat ID, set it in a formation using cactilo (replace a boss one so you can trigger that particular fight for faster testing), then import it to the battle.fs using Deling tool. I haven't tried to add a new enemy to FF8 yet but I definitely plan to give it a go. Don't expect to be making unique models + animations though, we don't have a tool that can manipulate either of those; best you'll get is a palette-swap at the moment.

I'm having a problem obtaining Chocobuckle.
"Chocobuckle: Any chocobo (world map)
Note: Use L5 Suicide after feeding them greens"
...is what the "where is the thing" file says.
Do I need to use a specific type of Greens to get Chocobuckle to be used on me? I've tried three times on Chocobos right outside the Chocobo Farm - once accidentally using no Greens before Level 5 Suicide, the second time using Tantal Greens then using Level 5 Suicide immediately, the third time using Tantal Greens then waiting for the Chocobo to stop pecking then finally using Level 5 Suicide. All three times the Chocobo just fled, no Chocobuckle, no salami, no salt. It took damage - but it just went "Wark! Wark!" and fled instantly, as if I'd used an attack on it that didn't put it into proper range. Did I do something wrong, Chief?

I think you do need specific greens; the AI check looks for either Mimmit or Sylkis Greens. Try using those and let me know if it works/doesn't work.

Divatox

• View Profile
« Reply #6330 on: 2017-11-09 14:05:17 »
Assuming this is for FF8. Why don't you try it? Make a copy of your 'template' enemy (doesn't matter if name, stats, etc. are left unchanged the important thing here is adding a new ID), give it a unique comxxx.dat ID, set it in a formation using cactilo (replace a boss one so you can trigger that particular fight for faster testing), then import it to the battle.fs using Deling tool. I haven't tried to add a new enemy to FF8 yet but I definitely plan to give it a go. Don't expect to be making unique models + animations though, we don't have a tool that can manipulate either of those; best you'll get is a palette-swap at the moment.

Once i tried but i forgot to put the enemy in the game, and he crash XD, but in the cactilo the new enemy didnt appear. I will try again thanks for the idea ^^
Oh the palette-swap, besides photoshop, what else i need to do? For exemple create a event like you did in FF7 to encounter the boss, step-by-step if possible, or not XD
« Last Edit: 2017-11-09 14:07:30 by Divatox »

Bohepans

• View Profile
« Reply #6331 on: 2017-11-09 14:17:50 »
I think you do need specific greens; the AI check looks for either Mimmit or Sylkis Greens. Try using those and let me know if it works/doesn't work.
Heheh, sorry, shouldn't have assumed that was different from vanilla - but the wording in the text file made me think that it was a QoL addition or something like several other things in the mod, that is, that any Greens would work to trigger Chocobuckle, rather than only allowing the same specific Green types from base game. My bad. Mimett Greens worked just fine for the cause.
Also got Alpha while I was in the area. Oh man. That Zolom. It'll break hearts. What a haul for Exp/AP. Maybe still not the best way to farm Exp/AP by any means (all that HP bulk - and Sense immunity!), but definitely nice for a one-off (or two-off) prize. (It earned me Curaga, as I recall!)
« Last Edit: 2017-11-09 16:22:50 by Bohepans »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6332 on: 2017-11-09 16:15:04 »
Once i tried but i forgot to put the enemy in the game, and he crash XD, but in the cactilo the new enemy didnt appear. I will try again thanks for the idea ^^
Oh the palette-swap, besides photoshop, what else i need to do? For exemple create a event like you did in FF7 to encounter the boss, step-by-step if possible, or not XD

I had little success extracting the .tex, recolouring, and then putting it back in; data got lost which resulted in corruption. Instead, I was pointed toward this tool: tim2view which is a PSX models viewer. This has a CLUT editor (colour look-up table) which allows you to change every colour used in the texture. It's a laborious process but it's the most accurate way to do it and doesn't bugger up the files.

Heheh, sorry, shouldn't have assumed that was different from vanilla - but the wording in the text file made me think that it was a QoL addition or something like several other things in the mod, that is, that any Greens would work to trigger Chocobuckle, rather than only allowing the same specific Green types from base game. My bad. Mimett Greens worked just fine for the cause.
Also got Alpha while I was in the area. Oh man. That Zolom. It'll break hearts. What a haul for Exp/AP. Maybe still not the best way to farm Exp/AP by any means (all that HP bulk - and Sense immunity!), but definitely nice for a one-off (or two-off) prize. (It earned me Curaga, as I recall!)

It should have been set to trigger from any greens but maybe I've made a mistake with it.

