Author Topic: So weapons anyone?  (Read 58010 times)

ultima espio

• View Profile
Re: So weapons anyone?
« Reply #25 on: 2007-04-05 16:47:31 »
Gunblade works really well ingame. :-D
The reason his eye's look weird is because i swapped the texture with the gunblade so he now has gunblade eyes lol... I plan on puting the DOC Vincent ingame but my computer can't run PCSX2 so i'll have a lok around and see if i can get a hold of them :wink:.

Good luck finding them, since nobody has ripped them yet. I searched high and low but found nothing. Maybe yaz0r will make a viewer.....

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007-04-05 21:28:35 »
You use Pcsx2 to play DOC then you use Dxripper and select Pcsx2 as thw direct x app you want to run, then you get the models on screen you want then dxripper records it and dumps the ripped models to file.

andrewmarsh13

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007-04-06 00:54:01 »
So I finished the sword from Advent Children (I haven't been home in a couple of days, my band has been recording an acoustic CD). I'm going to look into getting pictures and making the SOLDIER issued sword soon, so it will probably be the next thing I tackle.

Here's the AC sword in all of it's glory:
« Last Edit: 2007-04-06 00:59:52 by andrewmarsh13 »

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007-04-06 01:03:33 »
Aaww Andrew awesome job man it looks fantastic, everything seems to be coming along really nicely atm. As for the band thing thats sounds awesome man. Oh and ive got some FF weapons references if you want them?

andrewmarsh13

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007-04-06 01:22:41 »
Sure man, e-mail them to me. I think I have most of Saturday off from recording so I'll probably be able to get a couple of weapons done if I don't suck.

Psychotic Ninja

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2007-04-06 02:06:40 »
sweet ac sword. now to edit the omnislash lmt so its like it in the movie, then the 3 mods(wepons and teh kh chars including the field version(s)) will b(along w/the omnislash*) awsom

* its just deam of mine and maby others and i kno it would b very very very very hard to do/next to impossible/impossible but 1 can dream
« Last Edit: 2007-04-06 02:10:57 by 1337_grim »

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007-04-07 02:48:16 »
OK andrew finished the sword and sent it over for converting. Here are the results.

Works quite well ingame, but i did swap it with the ultima sword so this is what happens when your health is low :lol:..

Psychotic Ninja

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007-04-07 21:14:34 »
lol blue sword. now just gata make it so it breaks a part during omnislash ^.^ and change the animation so it fits the movie

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007-04-07 22:27:13 »
 :lol:Grim i appreciate your enthusiasm but it's not gona happen man so i think you should stop building it up in you head lol. But i think we can change the names of the weapons to match the new ones.

Psychotic Ninja

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007-04-07 22:50:03 »
ik... i just wish it could b done

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007-04-07 23:12:16 »
Hey it's ok it's still gonna be pretty awesome when it's done. Oh and i would fix your spelling before you get yelled at :-P. Also to stay on topic, I'm working on swapping some of kimhari's weapons for cid so I'll update that later..

Rancid Cheese

• Uhh this Cheese ain't fresh at all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007-04-09 14:00:40 »
Nice work and I kinda like the Blue Buster Sword or whatever we refer to the AC sword as . . .

knives

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007-04-09 16:54:44 »
Haven't been around here all that much but I have a few ideas.

1: Gotta have a lightsaber somewhere.
2: Don't just got for badass, sometimes simple things such as rubber chickens and metal pans can do wonders.
3: Shields (not too sure it'd be possible but maybe some yuffie arm switching would work.
4: Have fun and take your time on this one.
5: Tifa with Beowulf from DMC = win

andrewmarsh13

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007-04-09 18:32:19 »
May I present to you... The Buster Axe:

I had an idea when I was in bed last night to make a cross between an axe and The Buster Sword. This is what I came up with.

