Author Topic: Project Edge (Jusete's field scenes)  (Read 399354 times)

SoulEvan

• View Profile
Re: Jusete´s field scenes
« Reply #250 on: 2018-08-08 23:03:33 »

Why do you do these scenes again? They are already finished ... / =

First of all, U and Jusete and all the others do a great job!

But I find personally the Jusete Version from the stall and the outer farm nicer . It is smoother,  gladder and looks better. Textures and lightning are much better. Sorry. The recreation scene in whole have one problem! The stall and the outer farm must be done from one person! If not, it looks creepy. Everyone has another style. Your style and the style from jusete is too different. The outer farm design from jusete and your stall would be look curios in combination. And by the way, I didn't know, that u had done it before! Maybe all of u should create one thread with ALL of your creations on the first page! This should prevent the double In my opinion, each of us should build a field series alone! I have saved different pages (One is french, i cant french  ;D) from all of u and it is horrible to be up to date. Make one Thread!

I don't know, why each of u pick a single scene of the game part? Another tooks another scene from the series. That is not the way to go.  It has something like funfair. Different color schemes for the same scenery. U know the saying: "too many cooks spoil the broth". In the same scenery is it absolutely true!

All of u do a great job. But think about it. The style in the houses OR in the villages/cities must be the same or similar. 

jmp434, u had created a cool reactor scenery, but never finished. That is your thing! The passion is there, in this scenery, not the farm!  ::)

« Last Edit: 2018-08-08 23:14:39 by SoulEvan »

jusete

• https://www.paypal.me/JRGV
    • View Profile
    • Donate here
« Reply #251 on: 2018-08-09 05:46:13 »
Yeah that's what I'm trying to do. If you follow my tread, you can see that I'm trying to finish the same area ( Kalm, chocobo farm, Gaea's cliff house...) To avoid different styles. I didn't know that jmp made the barn ( I've been checking his thread and is in there so, my bad) but to be honest, I have seen that jmp started too many different areas and a lot of them aren't finished( I understand that, we have a life outside the forums and modding and sometimes you get stuck in some big backgrounds and start a new one to don't stop) and that makes difficult to choose an area. I'm going to finish the farm area to have all the backgrounds in the same style and after that I'll start with another one from kalm or gold saucer. I suggest to move jmp's thread in graphical releases to team's avalanche section and maybe edit his first post with all the backgrounds he has done so far. That will avoid this kind of mistakes in the future

SoulEvan

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 2018-08-09 07:52:39 »
Your kind of styling is great. I love everything, what u have made.

I meant with the "make one thread", only ONE Thread! To have multiple threads with new recreations isn't helpful. Then u must switch between these threads to be up to date. And new designers maybe will never find all of them.  A Forum is not the best option for this. The first post can only edited by the owner or a moderator.  Maybe a list of all scenes of the game with the name on the left, under it a small thumbnail of the finished scene with the creator, homepage/forum and the download links. That would be nice. jmp434 has it in just plaintext on his page, but he is the only one who can edit it and by the way, not everyone knows his page. Let a special moderator do the publishing things. Edit the thread, add a small thumbnail, style this a bit and the designer have a little VIP secret area to post the new things quick and dirty.

Another possibility is one thread (closed) with one post and all of the finished items. Then, each new scene get his own thread with the scene name like "FF7 Scene zz2 - Author name". In the sticky thread with all the published things, each scene can be linked to his own thread! More clarity and a better overview. At the moment it is like mess. Without rules, everything will confusing.

Sticky Post - FF7 Recreation Scenes (HD)

Contains:

Scene Name

thumbnail with align left (All with the same width as thumbnail!)
=================| On the right the Author name
=================| Forumlink / Discussions / Suggestions / Error Reporting
=================| HP of the Creator / Donations
=================| Downloadlink / Mirrorlink

Normal Thread
FF7 Scene zz2 - Author name

thumbnail of the scene
Link to the main thread!

ZIP or RAR Scene Archiv Downloads

Name:
FF7 Scene zz2 - Author name

Contains:
The scene directory AND a readme to install it! And ALL should use the same readme!

Just a few suggestions by me  :-D
« Last Edit: 2018-08-09 08:53:40 by SoulEvan »

jmp434

• https://www.paypal.me/jmp434
    • View Profile
    • Make a donation
« Reply #253 on: 2018-08-09 13:12:48 »
Keep your files because your scene will be more beautiful, but do the latest in the form of an update. As long as it is playable and beautiful for the moment it is good, to advance the rest you are big in this area 😊

Shampignon

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: 2018-08-09 21:54:38 »
Hello.
I have the idea to create one or more archives grouping all the screens finished and integrated into the game (from the Team Avalanche, jmp and Jusete) and thus to make a topic for that. Since I do most of the layering, it will be easy for me to edit the posts.
But for the moment, I can't because there are several screens that I want to rework before publishing them.

jusete

• View Profile
    • Donate here
« Reply #255 on: 2018-08-09 22:20:08 »
Hello.
I have the idea to create one or more archives grouping all the screens finished and integrated into the game (from the Team Avalanche, jmp and Jusete) and thus to make a topic for that. Since I do most of the layering, it will be easy for me to edit the posts.
But for the moment, I can't because there are several screens that I want to rework before publishing them.
Thanks mate. All my field backgrounds are on  the first post, take them if you needed.
« Last Edit: 2018-08-10 12:16:23 by jusete »

olearyf2525

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: 2018-08-16 17:16:31 »
You guys are awesome, these look fantastic. If you're somehow able to finish the whole game or most of it we won't even really need a ff7 hd remake lol, I prefer this style even more.

jusete

• View Profile
    • Donate here
« Reply #257 on: 2018-08-17 08:36:17 »
farmin finished, now all the farm area is complete xD.

