Author Topic: [FF7] Mod Details for Bootleg - Tifa's Package (WIP)  (Read 349637 times)

Cmilan

• View Profile
Re: [WIP] Tifa's Package
« Reply #100 on: 2014-07-09 10:15:03 »
The "yarLson Field Upscale Project v0.35" download not working by me and bootleg tells me I need it.

Any suggestions?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #101 on: 2014-07-09 13:54:47 »
The mirror link is working.

KaidenJames

• It's cuz of the !@#$ 'pizza'
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2014-07-10 09:18:17 »
Can anyone upload the custom shaders from this pack? All the other links on the forum are dead and I don't use bootleg to install my mods. I'd appreciate it!

Cmilan

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2014-07-13 11:40:43 »
The mirror link is working.

ty Alyza

Seraphim87

• View Profile
Re: [FF7] Mod Details for Bootleg - Tifa's Package (WIP)
« Reply #104 on: 2014-09-12 03:35:48 »
Do you think we'll ever see a comprehensive mod collection for FF8 called "Squall's Package?"  I know the fangirls would love it! ;)

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2014-09-12 18:31:49 »
Do you think we'll ever see a comprehensive mod collection for FF8 called "Squall Rinoa's Package?"  I know the fangirls would love it! ;)

Fixed.

Seraphim87

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2014-09-14 18:05:45 »
I said for FF8, not FF7. ;)

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2014-09-14 18:13:48 »
Eh? Rinoa is from FF8; she's the closest equivalent the game has to FF7's Tifa. "Squall's Package" only makes sense if this one were called "Cloud's Package".

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2014-09-14 18:30:38 »
Cloud/Squall's Junk? I see my idea for the title hit the nail how I thought it would :-P

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2014-09-14 19:19:13 »
Cloud/Squall's Junk? I see my idea for the title hit the nail how I thought it would :-P

Someone get the image out of my mind...

Seraphim87

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2014-09-15 04:04:35 »
Eh? Rinoa is from FF8; she's the closest equivalent the game has to FF7's Tifa. "Squall's Package" only makes sense if this one were called "Cloud's Package".

Ah my bad, got Rinoa's name mixed up with Tifa. :P

Seraphim87

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2014-09-21 04:42:47 »
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15527.0
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13715.msg218811#msg218811

Btw, thought this would be of interest to the FF7 modders.... FF8 may finally get its SFX properly done in the future! (cross your fingers)

If that happens than an audio mod for FF7's SFX (the PS1 SFX are better than the PC versions) won't be too far behind.  You guys are lucky compared to us, FF7 only has about 1/2 the amount of SFX so designing such a mod would be a piece of cake in comparison.

tt8

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2015-03-08 22:44:17 »
Okay. So I may be a bit late to the party . . . BUT . . . is it just me or are half of the links down right now?
I have a considerable amount of reds in my bootleg mod window
Anybody fancy re-upping them? Or relinking if that's the case?
Many thanks in advance!

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2015-03-09 02:18:13 »
Click on the second link [Direct Download] in the OP. They are all listed there.

tt8

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2015-03-09 16:31:23 »
Click on the second link [Direct Download] in the OP. They are all listed there.

Cheers! Much much appreciated!
I did try that yesterday but it wasn't working for me. I recently moved to India and it turns out that adfly links are blocked in India (in case anybody else is having this issue from outside the west). So good job you told it me it was definitely working or I'd have been adamant it wasn't!
Double thanks!!!

tt8

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2015-03-10 15:00:39 »

Okay, So before I quite literally spend hours downloading this (like I said I just moved to India, I also gotta watch my GB's)  . . . but anyway am I right in thinking that the Omzy field pack is what I am looking for if I am wanting facepalmer textures?
I searched about and I know Omzy is the author but just wanted to make sure there aren't 2 versions or something.
Thanks in advance!

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2015-03-10 15:39:51 »
Some mods have multiple versions to download. This doesn't mean they are different, it just means they have different file names. In most cases, this happened because years ago the file hosting sites had size limits for the files uploaded, so they had to be broken into multiple parts to upload. Just check the Mod Listing in the BFE and download one of them. When you do that and add it to the correct mod source folder, the Mod Listing will turn green for all of its options. The FacePalmer textures is an example of one that has multiple downloads, so just grab one and they will all turn green.

levantine

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2015-03-10 17:44:50 »
I used bootleg but i suggest you to use 7th heaven instead of bootleg because 7th heaven is easier (in my opinion) and last updates are some months ago (in memory bootleg doesn't have updates since a long time)
It´s up to you just wanted to tell you that ;)

tt8

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2015-03-13 16:08:29 »
okay, so, sorry to be a pain again
I'm getting there . . . slowly (reall i'm not that bad at these things) . . . but I'm still collecting the files before running the game (not building up my expectations or anything haha)
so anyway . . . I am having trouble finding the OSTRe.7z file
I have tried every link I swear, all are dead and I can't find it on the MEGA link . . UNLESS it is the nightmareOST files?

Essentially I have to download them from work where the speed is faster and it doesn't eat my data. But often, as you sad before, some of the files kind of have their names hidden within a packed file or something or are renamed for various reasons. But I just have no way of knowing what exactly constitutes an alternative file. Nowhere seems to specifically say ostre.7z alternative . . or whatever.
So essentially, I guess I just want to know where I will find this?
No matter what option I select for the soundtrack it asks for OSTRE.7z
So . . . any work around? Anybody got  working link? OR anybody know the correct file name in the MEGA folder?
OR even easier does it automatically appear within one of the other downloads?

Sorry . . . again
and cheers for the suggestion levantine, i'll look into it, but for now i'm all bootlegged up in my mindset
I hope I'm not just being an idiot about this.

For the record I have yet to download,  FF7music_install_15112.exe either of the FFviiremix parts1-2 or AH.exe
so if these ostre files are in any of them let me know. They are gonna be downloaded tomorrow. I assumed they would'nt be hidden in AH exe or the install exe but I could be wrong of course.

To the first person to tell me these files are within any of them 3 . . . well . . . I officially love you if you say that. Thanks in advance! =]

tt8

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2015-03-13 16:17:11 »
p.s - what is the difference between the anxious heart versions? I couldn't find any specifics. I haven't made a choice yet on what soundtrack to use. But if any have particularly funky versions?  :mrgreen:
Otherwise I guess I'll probably just be happy with a good remix  :)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 2015-03-13 20:24:56 »
The OSTRe is included in FF7music_install_15112.exe, so it should turn green once you get that added to your Mod Listing.

What are the options for Anxious Heart?

tt8

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2015-03-13 20:35:01 »
Great! Thanks a lot :D saved me a whole lot of flapping about tomorrow before I come home with the downloads

As for anxious heart the options are AH Original, AH DLPB, AH Fan, AH Professional. (I think, I'm away from my laptop, but it sounds right) Collection variations I assume but how to find out?  :o

PapSnatchBrim [SwornEnemy] (DMR)

• RIP Dime 66-04
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2015-03-18 15:46:44 »
so..... i just want to grab the trainer from the bootloader menu .. how can i do this?

Madlisbon

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2019-09-09 08:44:35 »
Hello,i know this is old,but im looking for the mods and i cant find anny working link,anny help?thx.