Author Topic: [REL] High-Resolution World Maps  (Read 25034 times)

willis936

• View Profile
Re: [REL] High-Resolution World Maps
« Reply #25 on: 2009-11-11 05:12:55 »
Did you get up to 88 mph before trying?
Were you thinking with portals?
Did you totally the whole thing?

Costa07

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009-11-11 08:53:29 »
looking great guys

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009-11-11 11:54:49 »
Did you get up to 88 mph before trying?
Were you thinking with portals?
Did you totally the whole thing?

Did you forget your memes?

"Did you accidentally the whole thing?"

willis936

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009-11-11 19:28:05 »
Not at all.  It's implied that it was accidental, I'm curious how much he.

romeo14

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009-11-13 10:34:50 »
Sorry SL for taking so long to get back to you, college has been kicking my ass lmao
im not fully happy with what i have so far but ill release what i got so far so people can use it if they want, im gonna try and make the bangle and shuriken look better as soon as i get some free time
--> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8J981PJE

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009-11-13 11:38:59 »
Lookin nice so far. When i first saw them i was skeptical, But seeing them all in the menu colored looks great

gumil

« Reply #31 on: 2009-11-17 06:03:20 »
help i just can't get this working, it says external textures on my maps. i used aali's lgp tools.

pyrozen

• Team Avalanche Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009-11-17 19:40:59 »
you placed the texture files incorrectly. The PNG files should go in {ff7 root}/textures/WMRP/maps

the TEX files are placed correctly if you are seeing external texture, so just work on getting the PNGs in the correct place.
I'm so glad i made those place holders, it makes stuff like this so much easier ;)

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009-11-17 19:45:04 »
Or you could just use the beta installer. So far it seems to be problem free

V95

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009-11-18 16:55:11 »

LOL. Seems like you're really 'heavily promoting' the installer huh? xD It's like often people (including me) enquire about how-to-fix-this-and-that and you would say 'just use the beta installer', kekes, I just find it funny, no offences, ^o^

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #35 on: 2009-11-18 17:28:45 »
It's because he wants more feedback on it. Only a few people have tested it. He needs more people so that if he can decide whether to go ahead with a full release or not.

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2009-11-18 20:25:02 »

LOL. Seems like you're really 'heavily promoting' the installer huh? xD It's like often people (including me) enquire about how-to-fix-this-and-that and you would say 'just use the beta installer', kekes, I just find it funny, no offences, ^o^

I am not promoting anything. The installer seems to work better then people manually doing things. Feel free to not use the installer. It doesn't really matter to me. But if people want help with something they better give me more information than 'this doesnt work' or i am not going to be able to help them. For that matter from now on the releases are going to be in installer form so u might as well get used to it.

V95

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2009-11-19 16:55:53 »
Yup I guess so :D

willis936

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2009-11-19 23:04:56 »

I am not promoting anything. The installer seems to work better then people manually doing things. Feel free to not use the installer. It doesn't really matter to me. But if people want help with something they better give me more information than 'this doesnt work' or i am not going to be able to help them. For that matter from now on the releases are going to be in installer form so u might as well get used to it.
You say it like it's a burden!

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2009-11-19 23:09:22 »

You say it like it's a burden!

Like what is a burden?