Bohepans

• View Profile
« Reply #6333 on: 2017-11-09 16:23:04 »
Is something up with the Gluttons on the World Map around Cosmo Canyon? One of the times I encountered it (the enemy formation back attacked me, so they got their turns first) - on its very first turn, the game displayed this message: "Glutton's MP depleted". No one had touched its MP yet (didn't even get targeted yet). And I checked it after it took that turn - it still had 180 MP. What could it have possibly been trying to use/cast that would cost it over 180 MP?

EDIT: Also, I tried every Greens I could currently buy from the Chocobo Farm at the present time, just to be thorough. So in case you were wondering, Chief, only the Mimett Greens triggered Chocobuckle - all others failed.
« Last Edit: 2017-11-09 17:17:24 by Bohepans »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6334 on: 2017-11-09 18:45:24 »
Is something up with the Gluttons on the World Map around Cosmo Canyon? One of the times I encountered it (the enemy formation back attacked me, so they got their turns first) - on its very first turn, the game displayed this message: "Glutton's MP depleted". No one had touched its MP yet (didn't even get targeted yet). And I checked it after it took that turn - it still had 180 MP. What could it have possibly been trying to use/cast that would cost it over 180 MP?

EDIT: Also, I tried every Greens I could currently buy from the Chocobo Farm at the present time, just to be thorough. So in case you were wondering, Chief, only the Mimett Greens triggered Chocobuckle - all others failed.

Probably trying to cast a spell ID that doesn't exist or something, or maybe it's attempting to cast Pearl although that doesn't cost 180MP. Thanks for testing the greens as well.

Bohepans

• View Profile
« Reply #6335 on: 2017-11-09 19:18:09 »
Probably trying to cast a spell ID that doesn't exist or something, or maybe it's attempting to cast Pearl although that doesn't cost 180MP. Thanks for testing the greens as well.
That was my first guess, yeah. It reminds me of casting Berserk on certain enemies in vanilla (where they have no valid Berserk command and so game expects them to have some absurd amount of MP - 65,535, maybe? - and actually throws up an error message if you do hack them to have sufficient MP to attempt casting it, heheh, good times!) - but I didn't want to assume, I'm an expert by no means, I just like to experiment, heh. Still. Hopefully it'll be easy enough to fix. Also Glutton did eventually succeed in casting something on me - Lagomorph, I believe it was?, though it still missed - but that was after several encounters (seeing if he'd do anything different) and him off and on randomly spouting "MP depleted" at me.

And you're welcome, no problem on testing those Greens - I actually did that before I even came back and saw your answer (what luck), just to see if it was some kind of bad luck on my part or if they were just being finicky (it would match their canon personalities in some other FFs, heh!) or if they just weren't gonna cast it at all no matter what I did, so. But I'm certainly glad to help even in small ways.

Also my game just crashed...or at least froze anyway, damn. I beat the red palette swap of the giant spider in the Cavern of the Gi (Red Stinger, that's right) - successfully Morphing it into an Elixir - my controls stopped working immediately as soon as it faded back into the field map. I tabbed in and out of the window, unplugged and replugged my controller, even tried using keyboard controls to see if it was just my controller acting up or something. Nothing worked. After trying several things, the game stopped showing any image at all, stuck with with a greyed out version of the Steam overlay (which I can't dismiss either, it just grays out and fades back in if I hit Shift+Tab, it won't actually fully leave and return me to the game), with the music even still playing. Hell. That's what I get for not saving immediately after doing a Fort Condor mission again, I broke the cardinal rule of jRPGs if not video games in general, save often, heh. Welp. I guess things happen. Hopefully it won't crash or screw up on me again - if it does I'll let you know. I'm presuming/hoping it was a one-off of Windows just being Windows - but I guess I shouldn't assume.

Edit: Crashed again similarly on my return to Fort Condor - controls locked after the last enemy died in the minigame, and the game never acknowledged my win. But on the third attempt, everything worked out fine - I'm currently at the save point right before the boss of the cavern.

Likely unrelated, but, for some reason, the graphics on Quake3 will sometimes/often completely flip out when you cast them and a Gi Spectre is in battle. (You'd have no reason to cast it on the Spectre itself, of course, being floating and thus immune to Earth damage - but the other enemies in its encounter don't have Earth immunity, so.) By which I mean, the model starts grabbing graphics from random stuff on the screen (including the HUD) and ends up becoming a multi-color mess of garbage blocks (though they go away as soon as the animation ends). Granted, I can't imagine this would be a real big priority, assuming it even is something to do with your mod - I highly doubt this would be a common scenario, heh, someone actually bothering to get the AP necessary to obtain Quake3 by this point. (Unless Gi Spectre can be fought elsewhere - like the Battle Square, at some point?) But I wanted to mention it anyway, just in case.
« Last Edit: 2017-11-09 21:01:24 by Bohepans »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6336 on: 2017-11-10 02:03:06 »

The steam client for FF7 can crash while playing in a window, particularly if the window is clicked away from/loses focus for a moment. The fort condor minigame is buggy in general on PC, it's a good idea not to let the battles drag out too long or a crash will eventually occur.

