Author Topic: im new but ima work hard  (Read 3320 times)

lucvus

im new but ima work hard
« on: 2009-07-17 18:09:40 »
Alright i was told to come here by some people to see the mods for final fantasy 7.  Justw anna say first off you gusy are awsome.  I am an ok modeler so i want to try to make some stuff too :D.  But i dont know what to try so if someone can give me an idea to startw ith i will try to make something good for everyone.

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
Re: im new but ima work hard
« Reply #1 on: 2009-07-17 18:54:05 »

:lol: Totally Serious, if you make this and can convert it properly, I'll find a way to put it in the game and write an AI for it.

New hi res character models are always welcome (i.e. rude, reno, and elena could use some redoing), so long as you don't just rip them from another game.

Have you already scoped out the wiki page and tinkered around with the tools that are available?

TheNathanParable

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-07-17 19:29:40 »
You could even start with a few weapon mods just to familiarise yourself with the process of putting meshes into the game. Weapons are a lot easier to model than humans.

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #3 on: 2009-07-17 20:07:37 »

:lol: Totally Serious, if you make this and can convert it properly, I'll find a way to put it in the game and write an AI for it.

New hi res character models are always welcome (i.e. rude, reno, and elena could use some redoing), so long as you don't just rip them from another game.

Have you already scoped out the wiki page and tinkered around with the tools that are available?

Surprisingly, after what I've learned of meshes and enemy models lately this looks easy. All the pieces are there, they'd just need to be re-colored and assembled.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-07-17 21:07:34 »
instead of diamond flash he uses chocobo flash which reduces ur hp by the number of battles you've fled from ;)