Author Topic: Hand patch problems...  (Read 6039 times)

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
Hand patch problems...
« on: 2004-11-21 04:54:36 »
"MP" Cloud's hands are backwards or on teh wrong arms.  Any clue how I can fix this?  I tried PMing the guy who made it, but, he hasn't responded.

So anyway, how do i "turn around" hands?

Hand patch problems...
« Reply #1 on: 2004-12-22 08:31:14 »
Sorry, I just take my sweet time. =/ Like I said in my PM, I'll take a look. What version of the patch are you using?

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
Hand patch problems...
« Reply #2 on: 2004-12-22 19:18:02 »
I'm using version 1.5 (that comes with the world-map hand patch, as well)

Thanks for replying and letting me know you're still alive ^_^

Hand patch problems...
« Reply #3 on: 2004-12-24 08:16:08 »
Ok, new version of the patch is available. I've fixed your problem and a few similar ones, and changed Cloud's forearms (this is the trial run.) All in all, your problem wasn't that hard to fix, but it took some time to get back in touch with the FF7 Gold webmaster. If you have the usual downloading problems, I guess I can email you a copy someplace. I've had a few email roughspots, so don't try to email my old address--basically, it died. =/

Anyway, sorry for the extreme delay between updates. Real life has been taking up a lot of time.

Marc

• I hear Voices ... in my head
    • View Profile
Hand patch problems...
« Reply #4 on: 2004-12-24 16:21:26 »
Prohosting never works for me.  I always get stuck at that page with the name of the file and the prohosting banner.  They used to be great, I even had a site there.  Now they're crap.

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
Hand patch problems...
« Reply #5 on: 2004-12-25 03:07:53 »
Hey, drop me an e-mail with the zip: I'll host it on my site; its a tad slow, but completly reliable =)  I'd dl it, but i'm on my mom's computer atm; my own computer has been rendered unfunctional, cuz my mouse broke >=.

ff7universe(at)hotmail.com  .  I've got 250 megs to kill, so don't worry about going over any limits =)

Hand patch problems...
« Reply #6 on: 2004-12-25 06:30:37 »
Quote from: Marcis
They used to be great, I even had a site there. Now they're crap.

Yeah, and I'm told they have a billion pop-up banners now (not gonna disable my proxy and find out. ;) I guess you can same the same about free webhosting in general at this point. Unless it's a friend or some kind of non-profit organization that you have to jump through a lot of hoops for, it's all terrible.
Anyway, I can still always download from Prohosting, and, from what I'm told, at least they're not as paranoid or trigger happy as certain ::cough:: others, despite their other problems.

Quote from: EmperorSteele
I'll host it on my site; its a tad slow, but completly reliable

Thanks again. It's been sent.

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
Hand patch problems...
« Reply #7 on: 2004-12-26 08:38:42 »
Got it; i'll upload it in the next couple of days ^_^

magus

Hand patch problems...
« Reply #8 on: 2005-01-05 17:02:17 »
Hey if anyone cannot get the patch from prohosting just email me at [email protected] and Ill send it to you.

Almighty_gir

• View Profile
Hand patch problems...
« Reply #9 on: 2005-01-06 04:27:08 »
magus?

yoshi314

• View Profile
Hand patch problems...
« Reply #10 on: 2005-01-11 09:02:07 »
i think saw jessie,biggs or wedge having hands the wrong way [i'll let you know when i play again, i totally forgot right now] after trying the new patch

btw. i have problems running pre-made .exe versions of the patches made from lgp tools /like cloud's hi-res model patch/ - they crash when attempting to apply the patch. i have to convert them to .ffpatch and convert them back to .exe, and that's when they start to work  /lgp tools also crash when trying to apply them usually (weird :/)/ . any idea why this is happening?

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
Hand patch problems...
« Reply #11 on: 2005-01-12 00:10:11 »
Are you using the latest version?

The version that uses an exe is horribly out-dated.  Get version 0.1.6 available here: http://www.ff7-universe.com/Downloads/handPatchv016.zip

This addresses many of the inverted/revrsed hand issues.

Hand patch problems...
« Reply #12 on: 2005-02-03 06:08:08 »
I just discovered that I accidentally removed the animation fixes in the latest version of the patch. >_< I'll release a correction when I get a chance. Right now I'm swamped and don't have time.