Quake 3's issue is related to a transparency issue present in the custom graphics driver used for the game. Other spell effects also suffer erratic behaviour with transparency but Quake 3 is one of the most noticeable ones. Successive casts of Quake 3, or other effects with transparency, will have the game pull textures from the wrong place resulting in menu sprites being used for the crumble fade-out.

Cid's Hyper Jump is the most dangerous one; that can outright crash the game, and was the reason I moved it to the 2-2 slot.

Bohepans

• View Profile
« Reply #6337 on: 2017-11-10 04:20:38 »
Oh wow! I had no idea, Chief, thanks for shedding light on all that. I'll make sure to be more careful from here on, then. Least it's good to know it's not specifically your mod or anything.
Just got Vincent - definitely glad I took the time to steal that gun you can get for him before you recruit him, love that built-in Slash All effect. And that it took barely any kills at all to unlock his Level 2 and Level 3 Limits. (I was actually heading back to the Mythril Mines/Junon area just to farm kills for him! Hah. What an unexpected surprise that was.) Much appreciated! Might get me one or two more Rank Ups for him before I take on...whatever you did with Lost Number, now that he's been separated from recruiting Vincent, heh. Can't wait to see what sort of crazy creature got locked up in that safe! (And to see if I can get lucky enough to steal anything of note from him, given the list of possibilities in the Item List.)

Lastly for today...

...I should just never be allowed to play mods. Or even, like, jRPGs in general, I'm starting to think. Hah! How do I land myself in these situations, and so often at that... If you or anyone else is asking how I did this - don't look at me! It just...sorta happened. Not real sure what let me walk into empty space like that.

Rkude0216

• View Profile
« Reply #6338 on: 2017-11-10 17:22:53 »
Well I finally got back to NT FF7 today and threw in the updates.

After beating Nemesis and Emerald weapon, then getting Pandora's Box from the..thing
I still haven't recieved the Red Crystal for Red 13 yet. Also didn't see it listed in any of the readme files.
Decided to check out the new battles in Junon and when I did the bottom league match (sorry forgot name already) it ported my cid into clouds flashback, then after winning the flashback via my naked cloud with items and omnislash as a finisher, i got another shinra alpha and omnislash. I was ported to Nibelheim with my gold chocobo, highwind, and sub all at junon...Did i mention I saved outside the mansion after scraping through the flashback fight....guess I'm saying is the brawlers league bugged or just my files? and is there a way to make it so i can walk on water...like jesus..so i can go back to junon >.> I do have an alternate save file about 6 hours ago, before beating weapons/nemesis/few other things. So not like i'm completely screwed.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6339 on: 2017-11-10 20:15:51 »

That's an error that can occur sometimes with the PC version when entering a field; it's usually seen on the second field of the game but it can occur in other places as well. For whatever reason, one of the background layers fails to load. It's relatively harmless though.

Decided to check out the new battles in Junon and when I did the bottom league match (sorry forgot name already) it ported my cid into clouds flashback, then after winning the flashback via my naked cloud with items and omnislash as a finisher, i got another shinra alpha and omnislash. I was ported to Nibelheim with my gold chocobo, highwind, and sub all at junon...Did i mention I saved outside the mansion after scraping through the flashback fight....guess I'm saying is the brawlers league bugged or just my files? and is there a way to make it so i can walk on water...like jesus..so i can go back to junon >.> I do have an alternate save file about 6 hours ago, before beating weapons/nemesis/few other things. So not like i'm completely screwed.

It'll be a scripting error that I'll need to sort out; there's a way to rescue your file though:

Download the Black Chocobo save editor and open the game launcher (VERY important that you open the launcher first).

Then open your save file in Black Chocobo and set your location to somewhere like, say, the Highwind Bridge or Junon.

Then start the game via the launcher and load the save file; save your game. This'll update the modified save with a correct checksum.

If you open the launcher AFTER modifying a save file, it'll delete it because apparently save file DRM is a thing that Square decided was very important to have in FF7.

