Author Topic: Tweak ff7 storyline for Zack as main character. (Opening Movie Link ADDED!)  (Read 14596 times)

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
yeah one problem, at most I could do if I was going after the goal you want alone, it would be 2d pixels. Something so far overdone for ff7 fan games that I just will not do it. If you want to see a completely seperate game, do it yourself. Even though I have half a dozen projects in mind for ff7 I'm sticking to the Zack Project untill I feel like it has gone as far as it can go. End of seperate game subject.

Back to the Zack project,
Getting last kinks out of the storyline. Forgot about cait sith's fortune cards and had to match them to aerith zack and cissnei.
I've fixed the past scene at the beginning of the game (originally tifa cloud childhood memory on tower, now zack and cissnei discussing how zack can escape shinra) I'm trying to figure out how to fix the lifestream scene so that it makes sense. If anyone has suggestions it would greatly help.

Also added some more of Aerith's wishes and alot more interaction between her and zack during the course of the game up till she dies. Even mentions of some things after.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
Ok, for those of you wondering about this project, it is dead unless someone else wants to pick it up. I'm not sure how to make a self installing mod I'll hand over the script for this mod. The script is finished as far as I can tell with main characters and  NPC references to them. No graphical moderations have been made though I intended to. Things like
Barret=Tifa
Cissnei takes place of Tifa.
Cloud is obviously replaced by Zack.

Alot of story reworking so that it still matches the game steps/triggers, but I best used all the facts I could get so that most changes seem plausible.

If you want to pick up this mod either send me a message or leave a message on this thread.