Psychotic Ninja

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2007-04-09 18:48:08 »
i like it. its um...originale (for ff7) but it looks more like a spear from ff9. my question is who should have it?

andrewmarsh13

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2007-04-09 19:41:03 »
I was thinking of having Cloud use it (I'm trying to make most of his weapons first)

1: Gotta have a lightsaber somewhere.

Ask and ye shall recieve. I was thinking of making Loz's weapon for Tifa at some point.

Psychotic Ninja

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2007-04-09 20:18:12 »
y not kadaja's for cloud? but i was thinking mby cid could have the axe/spear

andrewmarsh13

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2007-04-09 20:51:11 »
I probably will make Kadaj's sword eventutally, but that will be really easy, so I'm not going to jump on it. I don't tihnk that axe would look really good for Cid, but I might make something like it for him.

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2007-04-09 22:48:42 »
Woo hoo great work andrew, haven't seen you round here the last few days and was wandering where you where :lol:. I'm really liking the buster sword, sendem round to me and I'll put them ingame for you. At a later date i was thinking of changing the names on all the weapons so they match the new ones. As i saw with the spell patch you can change the name of the spells so why not the weapons aye? Also when all of a characters weapons are finished we'll have to figure out wich weapon should be switched with witch.

andrewmarsh13

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2007-04-10 03:32:17 »
I decided that I didn't want to make an exact replica of Kadaj's sword, so I made one with a similar design:

**Edit** On Second thought... maybe I should just make it look like Kadaj's sword:
« Last Edit: 2007-04-11 05:04:51 by andrewmarsh13 »

Rancid Cheese

• Uhh this Cheese ain't fresh at all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2007-04-11 13:52:18 »
Why not have both but have Kadaj's the stronger of the two and one of the swords you get for completing a task rather than just buying . . . 

B Tizo

• Reliving the Fantasy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2007-04-11 19:16:57 »
So, Barret has a Chainsaw for a weapon, what about the Lancer from Gears of War (the machine gun with a chainsaw attached).

Household items wouild be kind of funny, especially on Cait Sith.  Seeing him a frying pan or spatula would be kinda funny.  Cid with broom, too.

It might be funny to give Cloud a dagger.  He'd still use both hands, but the blade would be really small.

I love the lightsaber, what about Darth Maul's double lightsaber for Aeris (would be sweet) or Cid. 

You could give Yuffie a Spartan Shield, a la the 300.  Also, seeing King Leonidas in the game would be awesome. 

More axes would be cool.  Keep up the great work!

Psychotic Ninja

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2007-04-11 20:24:22 »
It might be funny to give Cloud a dagger.  He'd still use both hands, but the blade would be really small.
he would eather b cutting 1 of his hands(mby both) or his other hand would b holdin ntn.  :-D  but if u could could u make it so he's holdin 2 daggers like zidane does

andrewmarsh13

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2007-04-11 20:32:54 »
So, Barret has a Chainsaw for a weapon, what about the Lancer from Gears of War (the machine gun with a chainsaw attached).

Household items wouild be kind of funny, especially on Cait Sith.  Seeing him a frying pan or spatula would be kinda funny.  Cid with broom, too.

I love the lightsaber, what about Darth Maul's double lightsaber for Aeris (would be sweet) or Cid. 

You could give Yuffie a Spartan Shield, a la the 300.  Also, seeing King Leonidas in the game would be awesome. 

More axes would be cool.  Keep up the great work!

Well for the most part, at least at first, I'm trying to make weapons based off of the world of FF7 (with the exception of some weird ones like The Master Sword "Toxic's Keyblade" and the Lightasber) but once I start running short on FF7 themed swords, I'll probably take some of these into concideration. I'll probably do the household items for Cait Sith. I like that idea.

Jari

« Reply #49 on: 2007-04-11 20:36:04 »
1337_grim: Have you by any chance read the rules?

Let's see, out of the 19 posts you have made, you have broken them in every one. My patience is wearing thin, either read them and obey them, or risk being banned. Your choice.