I can do this for you if you want; you'd need to send me the save file though. FF7 PC has 15 'memory cards' of save files, and they're stored usually in MyDocuments/SquareEnix/FF7/User###

Bohepans

• View Profile
« Reply #6340 on: 2017-11-11 19:47:04 »
Super minor, but, some Materia actually sells for less if you master it - that is, the "Price for Mastery" is actually less than the total AP needed to master it (and I know there are several Materia that intentionally sell for only 1 Gil - that was in vanilla anyway, so that part isn't what strikes me as odd or anything, I just mean those that are intended to sell for more than 1 Gil). One example: Sense needs 84,000 AP to Master. When Mastered, it sells for 70,000 Gil - but if you were to intentionally come up short of mastering it, you could get as much as 83,999 Gil for it, instead of 70,000 for Mastering it. Another example, Lightning/Ice/Fire master at...52,500 AP, I believe? But they sell for 42,000 Gil at Mastery. Just seems a bit odd to me.

Also: Both healing weapons I've picked up so far for Aerith have her Attack command default to targeting allies instead of enemies (which makes good sense, I like that much better than being forced to redirect it every time I want to heal that way). But Cait Sith's White M-Phone, the MP healing weapon I have for him, does *not* automatically target allies. Speaking of targeting, when using Throw with Aerith's Healing Rod, it still auto-targets your party - and when Thrown, it doesn't have a healing effect any longer. (Nailed me for over 2600, at that, geez!)
« Last Edit: 2017-11-11 22:58:27 by Bohepans »

eaglemind

• View Profile
« Reply #6341 on: 2017-11-12 08:18:30 »
Hello sega chief,I have a problem at the end of the first cd because aeris died but i'm not going to rez her? Any suggestion for helping me because i saw videos about this game and aeris stayed in life ='(
whatever you're mod is awesome!!!

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6342 on: 2017-11-12 14:55:40 »
Super minor, but, some Materia actually sells for less if you master it - that is, the "Price for Mastery" is actually less than the total AP needed to master it (and I know there are several Materia that intentionally sell for only 1 Gil - that was in vanilla anyway, so that part isn't what strikes me as odd or anything, I just mean those that are intended to sell for more than 1 Gil). One example: Sense needs 84,000 AP to Master. When Mastered, it sells for 70,000 Gil - but if you were to intentionally come up short of mastering it, you could get as much as 83,999 Gil for it, instead of 70,000 for Mastering it. Another example, Lightning/Ice/Fire master at...52,500 AP, I believe? But they sell for 42,000 Gil at Mastery. Just seems a bit odd to me.

Also: Both healing weapons I've picked up so far for Aerith have her Attack command default to targeting allies instead of enemies (which makes good sense, I like that much better than being forced to redirect it every time I want to heal that way). But Cait Sith's White M-Phone, the MP healing weapon I have for him, does *not* automatically target allies. Speaking of targeting, when using Throw with Aerith's Healing Rod, it still auto-targets your party - and when Thrown, it doesn't have a healing effect any longer. (Nailed me for over 2600, at that, geez!)

I'll sort out Cait's MP wep targeting; as for throw, not sure; I'll look to see if it can be set to not use weapon targeting.

Hello sega chief,I have a problem at the end of the first cd because aeris died but i'm not going to rez her? Any suggestion for helping me because i saw videos about this game and aeris stayed in life ='(
whatever you're mod is awesome!!!

There should be a dialog option just before the FMV plays; pick the 2nd option.

Bohepans

• View Profile
« Reply #6343 on: 2017-11-12 23:46:48 »
Okay, this one's just weird, no idea what could be going wrong here. On Da-chao, there's an encounter with 3x Bizarre Bug and 1x Foulander. If I Manipulate the Foulander and try to make it use its basic physical attack (Claw) on Bizarre Bug B (not A or C so far, specifically on B), the attack redirects to Foulander and breaks my Manipulate. What's going on there?

EDIT: Also, do Death/Petrify spells prevent you from obtaining SP? My SP gains have gone to quite literally 0 ever since I started using Titan and Odin to try to speed up the process a bit and finish my last one or two Rank Ups on the two characters I have remaining that have not maxed out. (Which I only just noticed...wow, that's like, an hour or two wasted, ouch! Hoho!)
« Last Edit: 2017-11-13 01:48:05 by Bohepans »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6344 on: 2017-11-13 10:30:45 »
Okay, this one's just weird, no idea what could be going wrong here. On Da-chao, there's an encounter with 3x Bizarre Bug and 1x Foulander. If I Manipulate the Foulander and try to make it use its basic physical attack (Claw) on Bizarre Bug B (not A or C so far, specifically on B), the attack redirects to Foulander and breaks my Manipulate. What's going on there?