I have finished all the credit in the reder farm service account so if you can contribute to the project any donation will be appreciate. Thanks for your support!

Donate here
« Last Edit: 2018-08-17 22:46:41 by jusete »

SoulEvan

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: 2018-08-17 08:45:45 »
Nice, the first completed series.  :-D Looks great.

KnifeTheSky77

• Somnambulistic Paraphile
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: 2018-08-17 14:56:15 »
@jusete I got you covered, keep up the good work!

MoggeN

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: 2018-08-17 15:44:42 »
@jusete  I just sent you something to keep you going.

jusete

• View Profile
    • Donate here
« Reply #261 on: 2018-08-17 17:40:23 »
Guys, you are amazing!!  your help is encouraging me to continue with the project. This is happening because of you, guys!. Thank you for your support!! More backgrounds soon xD

jmp434

• View Profile
    • Make a donation
« Reply #262 on: 2018-08-20 14:21:48 »

Occupation of this weekend :)
« Last Edit: 2018-08-20 14:27:17 by jmp434 »

kela51

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/killakela51
« Reply #263 on: 2018-08-20 15:01:22 »
Jmp come back! Really good! Nice work

jasmer

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: 2018-08-20 19:56:00 »
The Malboro smokes were cute. I lost it at Cactuar Park lol

vigne504

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: 2018-08-20 22:33:14 »
Hi guys, am I doing something wrong because I don't see elmin2_2, zz2, farm_2, fcyo, farmin, and jailin_4 links on the first post. Been checking everyday 😢

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #266 on: 2018-08-21 05:39:22 »
Neon lights! So nostalgic!

jusete

• View Profile
    • Donate here
« Reply #267 on: 2018-08-21 06:17:45 »
I really like the neon lights! Well done mate, I love your work!
Hi guys, am I doing something wrong because I don't see elmin2_2, zz2, farm_2, fcyo, farmin, and jailin_4 links on the first post. Been checking everyday 😢
Some of the backgrounds are not imported yet. The first post will be updated when they are done.

SoulEvan

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: 2018-08-21 18:38:54 »
I really like the neon lights! Well done mate, I love your work!Some of the backgrounds are not imported yet. The first post will be updated when they are done.

That's the thing, when two different people do the job. If anyone can tell me, what I need to slice the backgrounds. I will make it. A tutorial were also be nice.  ;D For the FF Universe  8-)

I can also give u a mirror space for the downloads.
« Last Edit: 2018-08-21 18:45:37 by SoulEvan »

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: 2018-08-21 21:57:37 »
Give me some backgrounds to convert and ill see what i can do. Oh and a working link to palmer lol

Shampignon

• View Profile
« Reply #270 on: 2018-08-21 22:04:26 »
Hello guys

I know you all want to test the remastered screens, but you have to be a bit patient, because it's a long work to integrate them into the game. In general I modify the images posted by Jusete, mainly the lights and the colors, to get as close as possible to the original screen. After, I need to make the layers of each screen, and then test in-game, then edit when needed, then test again... Sometimes I have to do it again dozens of times to prevent any defects.

I'm also working on some screens modeled by JMP that I find too different from the originals.

Nevertheless, I still have some news to you  ;)

elmin2_2 : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zQ-cb7rB0MXkk9lYoGhN2n96wDiAw-PE
jailin4 : https://drive.google.com/open?id=183PudfDsXfGOFFaFwum3l-tbxLlbC_-s
zz2 : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zxzn3go2kr6hGAhVVSpzcUeLC-ybx90r

I will soon be able to make a pack of the first 50 remastered screens  :-D :-D

jusete

• View Profile
    • Donate here
« Reply #271 on: 2018-08-21 23:18:58 »
That's perfect, thanks a lot shampignon. Ill update the first post with the new links .
That's the thing, when two different people do the job. If anyone can tell me, what I need to slice the backgrounds. I will make it. A tutorial were also be nice.  ;D For the FF Universe  8-)

I can also give u a mirror space for the downloads.
We are 3 right now in this project, shampignon importing the backgrounds and jmp and I making the scenes. Bear in mind that we have a life outside forums and you need to be patient but everyone is wellcome to contribute to the project. If you feel that you can help importing fields, just take the pictures from here but I suggest to speak with shampignon as he is doing the imports.
About tutorials, all the info is in the Palmer app thread.
« Last Edit: 2018-08-22 14:09:15 by jusete »

perico1986

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 2018-08-22 15:54:46 »

thanks jusete, thanks champigñon. I am fascinated with your work and thank you for all the effort you put into it.

jmp434

• View Profile
    • Make a donation
« Reply #273 on: 2018-08-22 21:22:47 »
I was motivating so I went a little bit
Modular building test (create modular building parts to assemble them to create the structure).

« Last Edit: 2018-08-22 21:51:56 by jmp434 »

Shampignon

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: 2018-08-23 11:20:19 »
Hello,

I just finished farm. It was a long long work...

First, I retouched Jusete's image because I thought it was too blue, too cold. The original is warmer, more vivid, the grass is very green. And then I did not like the sky so I changed it. Here is the result :

And the links for the folder : https://drive.google.com/open?id=19JAwFGrsRXY32xqZIsu1rDoIUhAz0XFf
« Last Edit: 2018-08-24 13:17:35 by Shampignon »