Author Topic: [FF7] Qhimm Catalog 3.0 Reports / Requests  (Read 317548 times)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: [FF7] Update Reports and Mod Requests
« Reply #250 on: 2016-03-04 04:32:52 »
i think you're not using the ff7_bc.exe when using beacause mod.. or the ff7_mo.exe if only the menuoverhaul is the mod you're using.. (beacause if you have break limit)

2nd

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: 2016-03-04 11:50:26 »
So EQ2 is it okay to ask how my Sephiroth one is doing?  Havent gotten a question about it for awhile so just want to make sure it is good.

Grimmy

• Join in my tarnished light.
    • View Profile
    • GrimmyGames
« Reply #252 on: 2016-03-07 17:24:55 »
I was able to correct the jessie avatar issue by removing the configure option in the mod.xml. It just does the same as activating or deactivating the iro, so an unnecessary option. It appears that 7H was getting confused by the "active when" line above the PPV values in the conditional folder section.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: 2016-03-08 05:45:38 »
Ok Grimmy, I will check what you mean for the next catalog update. If I have issues still, I'll PM you at some point.

Jotaro

• Star Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: 2016-03-12 18:29:21 »
Could you put in options to change the world map models for each character specifically, if possible?
I remember there being different models (as in, not just the kaldarasha and MXster ones) that fit with your model choice in bootleg.
Since I have different options for each of the three characters with world models, I'd appreciate increased customization in the amount of options, both in terms of what character has what model types, and the different models in general.
Thanks in advance!

tonecas

• View Profile
« Reply #255 on: 2016-04-18 23:59:35 »
is it possible to change the mapping of the keyboard?

Jotaro

• Star Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: 2016-04-19 21:30:57 »
Yes, from in-game, manually editing the config file from the game, or, if using the Steam version, changing that version's keybindings, and then pasting that version's config file into the modded game's directory.
Unless you're referring to keybindings for use with 7thHeaven, in which case you should look for a config file in that program's directory.

tonecas

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: 2016-04-19 21:55:23 »
Unless you're referring to keybindings for use with 7thHeaven, in which case you should look for a config file in that program's directory.

how? i tried and i didnt find anything and the "laptop keys" are kinda dull

Jotaro

• Star Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: 2016-04-20 00:02:59 »
As far as I'm aware, 7thHeaven doesn't use keybindings.
I could be wrong, though.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: 2016-04-20 07:11:49 »
You change the keyboard mapping in-game. Start a New Game, open the Menu, then go to Config. The default keyboard mapping is mostly on the Numpad, so if you don't have a Numpad keyboard then you need to have installed the keyboard patch when using the Game Converter.

You don't have to mess around with the config files inside the game folder.

Lionsmane

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: 2016-05-10 22:22:25 »
I'll go ahead and make a request for the mods to be available for download outside of the catalog, as I have been unable to download them for well over a year now and have tried a little bit of everything

Ultroman

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: 2016-05-20 09:56:03 »
Add Smoother 60FPS Battles - v0.93 - Cancelled, not possible
Aaaaww :( I came here to write this one up. I saw you mentioned working on 60 fps animations in another thread. Will some form of 60 fps battle animations be in the next pack?

Thanks for all your hard work on this. It is deeply appreciated! I'll try the first episode of the remake, but it'll never be the same as the original, with all its quirks. Thank you so much!

codemasterskins

• View Profile
« Reply #262 on: 2016-05-30 07:46:40 »
I would like to request Nightmare 7 mod and Super Boss Rush. I've been playing the hardcore mod and watching videos on Nightmare 7 mod. Please and thank you.

Ichigo0Soul

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: 2016-06-06 05:34:08 »
Really liking the whole idea behind the Sephiroth story mod, but the way the story is written is making me cringe a  bit. Is it still under development or is it in its final form already? I'd really like to go through the text and edit it so the grammar is correct and so everything makes a bit more sense, but I'm not sure how to do it or if I even can. Thanks!

By the by, I still haven't been able to get any mods working on my desktop computer. Everything runs smooth as silk on my laptop though.

Atarumenchi

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: 2016-06-22 22:43:51 »
The program doesn't check the catalog.  It may be due to the fact that I selected no to an option on letting it link to Windows when I first started the program and have never been asked about it again

Jotaro

• Star Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: 2016-07-09 23:10:52 »
Really liking the whole idea behind the Sephiroth story mod, but the way the story is written is making me cringe a  bit. Is it still under development or is it in its final form already? I'd really like to go through the text and edit it so the grammar is correct and so everything makes a bit more sense, but I'm not sure how to do it or if I even can. Thanks!

By the by, I still haven't been able to get any mods working on my desktop computer. Everything runs smooth as silk on my laptop though.
As far as I remember, the creator of the Sephiroth Story mod isn't EQ2Alyza.

bobbythejobby

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: 2016-07-15 19:55:08 »
Dude you seriously need to add an option to 7th heaven mod manager to resume broken downloads. I had filed textures part 2 just freeze and stop twice now after downloading about 2GB. Just wasted 4GB of data. Need to wait till next month now to redownload :(. I could not even find any trace of the old temp download file anywhere on my PC even after running a deep scan with recuva. So umm yeah dude some support for resuming broken downloads and not deleting the failed temp download files form the PC would be much appreciated!!!!! :mrgreen:

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Catalog v2.2 Report / Mod Requests
« Reply #267 on: 2016-07-17 13:53:26 »
Catalog v2.2 is here. Updated the OP with the information.

I think I'll try to do smaller updates between shorter periods of time, rather than tackling everything at once over longer periods. I'm not sure how often it will be, but going 6 months between most major updates is something I want to change. Perhaps once a month with smaller updates seems more reasonable.

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: 2016-07-17 15:58:13 »
Hey EQ2Alyza

is the sephiorth story mod almost done being 100% fixed yet

Insight

• Nothing special here...
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: 2016-07-17 17:52:11 »

I think I'll try to do smaller updates between shorter periods of time, rather than tackling everything at once over longer periods. I'm not sure how often it will be, but going 6 months between most major updates is something I want to change. Perhaps once a month with smaller updates seems more reasonable.

Thank you very much for your effort. I know how good it feels to make progress and the community appreciates it. Do as you please, but at least we know that you provide us with new updates. It just might takes some time. I have seen, you have taken the Sephiroth mod offline. Hopefully you and Kaldarasha can fix it :) Have a nice day and thanks for everything.

iDerek759

• View Profile
« Reply #270 on: 2016-07-17 19:04:38 »

Update HYPE!! Thank you EQ2Alyza! Do whatever you gotta do to make it easier for you, even if you went on a few years hiatus I'd still be fine with that.  :-D

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 2016-07-17 19:26:35 »
hey staff

how much longer until the sephiroth story mod is fully fixed and back online

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 2016-07-17 19:36:52 »
why does it take a long time for a sephiorth story to be fixed

eXistenZe

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 2016-07-17 20:53:36 »
How long would you take to fix it? Count it in days.
Anything bellow that is a free gift the coders are giving you. Just be thankful for each day counted.

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: 2016-07-17 21:10:46 »
Hey

if it was my mod it would not take me 3 years to fix it for this long