EDIT: Also, do Death/Petrify spells prevent you from obtaining SP? My SP gains have gone to quite literally 0 ever since I started using Titan and Odin to try to speed up the process a bit and finish my last one or two Rank Ups on the two characters I have remaining that have not maxed out. (Which I only just noticed...wow, that's like, an hour or two wasted, ouch! Hoho!)

It might be a row thing; enemies can be 'covered' by each other making them inaccessible via short-range attacks until the enemy in front of them has been killed. The attack might be redirecting because of that.

The SP gain is in the death script, but this is skipped in the case of instant KO, petrify, etc.

Mithrain

• View Profile
« Reply #6345 on: 2017-11-13 15:46:52 »
Text-box issue spotted in the forgotten city.

Spoiler: show

Xileize

• View Profile
« Reply #6346 on: 2017-11-13 17:11:18 »
So I started playing New Threat on version 1.4 (up to the North Corel train fight with the 10 minute time limit), and have upgraded to 1.5 since then. I'm now right before the Northern Crater but I'm having an issue regarding Aeris. She seems to have been removed from my party at some point, though I'm not sure when.

I have been using her throughout the whole game, but I noticed semi-recently that she wasn't showing up in the materia exchange menu.

If I recall correctly, I believe I removed her from the party for the Shinra 26 part of Rocket Town when the game forces you to use Cid. I used exchange to put all of her materia on him, but once I could remove him again and replace him with Aeris, I don't think she appeared in the exchange menu.

EDIT: I actually have a save right before Hojo and Aeris is available in the materia exchange screen. I could try beating Hojo again and see what happens?
DOUBLE EDIT: I just beat Hojo again and it appears that the end of disc 2/start of disc 3 causes Aeris to lose all of her equipped materia and to disappear from the PHS.

Although something seems to have gone awry there, that wasn't a problem as I was keeping her in my party anyway.

However, now that I have gone to try and get Tifa's level 4 limit break (and the same happens with Cid), if I try to change Tifa to the party leader, I can't select Aeris as a party member and all of her Materia and Equips have been removed from her.

Is this a consequence of me changing versions mid-playthrough or is something else at play?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: 2017-11-13 17:44:48 by Xileize »

Bohepans

• View Profile
« Reply #6347 on: 2017-11-14 00:40:12 »
It might be a row thing; enemies can be 'covered' by each other making them inaccessible via short-range attacks until the enemy in front of them has been killed. The attack might be redirecting because of that.

The SP gain is in the death script, but this is skipped in the case of instant KO, petrify, etc.
Ouch...there go any Odin/Titan strats for SP gains, then. But I suppose it's a necessary evil. At least I'm done with all my Rank Ups for this file, so I don't need to worry about it anymore!
Although I do wonder if you'd ever consider letting there be a use for SP even after hitting Max Rank Up. Maybe spending 200 or 255 SP from a character to earn an X-Potion or Turbo Ether or something. (Obviously not Sources, that'd unbalanced and undermine the whole balanced point of these Rank Ups! But just to toss an idea out there.) No biggie either way, of course - just venturing a thought, so that characters' SP are not a complete waste after the final Rank Up.

Also, I realized that this might indeed be true, blocking short-range attacks via Front/Back Row shenanigans - given I've noticed with with short-range weapon characters when Manipulate is not in any way involved. But...all of Vincent's weapons are long-range (well, those I've obtained so far anyway, but I'd presume you wouldn't drop long-range on his Vanilla weaponry, even on future weapons, so) - and yet Mug still gets blocked off, I realize. (Makes me wonder if other commands will too.) So the game will recognize the "Attack" command as being long-range via weaponry - but not the "Mug" command? That doesn't seem right.
« Last Edit: 2017-11-14 02:40:20 by Bohepans »

« Reply #6348 on: 2017-11-14 02:28:55 »
I have no idea where to report bugs; I'm sorry if this is the wrong place. I also don't know if this bug has been reported already, but it is serious.
When you first enter the Golden Saucer, you are stripped of a party member. However there is a location where you can save and use the PHS. If you take another person with you, the game will softlock when trying to get
Spoiler: show
Cait Sith
(You can't just take a member out of your party). In case anyone else here has experienced this issue, you can escape by entering the plaza with all of your team members and choosing a member that is already on your team to come with you. (Sometimes they won't be there. Keep trying with random team configurations)

Atomictincan

• View Profile
« Reply #6349 on: 2017-11-14 14:36:25 »
Day 7.. still fighting Jormungandr.. Priscilla's corpse has rotted to the bone.. I'm out of ethers.. this may be my last matra magic.