Author Topic: [FF7PC] Red Werewolf  (Read 210798 times)

Luigi Brosse

• View Profile
Re: [WIP] Red XIII werewolf mod
« Reply #300 on: 2014-08-08 09:14:21 »
people who think a malicious macabre werewolf should have puppy teeth

Would that be me?  ;D :mrgreen:
Apologies if you thought my comment was negative. For me the teeth are a tad too long, but I really like all the rest. You did an amazing job (in a very short amount of time) and I am pretty much amazed by what you have achieved so far. Even if werewolves are not my favorite character by far, I will give your mod a go just because it is beautiful  :).

WolfMan

• One whos possessed by nothing possesses evrything
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 2014-08-08 11:16:54 »
I was just teasing you luigi. Lol. All work needs positive and negative criticism. I actually took your advice and decreased them a bit lol. But they still stick out of the mouth when close. Thanks for the compliments.

Luigi Brosse

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: 2014-08-08 12:20:03 »
No offense taken. I understood it right. :)

WolfMan

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 2014-08-12 02:06:05 »

Just wanted to post an update. I know this is taking me forever but I feel that soon we will have the first beta. This importing was done by cmh. He is working on the rest when he had time as we ran into a little hurdle but I think we fixed it.

WolfMan

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: 2014-08-12 02:11:18 »
Hey cmh. I may have found another annoying issue. :( the galliant beast leg is 3 pieces. Mine is 4. Ughhh!! Unless you've already mended the parts I can do it.

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #305 on: 2014-08-12 03:24:46 »
Great progress!

cmh175

• View Profile
    • Chris Hendrickson's Artstation
« Reply #306 on: 2014-08-12 03:39:07 »
Hey cmh. I may have found another annoying issue. :( the galliant beast leg is 3 pieces. Mine is 4. Ughhh!! Unless you've already mended the parts I can do it.

Lol yeah I saw that. I combined them in pcreator so they'll be a single piece. I think we're good, at least until the full model is imported and I test the animations.

WolfMan

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: 2014-08-12 04:30:55 »
Lol. Your my new best friend cmh

WolfMan

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: 2014-08-14 13:43:30 »
Getting so close now. After some small modifications to red werewolf's structure, cmh and finally have all pieces importable. All that's left now is to import the final pieces, tweak the animations a little and the first beta will be complete for the battle model! Then we will work on the field conversion. We're hoping to release the battle model this weekend. I hope you all are as excited as I am.

Luigi Brosse

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: 2014-08-14 14:14:30 »
I am !

WolfMan

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: 2014-08-15 23:54:25 »
Very very soon... :evil:
« Last Edit: 2014-08-15 23:59:17 by WolfMan »

cmh175

• View Profile
    • Chris Hendrickson's Artstation
« Reply #311 on: 2014-08-16 02:11:36 »
Very very soon... :evil:

Soon indeed.

Importing for this mod is pretty much done now. The field models are based on Barret and I already edited all the pieces and files so they wont overwrite anything. I didn't rename them for Red XIII though, I basically just added 10 to everything (for example ACIC.p became ACIC10.p and ACHB1.p became ACHB11.p) This was much faster and less likely to mix up names. It animates pretty well, but I think quite a few of Clouds animations should be substituted, particularly the running animation. I think Bloodshot's running animation would work best, the Werewolf looks like it's shuffling its feet with Barret's.
« Last Edit: 2014-08-16 02:25:17 by cmh175 »

WolfMan

• View Profile
« Reply #312 on: 2014-08-16 03:15:21 »
I cannot express my excitement. Cmh. You did an amazing job. I think I'm going to cry lol. I definitely think I'm going to be working on the textures to try and implement some faux fur and detail.

Luigi Brosse

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: 2014-08-16 18:26:58 »
This is impressive.

WolfMan

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: 2014-08-17 04:41:38 »
So I just got done texturing Red with a fur alpha I found in Photoshop. This def bring way more depth.

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: 2014-08-17 08:22:16 »
Ooooh, I have to say, I am impressed with how good it's looking so far.

WolfMan

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: 2014-08-17 09:05:27 »
Thanks Kuroda. Means a lot coming from someone of your caliber.

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: 2014-08-17 11:34:00 »
I'll take a look at the animations you wanted me to, but I won't get a chance for a few hours, I'm going...

...It may not sound especially bad or anything, but if you know me, this is a horrible experience...

...To the park.

WolfMan

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: 2014-08-17 15:38:28 »
Hope the park went well kuroda. Thanks for checking them out. I'm hoping to get the battle beta posted tonight and make updates until he is perfect.

Mcindus

• Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #319 on: 2014-08-17 19:12:51 »
I'll take a look at the animations you wanted me to, but I won't get a chance for a few hours, I'm going...

...It may not sound especially bad or anything, but if you know me, this is a horrible experience...

...To the park.

Why do you have to go to the park?  If it's so bad... why go?  Girlfriend/wife making you? Dog? Megalomaniacal rampage?

So I just got done texturing Red with a fur alpha I found in Photoshop. This def bring way more depth.

Wow. Amazing work, WolfMan.  I've been following this post since you first said hello - and I'm really happy to see this kind of progress. 
This is what this community is all about!  We are the Qhimm hivemind.
Resistance is futile.  You will play the FF series forever.

WolfMan

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: 2014-08-17 20:57:15 »
Thanks Mcindus. Nice to meet you. I've been re reading the thread and thinking back to what was going through my mind at the time of my earlier posts. I'm very proud to have gone from not even know what a 3D modeling program was to this. It has been a fun ride. Tons of ups and downs.

chasedark

• View Profile
« Reply #321 on: 2014-08-18 03:37:52 »
Thanks Mcindus. Nice to meet you. I've been re reading the thread and thinking back to what was going through my mind at the time of my earlier posts. I'm very proud to have gone from not even know what a 3D modeling program was to this. It has been a fun ride. Tons of ups and downs.

I've been keeping up with this, and it's been inspiring me to work on 3d modelling as well.  Before I get into making full models, I'm trying to import models(can't say what I'm importing).  But from how much you've gotten done I'm feeling really inspired to actually do it.  My dream is to be able to make a whole slew of new models to remake the entire game, though(Kuroda's been teaching me basics for FF7, and it's a bumpy but entertaining ride).  I hope to see your mod when it's complete more than almost any mod I've seen so far.

WolfMan

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: 2014-08-18 04:18:24 »
Well wait no more chase. I am finalizing a couple of anumations and then I will post the 1st Beta Release in about 10 min.

WolfMan

• View Profile
[REL] Red Werewolf
« Reply #323 on: 2014-08-18 05:01:29 »
DELETED
« Last Edit: 2014-09-03 15:30:11 by WolfMan »

WolfMan

• View Profile
Re: [REL] Red Werewolf
« Reply #324 on: 2014-08-18 05:03:44 »
PS I will be doing the the avatar soon and cmh, check out hoe I adjusted some of the animations. I really caught on to it much better!! Especially the quadruped run! You'll be very proud.