Author Topic: Transparent Menu during battle  (Read 3152 times)

Squarekiddo

• View Profile
Transparent Menu during battle
« on: 2016-05-11 19:45:08 »
Hello, I purchased the Steam release when I found out about this beautiful mod manager a week ago in the steam forums.

I followed the guide exactly, and it didnt work for me, not big deal. I simply thought it was because I was using an ATI card, since i was getting these black boxes over random text in the menu and dialogue, any way I played around and turned of postprocessing and it seems to work fine, so thats all handled for the moment, my problem comes from the issue that im not familiar with mods, I read all the read me files, and went into every single configure option, but I still cant find which mod is causing the "Transparent Menu during battle" Granted, it looks better without that menu, but I have bad eye sight, and its easier on me with some kind of background like the canon game has. Im guessing its overhaul mod, but I have no idea how to turn it of even if it is.

Might be a silly thing making a thread over, and I do agree, but reading every Mod thread for the mods I have enabled, is going to be a all day project with my eyes.

Squarekiddo

• View Profile
Re: Transparent Menu during battle
« Reply #1 on: 2016-05-12 08:17:55 »
I found a picture on google that shows what im talking about.
As you can see the "limit" "Magic" etc etc dosnt have a background, it dosnt work for me, I would like to know how to change it back to at least blue background like the canon game.
If this is impossible, im wondering if I can at least increase the font Sizes of it.

travvy87

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2016-05-12 08:22:09 »
I believe that is the because mod and menu overhaul mod under 'The Reunion beacause and Menu Overhaul' category.
Have a look at those ones.

Squarekiddo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2016-05-12 08:31:57 »
I believe that is the because mod and menu overhaul mod under 'The Reunion beacause and Menu Overhaul' category.
Have a look at those ones.

Thank you mate, i took a closer look and I believe youre right, I think I read it wrong or something.
The options are called "No command/battle boxes" and apparently having the option ON  makes them come back. made no sense to me, but thanks.
« Last Edit: 2016-05-12 09:39:56 by Squarekiddo »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2016-05-14 12:51:14 »
That's because you are selecting "no" to the boxes / interface.  Perhaps a better phrasing would be "Remove"  - but it's all the same.
« Last Edit: 2016-05-14 12:52:46 by DLPB »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: 2016-05-14 16:28:16 »
In 7H, it's an on/off option. The description reads, "All battle boxes will be removed." Check the box, and the preview image says On. Uncheck the box and the preview image says Off. I don't know why it's so confusing :|