Author Topic: Looking for someone who would be interested in a admin role on my discord.  (Read 2686 times)

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
I have a discord and its growing everyday. I have a manager fornmy stsrboubd mod and I need someone fornmy ff7 mod. Please let me know.

MysticLord

• View Profile
Everyone here can attest to my level-headiness and clear civility in the face of difficult social interactions.

Why, Covarr, sl1982, and Obesebear are sure to back me up when I say I believe I am your man!
That's, uh, somewhat optimistic...

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Last night I dreamt about you DLPB that's how much you've affected my subconsciousness... or maybe it was one more of the Squall's flashbacks lol

Why not trying to moderate Rcarlucci, it might open up new horizons for you! :P

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Don't provoke me to flood this thread unless you want it to close... you sneaky leech :P :P Also the dream was about an anime conference... wtf??? I think there was a female user as well, I fail to remember which one exactly! Alyza maybe... of which clearly have I not seen any pictures.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Everyone here can attest to my level-headiness and clear civility in the face of difficult social interactions.

Why, Covarr, sl1982, and Obesebear are sure to back me up when I say I believe I am your man!

I wouldnt choose anyone else for this roll personally.

orichalcon

• It's a sin that somehow
  • Light is changing to shadow
    • View Profile
    • The Reunion
I've no interest in moderation.

me either, especially when it comes to whiskey
« Last Edit: 2020-04-14 01:28:02 by Orichalcon »

MysticLord

• View Profile
It's a bad idea to choose moderators who self-nominate. Better to ask other users to nominate a moderator and let them have a say in some manner; though probably not a direct vote.

Never ever mod someone who asks for the position.

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
Quote from: Douglas Adams
It is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it. To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.