Author Topic: new website live (new update 23/02/14!)  (Read 2674 times)

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
new website live (new update 23/02/14!)
« on: 2014-02-18 10:21:57 »
Just made a new website to showcase my mods and a main hub for their release.  Will still edit the topics and stuff here as well.  Was going to change the name but needed to pay to do it.  I might create a whole new one someday.  Till then hope you all visit!
http://modderhaven.webs.com/
« Last Edit: 2014-02-23 06:40:42 by genesis063 »

DeadManInBlack

• View Profile
Re: new website live
« Reply #1 on: 2014-02-18 12:37:15 »
Sites fine I wouldn't change the name, loved the mod demo do you think it is going to be much too complete though seems a hefty task changing to the field models and making the big edits to the story, I would be happy with chibi models and original story with name and reference edits as long I get to play the full campaign with Sephiroth. :P

I like the UI update one favour though could you use the original Sephiroth avatar mainly for matching in with the rest with of the games avatars I am not a big fan of the digital art versions they just never seem to fit with the game to me.

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014-02-18 17:54:35 »
The mods should work regardless i'm just showcasing with bootleg because it was a hot wanted item for awhile so it shouldn't matter either way.  You should be able to install  the story first then switch everything back to chibi.  I also plan to change the references to for the original story as well along with other tweeks.

DeadManInBlack

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014-02-21 21:15:27 »
That would be awesome I keep checking in every couple of days to see if there is any news +1 karma for you good sir

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2014-02-22 07:45:46 »
Thanks for the points my good man.  Also posted a new news entry.  It is kind of short but rest assured the work is not as light.  So making okay progress.  Some animations will be hard to replace.  Though some don't last that long so hopefully it will be a minor gripe.  I can't wait to see your guy's reactions and looking forward to getting this out.