Author Topic: 7th Heaven mod catalog issue  (Read 2172 times)

AustinXtreme

• View Profile
7th Heaven mod catalog issue
« on: 2018-02-10 10:14:10 »
i have tried everything i can think of to fix this problem but i have had no luck when i open 7th heaven and click "Check Subscriptions now"

nothing happens and no mods or anything are visible

AustinXtreme

• View Profile
Re: 7th Heaven mod catalog issue
« Reply #1 on: 2018-02-10 10:46:09 »
UPDATE:  When i startup 7th Heaven for the first and it askes "Would you like to set up subscription links with windows" so i click yes and it errors and says:

Unable to register links and gives a bunch of error info

iDerek759

• View Profile

AustinXtreme

• View Profile
Re: 7th Heaven mod catalog issue
« Reply #3 on: 2018-02-10 21:46:14 »
i appreciate the help but i am now receiving an error and it said report it to the forum

so here it is

System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined.
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method)
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.BackgroundCatCheck(Object state) in C:\Code\7H\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 296
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback() 

UPDATE: I HAVE SOLVED THIS ISSUE AND AM LOOKING FOWARD TO SOME GOOD OL' FFVII
« Last Edit: 2018-02-11 08:18:31 by AustinXtreme »